Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    thats because outside of LFR fire actually kills people.

and id hardly call giving the healers something to heal "at the expense of another player" if i was a healer id love more stuff to heal
    I doubt you are giving the healers something to heal because you are a nice guy and you want they have more fun. Don't get me wrong, if healers want to do that I support it, but I have a sneaky feeling you don't even check that with them.

Deleted
    thats because outside of LFR fire actually kills people.

and id hardly call giving the healers something to heal "at the expense of another player" if i was a healer id love more stuff to heal
    Your avator is quite fitting.

All you are is a little baby, cant admit that he is wrong.

TLDR: Tries to convince people that LFRabbleraiders actually put in effort, is a Lfrabbleraider and doesnt put in any effort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    I doubt you are giving the healers something to heal because you are a nice guy and you want they have more fun. Don't get me wrong, if healers want to do that I support it, but I have a sneaky feeling you don't even check that with them.
    i don't need to check with them, i can inspect healers and if i see one with good gear i know they would rather have more to heal, probably could even solo heal the boss if they had to, but with 5 others healing aswell it doesn't leave them with much to heal, so i know its no problem for me to stand in the purple shit

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Your avator is quite fitting.

All you are is a little baby, cant admit that he is wrong.

TLDR: Tries to convince people that LFRabbleraiders actually put in effort, is a Lfrabbleraider and doesnt put in any effort.
    yes that is rich coming from someone who thinks EVERY SINGLE person who does LFR is either 1 of 3 things, you are a smart one

Deleted
    i don't need to check with them, i can inspect healers and if i see one with good gear i know they would rather have more to heal, probably could even solo heal the boss if they had to, but with 5 others healing aswell it doesn't leave them with much to heal, so i know its no problem for me to stand in the purple shit

yes that is rich coming from someone who thinks EVERY SINGLE person who does LFR is either 1 of 3 things, you are a smart one
    TBH, I haven't been in LFR for quite some time but is it possible these days to just stand in that crap and outheal whole raid? Because if it's so, I see no point in moving around too. But, that's Blizzards fail to create content like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    That doesn't answer anything.

"I don't want it to be so it isn't."
    "I want it to be, so it is."

Boy, that counter-argument was LFR-material - Not really well thought out, easily handled. Guess I'm just swinging my big ol' debate epeen around to make my self more superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    You know what the vocal minority is, right?

Also, that means everyone that does LFR is an idiot? You're not making an argument here, just positing an unsupportable point.
    From now on, could you just copy paste, "Nah-uh, you are"? or perhaps, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Exactly what do you have to prove that the people who think LFR is real raiding isn't the vocal minority? If you're solely going by the # of people, and pointing at the "R" in LFR saying, "SEE?! RAID! IT'S REAL RAIDING! POINT! /discussion" then you might as well see yourself out.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBH, I haven't been in LFR for quite some time but is it possible these days to just stand in that crap and outheal whole raid? Because if it's so, I see no point in moving around too. But, that's Blizzards fail to create content like that.
    Yeah nothing really kills you and I do mean that unless you're dumb enough to stand in a Beam of death I mean okay by all means stand in it or fucking what's it called Circle of death via Lei-shen I've seen 5 people die once to it, It was glorious and fascinating.

Deleted
    im unsubbed at the moment but if my memory serves well my character had around 530k hp and the purple shit ticked for like 40k or something silly, so yes its that easy to survive (for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Monstercloud View Post
    "I want it to be, so it is."

Boy, that counter-argument was LFR-material - Not really well thought out, easily handled. Guess I'm just swinging my big ol' debate epeen around to make my self more superior.

From now on, could you just copy paste, "Nah-uh, you are"? or perhaps, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Exactly what do you have to prove that the people who think LFR is real raiding isn't the vocal minority? If you're solely going by the # of people, and pointing at the "R" in LFR saying, "SEE?! RAID! IT'S REAL RAIDING! POINT! /discussion" then you might as well see yourself out.
    damn. I thought the R was for Retards. Looking For Retards. I thought that blizz had aptly named it and the target audience.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Yeah nothing really kills you and I do mean that unless you're dumb enough to stand in a Beam of death I mean okay by all means stand in it or fucking what's it called Circle of death via Lei-shen I've seen 5 people die once to it, It was glorious and fascinating.
    But then again, saying to people in LFR - ok, all stand in shit at one spot - we will outheal it and don't move (only from beam) is too much to ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    the average LFR brain thinks "mm cinnamon candy beams" and proceeds to stand in it with their tongues out.
    That's... an odd image.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    the average LFR brain thinks "mm cinnamon candy beams" and proceeds to stand in it with their tongues out.
    roflmao plus more rofl so there are enough letters.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't convince people LFR is anything but what they think it is. No matter how meritocratic it is, it's not enough for some people who didn't earn it the same exact way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Nonsense. The cloud will kill you in LFR, even if you get healed. Different story if you rotate defensives just to prove a point.
    In LFR, the cloud deals 40k/s damage. If you have a hot on you, or a priest in your raid, then you WILL survive even if you stand in it the whole time.
    It is a different story in normal/hc with 125-160k/s damage. >_> But!! It gives Vengance to the tanks... D:

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    You can run around in the maze wall all day and you still won't die.
    That isn't true in the slightest.

Deleted
    If you have any healers in your group, then you can run around in the maze wall all day and you still won't die, except (maybe) if too many do the same.

Random LFR maze phase:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/o...e/?s=464&e=517
    The healers can keep with it up if they do 70%+ overheal. :P On the other side 4 ppl died from the beam. ^^

Deleted
    Uh, lfr is and will be the easiest difficulty ingame and so it is ... too easy for heroic raiders. Do you even get the idea of lfr, it´s a possibility to raid with other without are in a guild or have to accept any time schedules ...

Sometimes i wish some people on this forum are on a lan party so i can HIGHFIVE them all the time ....

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    That isn't true in the slightest.
    Of course it is. When the maze wall does less than 10% of your health in damage that's not the thing that's going to kill you-- it's always running into the beam. The beam is non-negotiable, you just flat out die.

Everyone I've seen die on the maze walked into the beam. Nobody ever died to the maze itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it is. When the maze wall does less than 10% of your health in damage that's not the thing that's going to kill you-- it's always running into the beam. The beam is non-negotiable, you just flat out die.

Everyone I've seen die on the maze walked into the beam. Nobody ever died to the maze itself.
    ''I wonder if I stare at him directly into his eyes something nice and pretty would happen''

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Nonsense. The cloud will kill you in LFR, even if you get healed. Different story if you rotate defensives just to prove a point.

Don't think the people you're addressing respond well to logic. In fact, speak logic and they would skip you all together. I'm a lot like you, to be honest. It astounds me how some people are unable to see things from the perspective of other new/inexperienced players. Same thing happens in the forums here but takes another form. People would completely disregard the very clear message someone is trying to convey and instead they would bash/ridicule their grammar skills. Jeeez have you never tried to learn a language in your life?!? It's not a button you click and magically you're a fluent speaker/experienced player.
    Why would a person that used his own time to be better/more experienced in the game help some one that did not want to use 5 extra minutes to not suck at an easy fight? I see tings from new players perspective but when they come in a raid and have no idea what to do at all because they can't be "bothered" to look things up and get a sense of the fight then i can't be "bothered" to help them either.

Anecdotes are swell and all, but that particular phase deals 40k damage per second if a player cannot find the path. Plenty of folks die to that and not the beam.