Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    It is most likely very stupid, but I see the next Hellscream, if one comes about, as a girl and watch as Thrall's son and the Hellscream daughter get together. Just to make the idea better Med'an stops existing when that happens.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    unless they makde WC4 thats not going to happen, it would take several decades to get to that point.
    Oh, I wouldn't be expecting it for WoW at all, they have mentioned though that SCII business model was going to be the way Warcraft IV will be handled. So it could be a loose end that gets tied up in the future, who knows though?
    Last edited by Wildberry; 2013-09-07 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It is most likely very stupid, but I see the next Hellscream, if one comes about, as a girl and watch as Thrall's son and the Hellscream daughter get together. Just to make the idea better Med'an stops existing when that happens.
    Unless Thrall's son and Garrosh's daughter create a new Mary Sue/Gary Stu child when they grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    They'll also bully Thrall's kid at school for having a Mary Sue for a dad.
    And then he brings his dads doomhammer to school and smashes there face in with it.
    #boycottchina

He probably is, unless he has some unborn child we don't know about yet (maybe with Zaela). Either that, or he has a brother/sister we don't know about who is still hanging out in Nagrand somewhere. Blizzard can really do anything they want there. It might be interesting to see some kid come along and try to redeem the family name.

[insert comedy "he has an unborn half-breed kid with Jaina" option here]

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    He probably is, unless he has some unborn child we don't know about yet (maybe with Zaela). Either that, or he has a brother/sister we don't know about who is still hanging out in Nagrand somewhere. Blizzard can really do anything they want there. It might be interesting to see some kid come along and try to redeem the family name.

If he has some surreptitious orc baby with Zaela, we'll have to start looking at her mere presence as the cause of madness. First Mor'ghor and now Garrosh. That orc woman's a curse, I tells ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Probably, I guess he made Jaina pregnant in the Ulduar trailer. Quick but brutal contact, something happened there, I know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    That orc woman's a curse, I tells ya.
    An orc woman is too much for be handled by a single man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would like to see a female orc as leader of the orcs, but there aren't any prominent enough in the lore as far as i am aware

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Deleted
    The chance is like 200% that he raped quite a few spoils of war during the taking of orgrimmar, etc.
    A baby garrosh rape infant is bound to come from it.

Besides the obvious implications regarding a possible child of garry, I fear blizzard would not stop short of retconning L'romsh "Larry" Hellscream, Garry's younger brother into the game if they wanted to. I fear we will never see the end of that blood line..

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I fear we will never see the end of that blood line..
    This is excatly what frighten me, becase chances are that there will be no end to the mess that this line of morons would do. Seriously, the "demon" blood was not the greatest issue, Grom's blood was the true problem, just look at the awful individual it generated...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it too soon for another Orc to be pregnant with an orc hero's child? maybe but I think Zaela is ok maye baby Hellscream won't be too bad.

I'd much rather have baby Garrosh and baby Thrall running around than Me'Dan in the game any day of the week

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    I could actually get behind this. I've always said that a 10-20 year time jump could be greatly beneficial for the Lore. Seeing characters like Thrall, Jaina and Varian into maturity and get some people like Thrall Jr. and Anduin and very specifically not Me'dan into respectable prominence as "hero" characters. As much as I like our current Lore protaganists; their stories have all essentially been told now so they only serve to give way to the next generation.

No, Garrosh was just plain evil. He's a step beyond mega-tool or hyper-douche.

But I've always said that Grom's sacrifice was hardly even redeeming. If you single-handedly mess your entire race up that badly then fixing your mistake isn't a redemption. It's just a given. Not doing it would've made him either a coward or a villain. As Illidan demonstrated, there are some things from which one cannot be redeemed no matter how much they atone they will always have made their mistake and that fact cannot be redeemed.
    Redemption is exactly what that is. Redemption = making things right, Redemption =/= rewriting history

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    There is a reason Zaela doesnt die in the Siege of Orgrimmar
    So two expansions in a row they're going to pull that crap?
    Proud Conservative and lover of guns, freedom and the Constitution.

Deleted
    The Hellscream line needs to be exterminated for the atrocities of the latest two. That's all that needs to be said about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it ironic how lines like Uther, Lothar, Doomhammer and Zul'jins lines have ended now and nobodies bantering for them, but hellscreams line got a second turn, which failed WORSE then the first, and people want that to continue?
    #boycottchina

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hellscream is such a good last name though, obviously.

Some of them we don't even know their last name.