Poll: How excited are you for 5.4?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How excited are you for 5.4?

How excited are you for 5.4?

Deleted
    Super excited.

Deleted
    I just summoned the Blue Eyes White Dragon excited.

Well, actually, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon excited, but that wasn't an option. [I fucking had this card.]

Wow. Can the poll be any more useless?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    No sense of humor?

Also, about to lose my virginity excited. Not really, but I'm still pretty excited.

Very excited.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

About meh excited = not excited at all.

Can you be any more of a negative nancy? Learn some sense of humor dude.

I am about as excited as watching a new episode of Breaking Bad, and I do love Breaking Bad

Deleted
    Not as much excited as i am curious. Im hoping the new arena system will "save" pvp but going by experience and
    judging by patch notes im going to say that season 14 will also be as shit at the previous seasons...

10+ Year Old Account
    Super excited! I hope to get some time in during the week to actually play, otherwise I need to wait until Saturday! But man, yeah, I am stoked. \m/
    "Happiness is finding two olives in your martini when you’re hungry." ~Frank Sinatra

It's a funny poll. I'm too old and unhip for some of those references. I'm guessing that the blue eyed white dragon is good?

But I'm pretty excited about the expansion. Somewhere around bought-my-first-computer-with-a-color-operating-system excited.

Yeah, I'm old.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    No sense of humor?
    No, but it's not fun. It would have been fun if it was ordered from most excited to less excited (or the other way around) so we could at least have an idea of what it's supposed to mean. As it is now, it just means nothing. I don't find polls that mean nothing 'humorous'.

Deleted
    I want to see the Garrosh ending cinematic!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Morchok 14th time here, but with the caveat that the (raid) fights look pretty good in SoO.

I'm just meh because it's going to take forever to see any of it. Guild has been getting it's posterior whooped good by the attendance boss this xpac.

:|

I'm Re-sub excited, nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Resubbed for proving grounds and that's about it really. That and i needed something to do when im not working,sleeping or sexy times with the GF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent poll haha!
    Though there is a lack of "middle excitementish" stuff, so I went with Blue Eyes White Dragon thing, cause' you know.. It's pretty cool.
    I am excited to try out the LFR stuff, and probably get into a guild and maybe get some Flex raiding going!
    Also excited to watch the ending cinematic, no matter if we get to know who the Warchief is or not.

Deleted
    No, but it's not fun. It would have been fun if it was ordered from most excited to less excited (or the other way around) so we could at least have an idea of what it's supposed to mean. As it is now, it just means nothing. I don't find polls that mean nothing 'humorous'.
    Then leave the thread without dropping your bad attitude in it? Its simply not for you.

I didnt find any fitting choices in the poll so i simply didnt vote. Its THAT hard

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Morchok 14th time here, but with the caveat that the (raid) fights look pretty good in SoO.

I'm just meh because it's going to take forever to see any of it. Guild has been getting it's posterior whooped good by the attendance boss this xpac.

:|
    Have you heard of Flex mode?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Have you heard of Flex mode?
    Yeah, we may end up going that route from time to time, but that doesn't mean I'm excited about it. Lesser difficulty is not entertaining to me.