Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Eredar, as a neutral faction (ones that refused to go along with the whole demon thing). Tauren haven't had much going for them, I mean they're around and doing stuff, but it always seems like the story rarely touches on them. Although I hate them, the gnomes could use some more focus, as well. I want them to move away form the Orc vs. Human thing they've got going on, it's been done to death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick;22341948[B
    ]The Eredar, as a neutral faction (ones that refused to go along with the whole demon thing).[/B] Tauren haven't had much going for them, I mean they're around and doing stuff, but it always seems like the story rarely touches on them. Although I hate them, the gnomes could use some more focus, as well. I want them to move away form the Orc vs. Human thing they've got going on, it's been done to death.
    We have them, they're called the Draenei. I agree they need some more lore, but as an Alliance race please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    The Eredar, as a neutral faction (ones that refused to go along with the whole demon thing). Tauren haven't had much going for them, I mean they're around and doing stuff, but it always seems like the story rarely touches on them. Although I hate them, the gnomes could use some more focus, as well. I want them to move away form the Orc vs. Human thing they've got going on, it's been done to death.
    The Eredar that didn't go along with the demon thing left with Velen from Argus and became the Draenei we know today.

I imagine any that for some reason stayed behind and said no to Sargeras were incredibly few in number and were killed immediately.

Having draenei become a half neutral race doesn't really work

Deleted
    Draenei
    Night Elves
    Udead

Deleted
    I don't understand why people want more humans and orcs. I mean seriously, you got enough, and humans are the most boring and uninspired race of all time in games, and in WoW even more and orcs come close second. And I'm mighty tired of humans and orcs when we now have so many interesting races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I don't understand why people want more humans and orcs. I mean seriously, you got enough, and humans are the most boring and uninspired race of all time in games, and in WoW even more and orcs come close second. And I'm mighty tired of humans and orcs when we now have so many interesting races.
    If you're referring to my post, I think you're missing the sarcasm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone mentioned the High Elves? But I do not mean those of the Silver Covenant, that after all are only the High Elves of Dalaran, I mean the High Elves as a race in general, to those who live in Greenwood...

Deleted
    Forsaken and Blood Elves, and I play Alliance.
    For Ally I guess i'd pick Night Elves, because the lack of Malfurion and all those druidy guys this expansion got me a bit sad, I Love Malfurion.

Deleted
    Both:
    The actual faction specific Pandaren. We've seen tons of non affiliated ones throughout MoP but hardly anything from those that sided with either Horde or Alliance

For the factions I'll start with the races that I want development for most of all.

Horde:
    Tauren: One of the few races without a true origin story. The peaceful giants deserve some screen time. That and what happened to Magatha?
    Goblins: Gallywix anyone?
    Trolls: Loose ends, like the Orcs below but I just like Trolls better
    Orcs: There are some loose ends that need tying up, but that's it.
    Blood Elves: Scram
    Forsaken: See Blood Elf, but worse

Alliance:
    Worgen: Their story ends quite abruptly and they have little development after that.
    Draenei: Aside from tiny morsels and Velen cameos they have had nothing since TBC.
    Gnomes: The little maniacs need some Gnomeragon closure
    Dwarves: Not really needed but I like most Dwarven lore
    Night Elves: Meh, they lost what made them cool in the transition from WC3 to WoW and it has only declined since so I'll pass
    Human: Don't care. I guess Anduin could play a role in the Tauren story as buddies with Baine.

In conclusion:
    1: Worgen
    2: Faction Pandaren
    3 & 4: Tauren & Draenei
    5 & 6: Gnomes & Goblins, they complement each other nicely
    7: Trolls
    8: Dwarves
    9: Orcs
    10 & 11: The Elves
    12: Forsaken
    13: Humans

Undead for Horde, Worgen for Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Has anyone mentioned the High Elves? But I do not mean those of the Silver Covenant, that after all are only the High Elves of Dalaran, I mean the High Elves as a race in general, to those who live in Greenwood...
    High Elves exist merely to progress the blood elf story. They shouldn't be given focus, ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    There's a small problem with this "Greenwood" of yours. What was it again? Oh right: IT DOESN'T EXIST. Unless your imagination counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Can say the exact same thing about the Draenei.
    Draenei are a playable race. High elves are just blood elves with blue eyes.