10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Patriots have Lynch lite on the team. Blount getting it done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Rookie Punter, I really needed this game to become close for no apparent reason. (though wouldn't have happened without the bloody long snapper screwing up)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Thank you Rookie Punter, I really needed this game to become close for no apparent reason. (though wouldn't have happened without the bloody long snapper screwing up)
    They are called long and not high snappers for a reason:P.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with the punter, would have been worse if he sat down on the 2 yd line and gave the colts an easy TD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    Looks like Andrew Luck wants another big second-half comeback.

Handing off. I think the horrible yardage he had is a little overblown. He only handed made, what, 7 attempts to throw the first half?
    12. he made 12 pass attempts. in the first half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Nothing wrong with the punter, would have been worse if he sat down on the 2 yd line and gave the colts an easy TD.
    You say that now we got the ball back without them scoring. This could have been a 9 point mistake.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the third time this season Vereen has missed an easy catch with this result. No idea why they still go to him in these important situations. >.<

Deleted
    You say that now we got the ball back without them scoring. This could have been a 9 point mistake.
    Id take the safety and giving them the ball back over them scoring an almost certain TD.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Id take the safety and giving them the ball back over them scoring an almost certain TD.
    Yeah, I don't see how anyone can say that was a bad play. Even the one announcer touting how terrible it was was just met with silence.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where was Jimmy Graham the entire game? 1 catch for 8 yards on the stat sheet. Brees wasn't the only one not present in the first half.

Graham can't throw the ball to himself.

I'd like to thank Luck for allowing me to catch up on some WoW stuff.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Graham can't throw the ball to himself.
    He needs to get open for Brees to throw him the ball. Again, this wasn't just on Brees. This was a team failure in the first half.

15+ Year Old Account
    He needs to get open for Brees to throw him the ball. Again, this wasn't just on Brees. This was a team failure in the first half.
    Granted this is not really unexpected, they almost do this every time they play(on the road), they start slow on those games.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Just realized the only 3 teams to beat the Broncos this year are the other 3 AFC teams left in the playoffs.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's 6'7 so how is not always open? The 100 mil dollar man mailed it in during the 1st half and Seattle dropped 2 easy INTs.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized the only 3 teams to beat the Broncos this year are the other 3 AFC teams left in the playoffs.
    Each team has a QB that can fight back.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't call tripping!

15+ Year Old Account
    We don't call tripping!
    or holding apparently. there was at least two players holding just on the right side of the offensive line on that touchdown run. but hey, we can't throw penalty flags against the patriots...

10+ Year Old Account
    And NFC teams they havent had to fight yet, and in the NFC we actually have this thing called DEFENSE, or DEFENCE, or D IIII if you will. Something Manning hasnt had to deal with in the AFC.

And speaking of defense, how terrible is Indy against the run, my god Blount makes it past 2 guys and then its wide open the rest of the field. They stacked all up front to stop the run and no one got him, he practically walked right through.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    And NFC teams they havent had to fight yet, and in the NFC we actually have this thing called DEFENSE, or DEFENCE, or D IIII if you will. Something Manning hasnt had to deal with in the AFC.

And speaking of defense, how terrible is Indy against the run, my god Blount makes it past 2 guys and then its wide open the rest of the field. They stacked all up front to stop the run and no one got him, he practically walked right through.
    easy to do when #47 on the offensive line is blatently holding and throwing a guy to the ground.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    or holding apparently. there was at least two players holding just on the right side of the offensive line on that touchdown run. but hey, we can't throw penalty flags against the patriots...
    Patriots do not commit penalties or cheat.

BTw andrew luck keeps channeling his inner Manning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post

How was the DIII against Indy?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=330922025 - Pushed them around in SF.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331006011 - Put 34 on their back

Try harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots do not commit penalties or cheat.

BTw andrew luck keeps channeling his inner Manning.

- - - Updated - - -

How was the DIII against Indy?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=330922025 - Pushed them around in SF.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331006011 - Put 34 on their back

Try harder.
    Teams have off days. Should we post Indys, at least with niners and hawks its to play off caliber teams.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    this game is over. down 21.