Six plays inside the five and denver got a touchdown. That'll gas a defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Hell, right now the running game is killing the Pats more than the passing attack on this drive.
    Demarius Thomas for 55 yards on 2 plays says hi. Talib being out will make more of a difference then our pass rush not showing up thus far. With Talib likely out for the rest of the game it means our pass rush MUST start doing something, cause our secondary can't cover all Denver has to throw at.

for how much Denver dominated that half, 10 point lead is nothing. I expect the Pats to play much better in the second.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    for how much Denver dominated that half, 10 point lead is nothing. I expect the Pats to play much better in the second.
    If they can get their defense off the field...You can always expect a set of big plays from Brady, but they gotta find a way to stop Denver on 3rd down.

Deleted
    If the broncos play like this in the superbowl they cant lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turnover on downs, that's pretty much game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demarius Thomas just murdering us. I knew we were screwed the minute Talib went to the locker room, but yeah, that turnover on downs pretty much seals it. Defense can't stop them, and offense isn't good enough to get points on the board. Kinda weird it's our offensive line that's seemingly the weak point at the moment though.

Seems like a Denver defender gets injured every defensive snap.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I look at the sheer risks taken on that drive, it's basically waiting for Denver to get a big play somewhere. And that could be on offense as well, cause Patriots need the ball back a.s.a.p. so I expect some risky playcalling and players jumping routes and getting burned.

nice "prevent" defense there denver

Silver lining for Pats fans is that Brady's got some moves in his old age!

Deleted
    Well lets hope the Broncos meet the Seahawks, so all the Seahawks hype will end.

What about the Broncos hype? They were certainly getting more of that in the preseason, and pretty much throughout the regular season they were about even.

On the real though, I'd like to see DEN v. SEA.

Deleted
    The Broncos are the real deal. The Seahawks live off weak qb's. Will be by far the biggest challenge this season for them assuming the weather isnt shit.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2014-01-19 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    I read this and get veritably angry that Seahawks bashers swear that Richard Sherman is the worst person in the NFL.
    Hes just a giant douche bag. Just look at how he was acting when he made his appearance on First Take. Showed no respect or class at all

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    The Broncos are the real deal. The Seahawks live off weak qb's. Will be by far the biggest challenge this season for them assuming the weather isnt shit.
    And the Broncos haven't spent all season thriving on weak defenses?
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the Broncos hype?
    When they are breaking almost all the offensive records, it stops being hype.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's a great start to a game...at least for the Niners.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, yeah. Good defensive stand though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they're trying too many QB draws.