Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Except he isnt wrong. Far from it.

There are 3 types of people in LFR:

-Bads
    -overgeared real raiders that want to cap valor quickly and not spend time baby sitting and explaining fights that LFR players should have read in the dungeon journal.
    -afking/trolling cunts (usually from the kazzak server)
    fixed it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Oh get over yourself. LFR is raiding.

Or people who like playing the game on a less regulated schedule and are content to put in effort to do LFR and consider themselves content. LFR isn't some dumping ground, stop acting like you're superior.
    yep. and playing with air soft rifles on the weekend is fighting a war.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Not even remotely.

I don't get it. Do you mean people somehow skip the whole learning a fight thing and go straight to knowledgeable and geared?
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Yup. You're delusional. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    I don't get it. Do you mean people somehow skip the whole learning a fight thing and go straight to knowledgeable and geared?
    Where is the learning curve in LFR after you have read the dungeon journal and MAYBE wiped once because there were not enough read raiders in the group to pull off the fight after the LFR only players are all dead?

- - - Updated - - -

Yup. You're delusional. Have fun.
    exactly. calling LFR raiding is delusional.

Deleted
    Where is the learning curve in LFR after you have read the dungeon journal and MAYBE wiped once because there were not enough read raiders in the group to pull off the fight after the LFR only players are all dead?

- - - Updated - - -

exactly. calling LFR raiding is delusional.
    what is LFR then?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    what is LFR then?
    A topic that has been thouroughly covered in multiple other threads that breaks down to:

real raiders think it isn't.
    pretend raiders think it is.

basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    A topic that has been thouroughly covered in multiple other threads that breaks down to:

basically.
    That doesn't answer anything.

"I don't want it to be so it isn't."

Deleted

basically.
    but you're not explaining to me what you think LFR is?

i'll tell you, its where you and 24 others join a RAID group and enter a RAID where you kill RAID bosses, i hope that helps.

but using your logic i could say that some heroic raiders i know think normal raiding isn't "real raiding" and heroic raiding is, and based on your sig, you might want to up your game and become a "real raider" and do more than one boss on heroic

Deleted
    Oh get over yourself. LFR is raiding.

Or people who like playing the game on a less regulated schedule and are content to put in effort to do LFR and consider themselves content. LFR isn't some dumping ground, stop acting like you're superior.
    Its funny. I have never seen anyone put in ANY actual effort, apart from the overgeared penorflexing real raiders.
    Actually, that is a lie, I've seen people put effort into being a trolling assholes in LFR's.

- - - Updated - - -

fixed it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

lel, dont even go there. LFR is in no way a fast way to cap valor.

If they wanted fast valor caps, they'd be doing heroic scenarios. Fuck me, even dungeons are faster.

Deleted
    New people dieing to Durumu isn't problem. Half of your raid dieing every time on Durumu is. Or are ppl seriously suggesting that every time you face Durumu half of your raid are new players?

Deleted
    Its funny. I have never seen anyone put in ANY actual effort, apart from the overgeared penorflexing real raiders.
    Actually, that is a lie, I've seen people put effort into being a trolling assholes in LFR's.
    so you categorize everyone in wow who does LFR based on your own experiences in LFR?

there's more to it then that, use your brain

Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    New people dieing to Durumu isn't problem. Half of your raid dieing every time on Durumu is. Or are ppl seriously suggesting that every time you face Durumu half of your raid are new players?
    lol. and there are still people that fall through the floor on elegon........................

Deleted
    so you categorize everyone in wow who does LFR based on your own experiences in LFR?

there's more to it then that, use your brain
    And everyone elses experience. There are enough threads around about how mongoloid the LFrabble raids are.
    You even admitted to standing in the purple fog all the time, you just prove my point even further.

10+ Year Old Account
    And everyone elses experience. There are enough threads around about how mongoloid the LFrabble raids are.
    You even admitted to standing in the purple fog all the time, you just prove my point even further.
    You know what the vocal minority is, right?

Also, that means everyone that does LFR is an idiot? You're not making an argument here, just positing an unsupportable point.

Deleted
    you mean everyone else who has had the same experience as you*. your bias towards LFR makes you look like a simpleton.

yeah i stand in purple fog, does that make me a bad player? if i knew it was going to kill me i wouldn't do it, its called making something easier for myself.

you mean everyone else who has had the same experience as you*. your bias towards LFR makes you look like a simpleton.

yeah i stand in purple fog, does that make me a bad player? if i knew it was going to kill me i wouldn't do it, its called making something easier for myself.

1st BEEEEEEEEEEP

"ooh GTFO is going off I better move"

2nd BEEEEEEEEEEP

"ooh GTFO is going off I didn't move far enough"

3rd BEEEEEEEEEEP

"I give up. I am an irredeemably slow person"

Deleted

Aka, you refuse to put in the EFFORT to move out of it, because it is too much of a hassle, and others should just pick up your slack?

Yeah, way to convince people.

Deleted
    Aka, you refuse to put in the EFFORT to move out of it, because it is too much of a hassle, and others should just pick up your slack?

Yeah, way to convince people.
    healers always complain about being bored during LFR, i like to give them a challenge.

think of it as me helping people play their characters better by actually having something to heal in LFR.

you're welcome.

Deleted

Interesting argument. Before LFR ppl who would stand in fire were bad players. These days they aren't. Yes, you are pumping more dps but at expense of another player. That's what I call douche move.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    Interesting argument. Before LFR ppl who would stand in fire were bad players. These days they aren't. Yes, you are pumping more dps but at expense of another player. That's what I call douche move.
    thats because outside of LFR fire actually kills people.

and id hardly call giving the healers something to heal "at the expense of another player" if i was a healer id love more stuff to heal