10+ Year Old Account
    I like the crazy defense vs crazy defense games the most. My favorite game this year, 49ers/Panthers, and Im a 49ers fan and they lost, but still both Ds played the shit out of that game. Just 4 field goals and 1 TD combined. And mind you this was with both teams coming in on Win Streaks beating their opponents on average by over 20 points.

I'll take a 10-9 over a 52-49 anyday. This aint Saturday.

Though that said you can have 10-9 games with bad defensive and offensive play that just suck to watch. But when I get to see guys on the level of Brooks, Hitner, Kuechly... in one game dam its fun.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-11-27 at 12:44 AM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Early weather reports are saying it could snow during the game in Seattle, so could be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they can top the fumble count from the Pats/Broncos game.

Dont know how I missed this last night. My new favorite gif. Aldon Smith lol.

Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-11-27 at 03:45 AM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    well they have until then to decide to trade him, he could make a noteworthy appearance and his value could go up, maybe he will get lucky and RG3 will be injured for a game against the Lions and he can Flynn his way to success
    All of people calling for Cousins and talking him up seem to gloss over his performance in the 4th quarter against Denver. It wasn't pretty.

I do think the Flynn comparison is a good one though. I think Cousins a solid backup QB, but he'll never be anyone's franchise QB.
    Last edited by Shocking; 2013-11-27 at 04:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting stuff coming up about the Browner "suspension"...

One being that Thurmond has officially been suspended and removed from the Seahawks' active roster while Browner has not, already nullifying the already shaky NFL.com statement that has been edited to hell and back, and now back to hell.

PFT just published this article, saying Browner's suspension isn't right if he no-showed for his test while in the CFL and should be appealed. Browner's agent also RT'd the PFT article.

Browner is also injured with a groin injury. Not placed on IR.

So is this yet another fuck up on the NFL's part? Remember the drama that only lingered for a few days after the Von Miller suspension that basically dug up a bunch of dirt on the NFLs drug testing procedures? Is there too much fucking false information to believe anything right now? Yeah. All I know is I'm getting tired of this shit. If Browner was healthy and this shit was going on I'd be furious.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Interesting stuff coming up about the Browner "suspension"...

One being that Thurmond has officially been suspended and removed from the Seahawks' active roster while Browner has not, already nullifying the already shaky NFL.com statement that has been edited to hell and back, and now back to hell.

PFT just published this article, saying Browner's suspension isn't right if he no-showed for his test while in the CFL and should be appealed. Browner's agent also RT'd the PFT article.

Browner is also injured with a groin injury. Not placed on IR.

So is this yet another fuck up on the NFL's part? Remember the drama that only lingered for a few days after the Von Miller suspension that basically dug up a bunch of dirt on the NFLs drug testing procedures? Is there too much fucking false information to believe anything right now? Yeah. All I know is I'm getting tired of this shit. If Browner was healthy and this shit was going on I'd be furious.
    It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right if it's what the union that represents him agrees to. Reading the article, the suspension has nothing to do with anything that happened during his time in the CFL, other than that he could have been put in Stage 3 of the program for missing a test then. It sounds like he had to have failed a test recently for this suspension to occur.

I personally have no sympathy for those who violate substance abuse or PED policies (assuming that's what happened here), but we won't know more until more details come out. Regardless, it sounds like he failed at least one test very recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right if it's what the union that represents him agrees to. Reading the article, the suspension has nothing to do with anything that happened during his time in the CFL, other than that he could have been put in Stage 3 of the program for missing a test then. It sounds like he had to have failed a test recently for this suspension to occur.

I personally have no sympathy for those who violate substance abuse or PED policies (assuming that's what happened here), but we won't know more until more details come out. Regardless, it sounds like he failed at least one test very recently.
    Thats the thing though, who knows what is actually happening with this whole thing. He could of missed his test date because of his injury. Then, who knows what the CBA states if you're injured and unable to be tested (iirc they are always done at the facility). I do know that there is a difference between a year and 4 games, and if Browners suspension is lowered to that, then alright. That means he can play post season.

The Seahawks have scored more points than the Saints this year and they both have top 5 defenses, this is just two of the best teams in the league going against each other, this game deserves better than to be oversimplified or labeled as great offense vs great defense, each team has both.
    Its mostly the yards where the offenses take a big difference (3rd vs 12th), especially in the case of passing yards (3rd vs 24th). In terms of defense they are closer even in yardage, the biggest difference is Seattle is better at forcing turnovers. Because of Seattles home field in this game they have to be the favorites, Saints are pretty average on the road. Barely beats Atlanta, loses to the Jets, barely beats Tampa, Chicago is their best road win and even that isnt all that impressive.

Personally I think next weeks game @ SF will be harder for the Seahawks.
    Last edited by Jibjabb; 2013-11-27 at 12:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Its mostly the yards where the offenses take a big difference (3rd vs 12th), especially in the case of passing yards (3rd vs 24th). In terms of defense they are closer even in yardage, the biggest difference is Seattle is better at forcing turnovers. Because of Seattles home field in this game they have to be the favorites, Saints are pretty average on the road. Barely beats Atlanta, loses to the Jets, barely beats Tampa, Chicago is their best home win and even that isnt all that impressive.

Personally I think next weeks game @ SF will be harder for the Seahawks.
    I agree as long as the 49ers decide to start actually running some offensive plays.

- - - Updated - - -

I think things will work out for Washington, they can fire Shanahan then rehire him as the mascot to deflect all the redskin racism talk.

And people are high off their asses if they think RG3 is on the way out in year 2.

You realize all this character nonsense is bullshit right? Are you new to this? Have you not seen this before? The only difference between Griffin and the other 2nd year QBs is he isn't winning. They talked endlessly about what a great kid he was leading up to the draft and as a rookie and now that has all changed? No, it hasn't, but the team is losing and terrible journalists have deadlines, and they love to flip-flop and shit all over the same guys they just showered in praise (Romo knows what I'm talking about).

I will take this opportunity to complain about the tendency to give offensive RoY to the wrong guy all the time, I don't think he is washed up, but I'm seeing RG3 ending up next to Vince Young and Sam Bradford in the "oops" category.

Also it would not surprise me to see power rankings people vote the Saints up to the #2 spot this week, since everybody else likes to lose and it gives them the chance to cream themselves over a #1 vs #2 prime time game.
    While I agree he's not on his way out this season, he will be on his way in a couple seasons out if he keeps taking hits like that. The human body has its limits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some quick picks for week 13, * means I think that team will win.

*Lions vs Packers
    Steelers vs *Ravens
    *Jaguars vs Browns
    *Bears vs Vikings
    Titans vs *Colts
    *Cardinals vs Eagles
    Rams vs *49ers
    Broncos vs *Chiefs
    Raiders vs *Cowboys
    Buccaneers vs *Panthers
    Texans vs *Patriots
    *Dolphins vs Jets
    Falcons vs *Bills
    Bengals vs *Chargers
    *Giants vs Redskins

Saints vs *Seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactyl View Post

*Lions vs Packers
    Steelers vs *Ravens
    *Jaguars vs Browns
    *Bears vs Vikings
    Titans vs *Colts
    *Cardinals vs Eagles
    Rams vs *49ers
    Broncos vs *Chiefs
    Raiders vs *Cowboys
    Buccaneers vs *Panthers
    Texans vs *Patriots
    *Dolphins vs Jets
    Falcons vs *Bills
    Bengals vs *Chargers
    *Giants vs Redskins

Saints vs *Seahawks
    I just wanted to let you know I used your picks as my picks in my office pool since I suck at picking them. You better be right.....or else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Its mostly the yards where the offenses take a big difference (3rd vs 12th), especially in the case of passing yards (3rd vs 24th). In terms of defense they are closer even in yardage, the biggest difference is Seattle is better at forcing turnovers. Because of Seattles home field in this game they have to be the favorites, Saints are pretty average on the road. Barely beats Atlanta, loses to the Jets, barely beats Tampa, Chicago is their best road win and even that isnt all that impressive.
    Since 2009 the Saints have the best road record in the NFL, granted they haven't won a road playoff game, and they haven't won in Seattle in that time. I think the Seahawks still have to be the favorites I just don't think the Saints are the mediocre road team they are made out to be, they're just terrifying at home.

Of course the game could be in a damn blizzard so who knows how that will turn out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard? Lol, Californian. Western Washington gets snow, but not blizzards, that's for Eastern Washington. It might snow, and that would be interesting, but it won't be more than an inch an hour if it does.

Some interesting points I'll point out: While I realize that our defense has scored and thus this isn't a perfectly accurate representation of the Seahawk offense ability to score, but that being said...

Saints have scored 305 points in 11 games (27.73 per) and the Seahawks have scored 306 points in 11 games (27.82 per)
    Likewise, Saints have allowed 196 points in 11 games (17.82 per) and the Seahawks have allowed 179 points in 11 games (16.27 per)

While the Seahawks on paper are SLIGHTLY better, what jumps out at me is that both teams are quite effective on both sides of the balls and fairly even matched given schedule circumstances to compensate the slight number differential.

TL;DR Whether it snows or not, math points to this being a good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is, you can't predict PNW weather. If it snows, it'll be late in the game. Supposed to snow Sunday night/Monday morning but get to the 40s, then start dropping down again.

15+ Year Old Account
    They are also trying for the noise record again on Monday Night.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/article...b-fd47bc288768

Go Hawks! GL Saints hearing through that noise.

Deleted
    Nearly time for the big game and for some Flynnsanity

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Eddie Lacy actually good? I don't watch Packers games this year, so I haven't watched. But he has better stats than his other Bama running backs. I just figured they fed him the ball all year because everyone else is hurt, which would pad his stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is Eddie Lacy actually good? I don't watch Packers games this year, so I haven't watched. But he has better stats than his other Bama running backs. I just figured they fed him the ball all year because everyone else is hurt, which would pad his stats.
    I gyess time will tell how good he is, for my personal opinion, yeah he looks pretty good, A genuine starting NFL running back, wether or not he can step up another level and join the elite backs we will see

He has carried the ball more times than I think GB wanted him to so far, but injuries kinda dictated that, he's a big back who does break a lot of tackles, one of those who will wear you down having to tackel him all day

As for padding his stats with the extra workload, strangely the injury to Rodgers probably hurt his production as teams don'ty worry so much about the Paclers passing game so just try and shut the running game down

I think the Saints are gonna win this years super bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodactyl View Post
    1-0 Your off to a good start.