10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I dunno, I feel like that loss is on the D more than the O at all. Peyton almost hanged as many points on them as he did with Philly. Thats just terrible with that talent.

one of the many drawbacks of sharing a field with an MLB team, especially when the MLB team gets in the playoffs. However, in LA this wouldn't happen!

Off-topic: Are you saying that in LA they wouldn't be in the playoffs? I sure hope not, because then I'd have to ask the question of where exactly the Dodgers are now as I type this? Pretty sure they're in LA in a playoff game vs the Braves, but you know, that wouldn't happen.

If you're just saying they'd handle a football + baseball team sharing a stadium better than Oakland though, then disregard the above, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    meanwhile the Bills are stuck bringing in Pat White and Dennis Dixon for tryouts

ouch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Off-topic: Are you saying that in LA they wouldn't be in the playoffs? I sure hope not, because then I'd have to ask the question of where exactly the Dodgers are now as I type this? Pretty sure they're in LA in a playoff game vs the Braves, but you know, that wouldn't happen.

If you're just saying they'd handle a football + baseball team sharing a stadium better than Oakland though, then disregard the above, lol.
    No just a joke because people constantly say the Raiders should move to LA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Oakland, it's clear how good Pryor is, just compare last week under Flynn to this performance so far. Oakland are making San Diego look like Oakland of the last few years.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Vikings got Josh Freeman on a one-year deal. Can only imagine they plan to start him.
    Why sign him when Matt Cassell played well?
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Speaking of Oakland, it's clear how good Pryor is, just compare last week under Flynn to this performance so far. Oakland are making San Diego look like Oakland of the last few years.
    Yeeeah. A little thing about last years OTA's. Early reports of Flynn vs TJack was that Flynn was ok, while TJack has a better arm. I kinda pissed my pants a little worrying after hearing that. Then Russell Wilson happened and it was ok after a while. GB sold him very well against a crap secondary with elite receivers. Flynn probably wont sit on another NFL roster after Oakland.

Give Pryor some receivers and this Oakland team could be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeeeah. A little thing about last years OTA's. Early reports of Flynn vs TJack was that Flynn was ok, while TJack has a better arm. I kinda pissed my pants a little worrying after hearing that. Then Russell Wilson happened and it was ok after a while. GB sold him very well against a crap secondary with elite receivers. Flynn probably wont sit on another NFL roster after Oakland.

Give Pryor some receivers and this Oakland team could be good.
    Flynn still seems like a solid backup, he's been successful in that capacity and he has experience, he could be one of these fringe guys who the Bills sign in week 5 when everybody is injured again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Flynn still seems like a solid backup, he's been successful in that capacity and he has experience, he could be one of these fringe guys who the Bills sign in week 5 when everybody is injured again
    I dunno how the Bills cap space is, but Flynn is a bit of money. Almost 1M more than what Freeman got in Minny.

Though, I'd for sure take Flynn over Jeff Tuel.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Break up the Raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flynn's on $6m at Oakland IIRC. You can probably knock a million off that after last week, with him now being knocked to third behind McGloin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno how the Bills cap space is, but Flynn is a bit of money. Almost 1M more than what Freeman got in Minny.

Though, I'd for sure take Flynn over Jeff Tuel.
    we were talking about after Oakland, I envisioned him eventually being released where that gross contract wouldn't enter into things anymore, nobody else is going to be dippy enough to trade for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless someone ends up in a predicament where their main QB is injured and their secondary is junk, I don't see anyone coming for Flynn, even with a 6th or 7th. He'll get released

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless someone ends up in a predicament where their main QB is injured and their secondary is junk, I don't see anyone coming for Flynn, even with a 6th or 7th. He'll get released
    Yeah, thats where the Bills are though.

Unrelated, but through a tweet I found a discussion on a forum post of seahawks "fans" claiming Reggie Wayne used stickum. I wont link the forum because its a cesspool of bandwagoners and idiots.

Looks like a lot of skill and some frayed strings off of his gloves to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, thats where the Bills are though.
    The Bills have problems all over, Flynn isn't the answer. Junking the season, clearing cap and writing off till the draft is their best answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    No just a joke because people constantly say the Raiders should move to LA.
    Gotcha.

A lot of Raiders fans in LA, but I was honestly never attached to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Bills have problems all over, Flynn isn't the answer. Junking the season, clearing cap and writing off till the draft is their best answer.
    Well they were trying pretty hard for Freeman. EJ Manuel I think will be good, if he can stay healthy. Last I heard he could be out 4-6 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    0 points against the Raiders... maybe the commentators will stop saying how Rivers is up there with Manning and Brees this season.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Manning or Brees wouldn't have thrown that pick in the first, all the time in the world to make the pass and he threw it straight to Oakland.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I never get tired of watching that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    The Raiders really should bolt to LA. That stadium of theirs is a piece of crap and Oakland is so messed up they will never get them a new one like SF is getting. Only team in the NFL that plays with a baseball diamond in the field!
    When LA proves they can support a football team maybe they will move back. Seems they left in the first place because LA wouldn't improve the Coliseum and they couldn't sell it out causing blackouts. I know the coliseum is big but it isn't much bigger capacity-wise than Fed-Ex field or Met Life field in Washington and New Jersey respectively. LA won't support a losing team. They are some of the most notorious fair-weather fans out there.
    Nominated Most Average Healer Ever
    My Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omous/advanced
    My Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tamus/advanced
    Pokemon Y FC: 1736-1594-7603 // Name: Human?
    Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk