Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Then your analogy still doesn't fit, though. For one, raiding is a team activity, cycling isn't.
    Despite fail analogies or not, I thought I'd correct you on one thing.

Cycling is very much a team sport. People take turns on the front to allow others to slipstream. Team members attack and force others to reign in the attack at the expense of tiring themselves out to prevent a breakaway. Hell, people even drop off to the back to pick up food and drinks for the sprinters / climbers / whatever to save them energy so they can better fulfil their role for the day. Perhaps the best example is the roll out train for sprinters. If you understand whats happening its like chess at 70kph, its amazing. It's a team sport through and through.

/end derail

Quote Originally Posted by Zagash View Post
    My question is, there are many advertises for Flex pugs "3rd boss", "4th boss", if I join and kill 3rd or fourth boss in Flex, am I still be able to kill the first two on the same week?
    Yes, it should function like LFR where you can queue again and still be eligible for loot on the earlier bosses.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

From what I understand, flex raiding will take the lockout of the raid leader(the one who queues). So if the raid leader has killed the first boss then everyone will start on the second boss. I know you can repeat bosses, but my question is would you get a fresh lockout with a raid leader who has already cleared all four bosses?

So if I clear all four bosses in group then come back the next day to help out another group, where would we start? Do you think it would be advisable to bring an alt to queue up so its fresh then relog into my main who has cleared all four bosses to insure a 0/4 lockout?

Sorry for necro! But lets say i do all the wings of flex. Can i come back the same week with a new leader to do the achievements ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Sorry for necro! But lets say i do all the wings of flex. Can i come back the same week with a new leader to do the achievements ?
    Yes.

/10char