The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    3rd and 15, your QB is Aaron Rodgers and you run it against the SF D? What kind of horseshit play calling is that.
    Called keeping your only shot at winning upright and breathing.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Classy Philly fans who booed every injured Saints player got to see their team limp off the field in defeat, that was nice.
    You have to understand our frustration. All year long, we run the no huddle and as soon as we start to get something going, someone always goes down with a so called "injury". And then they pop up and jog off the field and are back on the field in a couple plays. Meanwhile, the defense is capable of regrouping. And somehow, the Philly fans arent classy because of the "gamesmanship" on the field.

Now, I will say the Saints did it right. They saw the Eagles gaining momentum on the drive and so they called a timeout. Thats how it should be done. The players who went down did seem injured, so i can see where your coming from. But an entire year of flops againstt our offense isnt going to change our attitude for one night.
    Last edited by Celdiseth; 2014-01-05 at 10:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally can start tuning into the game to find that apparently holding isn't a penalty anymore. That was some serious holding on the LT for GB on the last two pass plays.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    And suddenly Green Bay looks perfectly normal again and the game like it's going to be the nailbiter I expected beforehand.

Because apparently penalty flags arn't going to be thrown this game. Both teams have had pass interference happen in the end zone, score should be 14-7 not 6-7. Here's hoping 49ers actually can close the deal and score a touch down.

Seems I spoke to soon, Skar is right, gonna be a back and forth game.
    Last edited by norix; 2014-01-05 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant pass interfere on Frank Gore. As long as they are being equal in their lack of calling fouls, its cool.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Was mostly talking about the first 2 9er drives with the replacement CB all over crabtree and brooks being all over whoever the packer WR was before they ended up scoring their touchdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire Greg Roman. Calls 3 plays or so every god damn time, and the Niners blow a timeout at the start of the second half.

He alo opens the half with three straight passes? What the hell Roman. What the hell. That is asking for a three and out.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Fire Greg Roman. Calls 3 plays or so every god damn time, and the Niners blow a timeout at the start of the second half.

He alo opens the half with three straight passes? What the hell Roman. What the hell. That is asking for a three and out.
    Might not have to fire him. From what ive read, a couple teams want to interview him for their open head coach jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't deserve the opportunity to leave on his own terms. Fire him, and then let someone take him. Either way, he has to go.

Rather good play by Rogers there, the Packers got away with a choke hold on McDOnald, a Bear hug on A. Smith. Good god, what is going on....

Whatever happens, extend Crabtree, for the love of all that is holy. That guy is fantastic with the ball.
    Last edited by Robbyjawz; 2014-01-06 at 12:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    49'ers win. It wasn't as exciting as I hoped it would be in the end. Was hoping for at least some late game action by Rodgers to tie or win it, but SF played out the clock very nicely to prevent that. Kaepernick running for a first down to pretty much decide the game doesn't do push my buttons like seeing people throw for a first down in high pressure situations does. Just feels more like a defensive failure and a 1 man show then the team work of a good pass play.

Anyway, we know the matchups for next week, time to start pondering the outcomes!

Deleted
    What I would like to see:

Broncos beat Chargers
    Colts beat Patriots

49ers beat Panthers
    Saints beat Seahawks

____

What I think will happen

Broncos win
    Patriots win

49ers win
    Seahawks win

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm calling it :

Chargers upset the Broncos
    Colts and Patriots will be another shoot out game, Patriots win in the end.

Panthers beat the Niners, with both QB's running over 75 yds.
    Seahawks beat the Saints again, with at least 2 INT.

I don't know...49ers were my saving grace for my wildcard picks or I would have been 0 for 4...but I think I'm going to be lame and say that I think all current 1 and 2 seeds will progress, though I think 49ers and Colt victories are more likely than Saints/Chargers. So:

Broncos over Chargers
    Patriots over Colts

Seahawks over Saints
    Panthers over 49ers

Deleted
    Broncos over Chargers
    Patriots over Colts
    Seahawks over Saints
    49ers over Panthers

Will be some epic games in 2 weeks if that happens!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why was I a dumbass and picked the Packers D to actually show up today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling: Patriots over Colts
    Broncos over Chargers
    Seahawks over Saints
    Niners over Panthers

Hoping: Colts over Patriots
    Chargers over Broncos
    Saints over Seahawks
    Niners over Panthers

I want to see a Niners versus Chargers Super Bowl damnit!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Why was I a dumbass and picked the Packers D to actually show up today.
    Compared to how they've been I'd say they showed up big, just wasn't enough. I don't know if it's the talent or Capers but I don't see them getting back to the Super Bowl without an improved defense. People forget they had top a 5 D in 2010.

10+ Year Old Account
    The prophecy is coming to fruition.

http://i.imgur.com/gubKI0c.jpg
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2014-01-06 at 02:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    How does the NFL lay ppl off? I thought they pretty much print their own loot.

Seahawk ass pain lol.
    You cared enough to post.