Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Do something mr. blue, stop this nonsense.

When you gonna nerf warlock pet ability Seduction? You know, its too op in pvp, every 5 sec 5-6 times in a role you are out of combat, while warlock can cast, heal, run .. do whatever he like. Nonsense , stop this s..t.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarres View Post
    When you gonna nerf warlock pet ability Seduction? You know, its too op in pvp, every 5 sec 5-6 times in a role you are out of combat, while warlock can cast, heal, run .. do whatever he like. Nonsense , stop this s..t.
    How is this different from Polymorph, or any other fire+forget CC?

Deleted
    You got seduced for 5 seconds 5 times in a row? Are you playing on some old version of wow where DR hasnt been implemented yet?

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Its cast by his minion and not the warlock himself giving the warlock space to use other abilities

seduce is fine, to use it the warlock give up on interupt or dispell
    also it share dr with fear and break on damage

yes the warlock can use other ability but the game isnt balanced 1vs1 so if you crying about duel quit it right now

if its 3vs3 whats are your partners doing that you getting ccd as much ?
    kill the pet force him to resummon it
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    because its not just a fire and forget cc. you can put the minion on a target and it will just lolcast with no penalty to the lock. poly stops the mage from doing dps during the cast. its nearly as stupid as the priest phyfiend thing that mindlessly spams fear

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    its a dumber version where you dont have to think and the pet can follow the person.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    because its not just a fire and forget cc. you can put the minion on a target and it will just lolcast with no penalty to the lock. poly stops the mage from doing dps during the cast. its nearly as stupid as the priest phyfiend thing that mindlessly spams fear
    CC or disable the pet. Its part of the kit of a pet class that a pet will be something you might have to deal with or take into account for your strategy. Its got a cast time, is channeled and shares diminishing returns with fear and things in the "fear" category (Fear - Blind, Fear (Warlock), Howl of Terror, Intimidating Shout, Psychic Scream, Scare Beast, Seduction (Pet), Turn Evil)

It is a penalty to the lock because it removes small dps pressure from the pet and the other pet abilities from being used. And you can deal with it causing the warlock to lose those two things unless they take the time to resummon and spend the GCD/Resources on it.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-09-08 at 08:10 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Polymorph heals you to full, and mages don't get an additional spammable CC.

Kill the pet first?

Do something mr. blue, stop this nonsense.
    Just to make sure you know, nobody will hear you on this board. If you post on a Blizzard board maybe, but since all you offer is pure whining and no constructive criticism it'll probably get ignored there anyway.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kao View Post
    Just to make sure you know, nobody will hear you on this board. If you post on a Blizzard board maybe, but since all you offer is pure whining and no constructive criticism it'll probably get ignored there anyway.
    Well i dont give a s..t if they gonna read or not. I am sick of this blues games with ppl who pay and play for them. Like everybody here i pay to play , and this is my words to them. Its up to you what you gonna say, but dont judge ppl if they dont share your constructive opinion.

Lock seduce isnt that op since it shares dr with fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i dont give a s..t if they gonna read or not. I am sick of this blues games with ppl who pay and play for them. Like everybody here i pay to play , and this is my words to them. Its up to you what you gonna say, but dont judge ppl if they dont share your constructive opinion.
    I was going to leave this be until I read this last post. Broken english ranting without any real point, followed by calling your complaints/opinion constructive. There was nothing constructed about any of your 2 posts. The first said "BROKEN LOCKZ" and this said one says "I pay to play so I should get the game my way." Both are exactly the opposite of constructive.

If you have a valid complaint or an idea for change I'm sure people would be interested to to hear it. As of right now you are just pissing in the wind and people are convieniently standing nearby and laughing at you.

15+ Year Old Account
    But this isn't a forum to Developers of WoW, this is a fan site.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011696/ or http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2265987/ is what you are looking for to offer feed back to the developers of the game. Until you post there these are your words to other fans of the game and a remote chance that anyone from Blizzard actually reads them. Every body here doesn't pay to play either since MMO-Champion is home to many non-wow players, this is why it isn't the official forums that require and account (though not always a subscription) to access.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    I was going to leave this be until I read this last post. Broken english ranting without any real point, followed by calling your complaints/opinion constructive. There was nothing constructed about any of your 2 posts. The first said "BROKEN LOCKZ" and this said one says "I pay to play so I should get the game my way." Both are exactly the opposite of constructive.

If you have a valid complaint or an idea for change I'm sure people would be interested to to hear it. As of right now you are just pissing in the wind and people are convieniently standing nearby and laughing at you.
    You know what , i dont give a f..k about my english, ( my native language is macedonian ), and when you make some laugh about "broken english" makes you j..k of the year. Who gives you right to be smart boy about it ? Take a number and have a sit.

You know what , i dont give a f..k about my english, ( my native language is macedonian ), and when you make some laugh about "broken english" makes you j..k of the year. Who gives you right to be smart boy about it ? Take a number and have a sit.
    Either way, the blues don't read this forum. Go to the official forums and try there.

Don't you mean, Slavo-Macedonian, since Macedonian itself is a Greek dialect? I'm surprised to see WoW in FYROM.

Anyway, on topic, the lock gives up their spell lock for it, so it's a trade off. And as others have said, it shares diminishing returns with other CCs, so what makes it so much worse in your opinion?

There's only a few types of players who use a succubus, most of which you should feel embarrassed to lose to.

Remember kids: Every time you ask for a warlock nerf a kitten bursts into flames and cries in agony.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Don't you mean, Slavo-Macedonian, since Macedonian itself is a Greek dialect? I'm surprised to see WoW in FYROM.

Anyway, on topic, the lock gives up their spell lock for it, so it's a trade off. And as others have said, it shares diminishing returns with other CCs, so what makes it so much worse in your opinion?
    Slavo-Macedonian? First time to read that. Open Wikipedia and learn something about history and geography for Republic of Macedonia. About topic, does this ability get penalty for how many times he use it on one hero? He use seduction on me ,and i have dots on me from warlock , why effect didn't stop, warlock has 3 sec to cast on me, then minion use ability on me, and again , and again... ) no use to kill it 270k health, a lot of cast time.
    Only i can see is that everyone wait to troll somebody , to be rude or make judge about someone english, country , etc etc.