Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Unbelieveable, this guide must be even more popular than I thought then (or at least the sentiment behind it). ~20 people can loot a chest in a minute. You'd need ~100 people at a single chest to make it 5 minutes.
    Oh, it wasn't due to the amount of people looting it specifically it was the server response time on extremely high population servers. For example, the celestials would remain at 0% HP for a good 10mins before changing to the next one. It was pretty similar with the chests, I mean you could stand there clicking it with auto loot and nothing would happen. People from other realms were also joining us through CRZ when they acquired the PvP item (forget the name) to kill people which made it infinitely worse >.>. Seems silly that US would have so much better optimization.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did all of that on the list, but never got A Pandaran Legend. Do I need to have a certain rep with Wrathion before I can get it?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

This did not work at all for me...granted i had already done a majority of the timeless isle quest when stumbled on this guide. I have over 10000 coins and have killed all 4 celestials an have yet to get the quest from the Black Prince on the isle PLease Help

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milocamusalejandro View Post
    This did not work at all for me...granted i had already done a majority of the timeless isle quest when stumbled on this guide. I have over 10000 coins and have killed all 4 celestials an have yet to get the quest from the Black Prince on the isle PLease Help
    This guide was originally written with day 1 of 5.4 in mind. The audience for this guide was assumed to already have completed all of the quest chain up to receiving the epic i600 cloak from Wrathion. If you are not up to that part then this guide will not help you.

Deleted
    Allow me to ask this stupid question I just woke up.

This is only the very last step to obtain the legendary cloak and does not allow you to skip collecting 3000 VP, farm Rep and all those dungeon drops you needed before 5.4 am I rite?

You are correct. This guide only covers the steps added in 5.4. You still need to have done everything else in order to be eligible for this.

OK..I was trying to figure out what I had done wrong..Thank You for clearing things up. Well back to getting 3000 VP...YAY!