Deleted

2 my accounts and echievements.

Hello,i have a question.Got 2 my accounts and each other got some achievements,mounts and titles.Can i share it in some way to one?Maybe with character account transfer?Thx for reply.

Note:This is not about selling,trading account.

From what i know.
    You cannot connect 2 accounts if they do not have the same name.
    if they do, you can "merge" them to be under 1 battle-net account and achievements will be account-wide

Deleted
    But if i trasfer a character from one account to other,will he transfer with achevements/mounts/titles from that account?

Achievements earned on the character you transfer will move. Honor kills will not add up. Mounts will not transfer unless class specific or non shared mounts like paladin chargers and arena gladiator mounts. If they're both in the same name a gm can move the whole account over which would give you everything.

Think about it - account wide achievements, that's singular, not plural... else it'd be saying accountS wide.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Think about it - account wide achievements, that's singular, not plural... else it'd be saying accountS wide.
    1 - that is stupid.
    2 - achievements are shared across multiple WoW accounts that are under a single battle.net account.

OP was simply asking what happens if he transfers a character to a 3rd account.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frequency View Post
    1 - that is stupid.
    2 - achievements are shared across multiple WoW accounts that are under a single battle.net account.

OP was simply asking what happens if he transfers a character to a 3rd account.
    I think OP was asking if he transfers one of his characters from one of his accounts to the other, if the achievements on the account he transfered from would go with the character. I don't think he meant a 3rd account.

As for his question, it's been answered in the above posts.

Deleted
    its easier to just merge both accounts, you log in with 1 password and can still have both accounts open (i have that)

10+ Year Old Account
    you can't transfer characters across accounts anyway unless they have been merged already anyway right?

simple fix OP, just merge accounts into one bnet account, you can log into both of the wow accounts still (one char on each merged account)
    there's no reason to not have them merged, you can even stop paying for one.

if both of the accounts are yours as you claim then they will have the same name, if you've tried to ebay one or both, well i guess you are screwed.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.