Deleted

Do I get any bonus ingame if I buy swtor now?

My local shop is selling copy of swtor for 3 euros and I was thinking that if I buy it now do I get anything special? Like ingame items or something.. I know swtor is free to play now so that's why I'm asking this..

-Evix

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evix View Post
    My local shop is selling copy of swtor for 3 euros and I was thinking that if I buy it now do I get anything special? Like ingame items or something.. I know swtor is free to play now so that's why I'm asking this..

-Evix
    If you buy the box and input the key in your account, you will move from F2P to Preferred status, alleviating some of the restrictions F2P have. (ex. More character slots, more hotbars , higher currency cap etc.) Also, if you put in some form of credit card on the account, youll likely start benefiting from the 30 day Subscription the box comes with. After which you can remove the card info so you don't get charged after those 30 days.
    Be warned though, going from Subscription to Preferred may make you disdain the games restrictions after the 30 days are over.

Deleted
    Thanks for the fast reply

I guess it's worth 3 euros then.

Yes, it is.

It's like, 15 dollars just for the month that comes with the box. Not sure, but you might also get 600 cartel coins for that month too (which is like 6 more dollars)
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -