Blade Flurry and Fan of Knives

This may be a bit of a noob question, but do these two abilities stack? As in, if I have Blade Flurry active, does it transfer 40% of the damage of each FoK hit to four adjacent targets?

Deleted
    I seem to recall they did at some point in Wrath, that it was insane and that they changed it so they didnt.
    Cant say for sure how it is now though.

no it doesn't stack like shenjin said already it stacked at some point but was way to op
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Thanks for the replies!
    Figured it would be too OP, but I thought I'd check to be certain.

Deleted
    Ah, found the video I remember seeing from back when it worked in wrath.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pKL1-huCP8

If they stacked combat would have a viable aoe and still do less than assassination. Bring it back!

It wasn't OP. It copied the physical damage from fan from the target you were targetting to one other target. So with 8 mobs, you would deal fan normally to 8, deal poison normally to 8, and then also copy the physical damage from 1 to another, so you really dealt fan normally to 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    It wasn't OP. It copied the physical damage from fan from the target you were targetting to one other target. So with 8 mobs, you would deal fan normally to 8, deal poison normally to 8, and then also copy the physical damage from 1 to another, so you really dealt fan normally to 9.
    It only behaved this way after a hotfix. I believe it was the same hotfix that addressed the HAT bug. Prior to the fix, it would copy damage from each target effected by FoK to another target. So target A would get hit by normal FOK damage, this damage would then copy to Target B, but the base FOK damage target B took would also copy to target A (It would not copy the copied damage). Combined with AD, this made FOK with BF on a MASSIVE burst aoe. Which is why they fixed it.

That could well be. Given how small BF uptime was, and how most fights with aoe had it in several sections, that could well be and I wouldn't remember it.

Honestly it'd make a nice little fix to combat if they changed it to work with blade flurry to copy the physical damage.

With blade flurry up vs. 2-5 adds single target damage would be amazing just with blade flurry + single target.

Getting to upwards of the 10 add mark like a tortos bats example could switch to just a pure FoK + BF and it should increase combat's aoe damage even though it'd still be lower than assassination since FoK is pretty low damage compared to deadly poison applications + venomous wounds.

But combat does need an aoe buff for sure since in a cleave situation they're awesome but in a high aoe target fight they're probably the worst out there. I can't think of a worse aoe damage spec than combat. Can anyone else? Even elemental shaman who are the current cleave masters both out shine combat in cleave AND aoe.