10+ Year Old Account
    so the Jaguars trade Monroe to make room for Joeckel and he gets carted off with an ankle injury, #1 pick all but clinched

- - - Updated - - -

Brady failed to throw a TD pass 2 games short of equaling Brees' streak of games with a TD pass

10+ Year Old Account
    I still expect Seattle to win, down by 6, under 2min, they have the ball.

Nevermind, INTERCEPTION. BOOM SEATTLE GOES DOWN.

OMG the look on Eli Manning;s face after the loss today, he's like a pissed off hobo.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-10-06 at 08:29 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    So only the Saints, Denver and the Chiefs have not lost a game yet, huh. I can see the Saints having trouble with he pats next week.

So the NFC south is looking pretty weak, looks like it will be easy for the saints to take it.
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-10-06 at 08:59 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to go 1/1 on the road with only 2 starters on the o line is OK. The d performance was awful though.

Sooo... Saints the best in the NFC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eli completed less than half his passes and threw 3 picks against the worst defense in the league, he played like a dead hobo

Saints the lone unbeaten in the NFC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So only the Saints and Denver have not lost a game yet, huh. I can see the Saints having trouble with he pats next week.

So the NFC south is looking pretty weak, looks like it will be easy for the saints to take it.
    Dont forgot the Chiefs! 5-0. 250% improvement over last year!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dallas scored early. Could be a good sign if they can keep it up. They won't be able to stop Peyton for long.

The giants must of been bribed, because there is NO WAY they are this bad right now... 0-5 WTF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So only the Saints and Denver have not lost a game yet, huh. I can see the Saints having trouble with he pats next week.

Kansas????

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy hell Romo and Witten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Dont forgot the Chiefs! 5-0. 250% improvement over last year!
    Sorry, I thought I was missing someone.

Dallas looks pretty decent right now.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Holy hell Romo and Witten.
    He gets plenty of chances to do things like that with that line. And people forget he can scramble well. He just doesn't run with it (see the shovel to the rookie that he should have just tucked and ran with)

I'd just like to take a moment of silence for my New York Giants. Even with the entire NFC East as shitty as it is, they have no shot.

By the way, people keep throwing this at Eli, because they like to attempt to validate the incorrect assumption that he isn't very good. I've seen picks go off receivers hands, I've seen guys obviously run routes that were unexpected, and Eli get hit as he threw many, many times. This team somehow has no offense and no defense. Everybody worships the ground that Jerry Reese (the GM) walks on, but the O-line has been aging and falling apart for a couple years, they won't spend money on a tight end, they haven't had even one decent linebacker in a decade, their secondary has been shakey and injury plagued since Jason friggin Sehorn got hurt every year, and they keep drafting D-linemen high despite that being the only good part of the defense. They've been barely holding on, trying to patch a team together from what they have for the past three or four years, and it has mostly worked. It just finally caught up to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    there's plenty terrible to go around on the Giants, but Manning is on pace for 38 interceptions

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    there's plenty terrible to go around on the Giants, but Manning is on pace for 38 interceptions
    Manning hasn't been good, I just wonder what he's supposed to do on that team.

I was watching highlights on NFL Network of the Giants/Eagles game. This line from someone sums up how bad the Giants are perfectly.

"The Eagles are up 16-7. Game well in hand"

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah, at this rate they should have just kept him on the PUP. If he plays next week though then it was still worth it.
    gronk didnt play in recent weeks because he needed to get back in football shape. he wasnt limited by his injurys anymore. by putting him on PUP, he wouldnt be allowed to take part in practise.thats why he is on the active roster.

eagles 1st place in division incomming. dallas d stops nobody. the whole nfc east defenses are pathetic.
    Last edited by Genju; 2013-10-06 at 10:36 PM.

Damn, not expecting Dallas' offense to be stepping it up like this.

Edit: and that they would pick off Manning?! Hot damn
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2013-10-06 at 10:51 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing against a team that has the talent to fight back makes a big difference.
    You cared enough to post.

Well offensively it's getting off big plays, something that Dallas has the talent for. Unfortunately for them they're just not consistent in getting them off each game, but today doesn't seem to be an issue. Von Miller being gone is a huge difference maker here.