Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The chests are personal loot. If someone loots one, it'll respawn for you a few seconds later without the other person being able to loot it again until it resets (daily or weekly).
    Unless there are only 26 people on your realm, you missed my point. They are obviously going to be camped.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlash View Post
    Unless there are only 26 people on your realm, you missed my point. They are obviously going to be camped.
    The chests that I marked are only lootable once (like once period) and have a respawn time of under 5 seconds. Your realm would have to be absurdly popular for you to wait longer than 10 seconds per chest.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

This is an awesome guide and I will likely use it, however the time sink on killing the Celestials is prob going to be longer then is listed here. PTR respawn rates can never be trusted, they could pop in and out like Nalak does, or they could have set spawn timers. I would imagine for testing purposes the respawn was greatly increased, but I also hope that isn't the case as I want the cloak as soon as I can snag it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    This is an awesome guide and I will likely use it, however the time sink on killing the Celestials is prob going to be longer then is listed here. PTR respawn rates can never be trusted, they could pop in and out like Nalak does, or they could have set spawn timers. I would imagine for testing purposes the respawn was greatly increased, but I also hope that isn't the case as I want the cloak as soon as I can snag it.
    The Celestials never die - how it works is that the four of them stand at the corners of the Celestial Court, and every time one is defeated, the Celestial walks back to their corner and another one walks back up.

They could have longer timers to enter the center of the arena and become attackable or something, but it seems likely that it will work the same on Live.

Excellent guide thank you.

Deleted

any catchup?

Ok, so, im thinking of coming back in 5.4

And we are to assume i have done NONE of the 5.3 lege quest things, is there a catchup mechanism, me as a casual scrub, is there a way for me to get this legendary cloak.. at all? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by pikkuhukka View Post
    Ok, so, im thinking of coming back in 5.4

And we are to assume i have done NONE of the 5.3 lege quest things, is there a catchup mechanism, me as a casual scrub, is there a way for me to get this legendary cloak.. at all? o.o
    Sure, but you won't get it on Tuesday! The added all of the parts to the previous and current raid, so you can just pick up the parts you need while raiding. They made the group quest something you can solo or do with a few players, and all of the rest of the steps are mostly things you would do just by playing the current patch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just went around on the PTR and confirmed again no respawn time on chests, virtually instant repop.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Sure, but you won't get it on Tuesday! The added all of the parts to the previous and current raid, so you can just pick up the parts you need while raiding. They made the group quest something you can solo or do with a few players, and all of the rest of the steps are mostly things you would do just by playing the current patch.
    Well, technically, if s/he has done everything up to 5.3, then he could still do it on Tuesday since the 5.3 quest part is just a single quest.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Just went around on the PTR and confirmed again no respawn time on chests, virtually instant repop.

Well, technically, if s/he has done everything up to 5.3, then he could still do it on Tuesday since the 5.3 quest part is just a single quest.
    Well now that's actually nice my fucking realm ridiculously populated ( Mal'ganis ) haha with like 99% horde of course.

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Well now that's actually nice my fucking realm ridiculously populated ( Mal'ganis ) haha with like 99% horde of course.
    I too am on Mal'Ganis which is why I originally said that I'd be expecting this to probably take an hour or more. But hey even though we may have to wait our turn for the chests to spawn for us, there will definitely be groups killing the Celestials non-stop for the first week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    The chests that I marked are only lootable once (like once period) and have a respawn time of under 5 seconds. Your realm would have to be absurdly popular for you to wait longer than 10 seconds per chest.
    i dunno man medium populated realm im pretty much expecting a few hundred ppl going for them the second patch goes live, my self included :P

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    i dunno man medium populated realm im pretty much expecting a few hundred ppl going for them the second patch goes live, my self included :P
    And all of those few hundred people are gonna stand at the exact same chest at the exact same time?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    And all of those few hundred people are gonna stand at the exact same chest at the exact same time?
    no no ofc not, but we could divide those few hundred ppl on those 13 chests, ofc it will not go down exactly like that. Im just saying i doubt the amount of time needed that was stated on the original post based on the few hundred ppl going for the same thing at the same time.

You need get Timeless coins so fast ... seriously, just kill elites/rares and guess what, you are WAY above 5000 coins in matter in 6 hours or so.
    The Quests help you as well .... This is easy and fun ....
    And Rares spawn 13x faster then ever before ....

are the celestials 40 man bosses or pretty much just zerg with random people kinda bosses?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemanse View Post
    are the celestials 40 man bosses or pretty much just zerg with random people kinda bosses?
    Equivalent to Sha / Nalak. So I wouldn't expect too much of a challenge.
    Thanks for the Guide, Simca!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    soo... to acquire the Itemlevel 600 cloak i have to run the previous raid in LFR?

Is that what youre saying ? if so, im ok with this ^^

They've provided a number of shortcuts for alts in other areas. A faster way to earn Sigils of Wisdom and Sigils of Power would be welcome. My main reached exalted with Wrathion long ago. The RNG gods failed to smile so I have 8 wisdoms and 22 powers
    Or else make the later quests not require the earlier ones as prereq.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do the four world bosses spawn? Didn't catch it in the guide.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    Where do the four world bosses spawn? Didn't catch it in the guide.
    It's an island :P I'm sure you will find it I mean really they roam at there places they don't die.