10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Richardson just doesn't look good. I expected him to blow up for the Colts, but he just looks slow and does not at all get the YAC one would expect from a guy of his size. Cleveland's front office looks pretty damn good now after most of us blasted them earlier, myself included.
    Cleveland doesn't look good until they use the pick productively

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I might have to start siding with you guys on Richardson. It doesn't seem like he has the eyes to play back.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got some seahawks tickets to the game tomorrow. Hopefully I wont be too deaf.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah I might have to start siding with you guys on Richardson. It doesn't seem like he has the eyes to play back.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got some seahawks tickets to the game tomorrow. Hopefully I wont be too deaf.
    Tell them I need 5 sacks, 2 Ints, 1 PR TD, 4 FC/FR and a shutout. Also Earl Thomas needs INT td and 10 tackles.

much obliged.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Tell them I need 5 sacks, 2 Ints, 1 PR TD, 4 FC/FR and a shutout. Also Earl Thomas needs INT td and 10 tackles.

much obliged.
    I will let them know.

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/watch/ww0561.html

Big tornado warning, could delay some games.

I'm hoping to be at the Clink at like 10:30ish or something so we can catch the early games there and go shopping/eat. I'll post like a billion pictures and videos when I get back. My seats are right under the big scoreboard/video board (not in the hawks nest, opposite endzone). Last row first level I believe. The nice thing is the scoreboard overhangs there and you don't get rained on at all.

Chip Kelly and the guy they have supposedly watching for challenges (Pat Shurmur) are absolutely awful with challenging things that are easy overturns. There was a ~20 yard pass they had easily overturned last week they missed... today Morris gets 9 yards after stepping out of bounds at the line of scrimmage. Didn't wind up hurting them, thankfully because the Redskins couldn't even get that last yard.

- - - Updated - - -

Redskins defense being laughable again.

- - - Updated - - -

Shady just pulled his hamstring.

15+ Year Old Account
    Must ignore internet... dont want the results cos I will watch all games tomorrow :X
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    So far the Saints running game seems pretty good, Saints is pretty well balanced if they can keep it up. Though the Saints are now down a man in D.

Awesome 44 yard run.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Cleveland doesn't look good until they use the pick productively
    Sure they do. Analysis done in the fashion you're suggesting doesn't make an sense. Analysis pretty much has to be process oriented.

10+ Year Old Account
    So few posts.

I can't hear anything and had a lot of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get a feeling that the Broncos mascot banging his head on the goal post is going to be immortalised in Gif image to be reused at a perfect moment later this season.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    So few posts.

I can't hear anything and had a lot of fun.
    Glad to hear it.

Personally didn't really watch anything, just watching Denver and KC right now, and that's been....uneventful. Basically what we expected (or I expected at least) KC has a good defense, but can't do everything to stop Denver, and KC's offense is not potent enough to put up enough points to put Denver under pressure.

This rare well done Andy Reid challenge actually makes the last 5 minutes mildly interesting. Still, if Denver gets points from this possession then it's game over.

Good game - not necessarily exciting, and I'm sure some analysts will decry Denver for not scoring 40 points in two games, but I appreciate a good defensive effort on both sides.

15+ Year Old Account
    Go Hawks! Smashed those Vikings.

The bottom of the AFC playoff picture is SOFUCKINGBAD. Look at this. The Jets and Dolphins tied for the last spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    8 teams can clinch that final spot, I like that to be honest, someone's going to either pull out a streak and finish 10-6 or more likely win the head to heads 9-7.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    To be fair, Ray Rice actually has a worse YPC than Richardson does, but so does Bernard Pierce so maybe they just have the worst run blocking in football? Hard for me to believe though, how much turnover did they have in the O line from last season?
    They lost (C) Matt Birk to retirement
    They lost (LG) Kelechi Osemele for the season. (injury)
    They replaced (LT) Bryant McKinnie in mid-season and promptly traded him away.

So they upgraded LT, but have huge holes in LG and C. LG is being filled by a carousel of backups (none of them good) and Matt Birks replacement at C is a guy they drafted recently, but he's undersized for a lineman and he's getting beat quite often. He's listed at 300 pounds, but reports earlier this year were that he was in the high 280's / low 290's.

Not to totally put it on the Oline, I heard a comment about Rice on the radio a few weeks ago that I found rather shocking. The average college RB usually only gets 100 touches or less during a season. Don't remember the exact numbers, but Rice never even came close to that number. His freshman year was well over 100, his sophmore year was over 200 and his junior year, he had something like 345 touches. They listed off guys currently in the NFL (A. Foster, C. Johnson, etc.) who had less carries for their entire college career than Rice had for his Junior year.

Apparently, there's a little more wear on those tires than a lot of people think.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

Deleted
    Anyone else notice that NFL.com blocked their videos from adblock viewers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    Anyone else notice that NFL.com blocked their videos from adblock viewers?
    That's fine by me.

I stopped checking their site regularly when they decided it was a good idea to put a video on every page and have them auto-play as soon as the page loaded.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

15+ Year Old Account
    Whos ready for the big one tonight, eh boys?

Goooooo pats! (slightly nervous, carolina is hot hot hot)
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So it looks a virtual lock that the NFC Championship game will be Seattle vs. New Orleans (likely in Seattle unless they really slip up down the stretch). I don't see any way that another NFC team could steal the 1 and 2 seed from those teams, which means they both get a bye and play a home game in the divisional round. Considering how good those teams are at home, it's really hard to see them not meeting each other in the NFC Championship game.

Of course Carolina still has to play New Orleans twice, so I could be underestimating them yet again.