Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe it's the video games or rap music - considering the perpetrators of these crimes mentioned in my statistics usually don't have video game consoles and are rural folk.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Or maybe it's the video games or rap music - considering the perpetrators of these crimes mentioned in my statistics usually don't have video game consoles and are rural folk.
    I would say SA is the scariest place on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    The killings in Chicago are probably mostly assholes killing other assholes, like in prison. I think Syria has innocent people dying.
    in syria, it's a largely secular, very modern government defending itself from beast-men who seek to throw women into chains and destroy the west.

in chicago it's assholes killing assholes, innocent people, and anyone else who offends their rules. they're, at the base core, the same as the people attacking the syrian government.

I watched the documentary on the cabrini green projects and that place was unbelievably dangerous. They tore them down which in turn spread the violent criminals all over the place. I prefer to keep all the criminals in one horrible place (Public Housing Projects) then move them into everyone elses decent neighborhood.

Deleted
    Detroit, Chigago, whats next?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The city saw 53 homicides in August, with 41 deaths and 224 wounded as a result of shootings.
    The August crime wave ended on a tragic note, with 11 people shot and killed over Labor Day weekend; more than 25 more were shot and wounded.
    For September to date, there are already seven shooting homicides with another 29 people wounded.

I knew Chicago was bad but that's a lot of people shot in one month.
    We want to go to war with Syria while it sounds like there is already one in Chicago.
    Why not intervene in Chicago instead of wasting money on Syria?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ot-and-Wounded
    Yeah it's stats like this that leave me perplexed. Americans refer to anyone defending themselves from our hegemony as terrorists. Yet here at home we have all of this terrorists killing wantonly every day. Pot calling the kettle imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    in syria, it's a largely secular, very modern government defending itself from beast-men who seek to throw women into chains and destroy the west.

in chicago it's assholes killing assholes, innocent people, and anyone else who offends their rules. they're, at the base core, the same as the people attacking the syrian government.
    lol, women in chains? beast men? Soooo ignorant. And murderers are just assholes? wow.

It's people like you who deserve tyranny. After all anyone fighting for their freedom to even speak freely are beast men. OMG just OMG.

Well, we cannot use military action on non-federal land in the US, unless we were invaded by another country. Chicago is not federal land. Best thing they could do i call a state of emergency and perhaps get the National Guard in? Honestly, it might not solve anything.

I agree if it was legal to do so, send in a barracks full of marines from Iraq/Afghanistan and they'd have the city cleared in a day. The best trained ubran warfare group ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Well, we cannot use military action on non-federal land in the US, unless we were invaded by another country. Chicago is not federal land. Best thing they could do i call a state of emergency and perhaps get the National Guard in? Honestly, it might not solve anything.

I agree if it was legal to do so, send in a barracks full of marines from Iraq/Afghanistan and they'd have the city cleared in a day. The best trained ubran warfare group ever.
    Far from it, I can name a few dozen groups that are better off the top of my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Congrats on having more homicides in 1 month than Vancouver has had in 3+ years.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/how-c...a-2012-11?op=1

It's the GDs. Nearly all of the crime happens in a specific area of the city that's away from the places worth seeing and living in, but the disciples are assholes to say the least. My dad used to be one and that's one of the reasons my mom took me away to move up north in the relatively crime-free suburbs.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The city saw 53 homicides in August, with 41 deaths and 224 wounded as a result of shootings.
    The August crime wave ended on a tragic note, with 11 people shot and killed over Labor Day weekend; more than 25 more were shot and wounded.
    For September to date, there are already seven shooting homicides with another 29 people wounded.

I knew Chicago was bad but that's a lot of people shot in one month.
    We want to go to war with Syria while it sounds like there is already one in Chicago.
    Why not intervene in Chicago instead of wasting money on Syria?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ot-and-Wounded
    Oddly this state/city has some of the strongest gun laws in America...seems like it's working really well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malbojia View Post
    Oddly this state/city has some of the strongest gun laws in America...seems like it's working really well.
    Our state government is corrupt and infantile. Gang members either go to Indiana to get guns or just buy them illegally off of the street like the always have.

Quote Originally Posted by malbojia View Post
    Care for an opposing viewpoint?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    And Chicago has a police department containing the violence. You want us to bomb Chicago or something?
    I think its most important that we dont rule that out as a possibility... because im kinda open to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Day to Remember View Post
    I think its most important that we dont rule that out as a possibility... because im kinda open to it.
    At least we contribute financially unlike Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Jacksonville Florida, if i had to guess. I hate passing through there on a daily basis.

Deleted
    I think Chicago needs more guns, so people can defend themselves better. Am i doing this right?

They had real plans to fix up Chicago and get rid of the little gangster bangers but people didn't want it. Would of just sent in the national guard like they wanted and those people would've been alive today and the gangs would be in jail or better yet dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbabo View Post
    I think Chicago needs more guns, so people can defend themselves better. Am i doing this right?
    We're getting concealed carry in Illinois soon. The ban was overturned by the courts.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    St. Louis, the whole north side is comparable to Detroit. Abandoned homes, business's. It honestly looks like war zone. Consistently rank in the top 3 cities for all violent crimes.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbabo View Post
    You are doing this right. Look at the details from 2012. http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2012-chicago-murders/map

The majority of the murders are either gang on gang violence, or robberies. So yes, I would suggest people acquire the means to defend themselves.