Weak Aurs - How To Show Progress And Stacks

quick question, im making weak auras for the upcoming 5.4 raid, and to reduce clutter, is there any way to make a single weak aura for lets say an example the tank debuff on Immerseus corrosive blast. I know how make it show how many stacks, and i know how to make it show how long it has left. How do i get it to show both?

10+ Year Old Account
    there should be a line on the first tab of your wa that has %s shown as default, you can add %t (iirc this is the time left) after it
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

If you also run OmniCC you can easily do it by just checking the cooldown box under display makes it look like this

OmniCC just adds that number overlaying anything thing with a radial showing the renaming cd so it will also over lay on your actions bars
    Last edited by ice216; 2013-09-06 at 11:00 PM.

got it I did %s for stacks and %p for progress which shows remaining time. Is there any way I can move each of the text seperately. Im assuming no, but I did manage to get it show Stack number then directly beside it duration left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ice216 View Post
    If you also run OmniCC you can easily do it by just checking the cooldown box under display makes it look like this

OmniCC just adds that number overlaying anything thing with a radial showing the renaming cd so it will also over lay on your actions bars
    Yea thought of that but I make it for the guild, so don't wanna rely on everyone having it. =(

- - - Updated - - -

nvrm, got it, i just had to put extra spaces which seperates it.

Deleted
    I tend to use the following workaround to seperate time and stacks to different lines:

Text: %s%c%p (this means stack + custom + progress right next to each other)
    In the custom text box that pops up:
    Code:
    function()
        return "\n" -- \n means new line, just add additional \n inside the quote if you need more space between the stacks and the time
    end

Deleted
    Why won't you just duplicate aura with timer and make the other one with stacks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinte View Post
    Why won't you just duplicate aura with timer and make the other one with stacks
    because he can do the same thing with 1 aura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.