10+ Year Old Account

The fall of the Kor'kron

Alright, I can't really find anything on this. I understand the Kor'kron are not loyal to one individual and if anything are loyal to whoever holds the position of warchief. From what I have been able to see and please correct me if I am wrong, the Kor'kron have become extremely aggressive and seem to be abusive in the name of Garrosh. They do not hold back when it comes to following the warchiefs orders.

After the Battle of the Undercity the Kor'kron were sent in to be guards and keep the undead in check. My question is, once Garrosh falls will the Kor'kron be forced to vacate the Undercity and leave the forsaken to their own?

I apologize if this has already been discussed or if I am misinformed about anything. Thank you all.

I believe there was a tweet or something at one point that said the Kor'kron would be kicked out of Undercity. Can't remember when though.

One would assume that yes Sylvannas would have them removed, probably before she joins the battle at Orgrimmar.

I personally disliked having orcs guarding the forsaken city, ever since they were put in there.

Quote Originally Posted by viho1988 View Post
    Alright, I can't really find anything on this. I understand the Kor'kron are not loyal to one individual and if anything are loyal to whoever holds the position of warchief. From what I have been able to see and please correct me if I am wrong, the Kor'kron have become extremely aggressive and seem to be abusive in the name of Garrosh. They do not hold back when it comes to following the warchiefs orders.

After the Battle of the Undercity the Kor'kron were sent in to be guards and keep the undead in check. My question is, once Garrosh falls will the Kor'kron be forced to vacate the Undercity and leave the forsaken to their own?

I apologize if this has already been discussed or if I am misinformed about anything. Thank you all.
    It depends on what(if anything) the new Warchief says. Garrosh isn't the one who sent them there in the first place, so him being Warchief or not doesn't really matter.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They will exist still Kor'kron are the Warchief's personal guard so whomever becomes Chief has controls the Kor'Kron and yeah due to the ''Orc supremacy'' thing most of the Kor'kron have been douchebags but once there ''Chief'' falls there likely to be in the dog house for awhile so in most cases I can see the new chief getting them the fuck outa there lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think that due to the battle of Org that maybe the forsaken will kill all those that inhabit the undercity?

It will be interesting to see what would happen with the Kor'kron if there ends up being a non-orc Warchief. Would they remain loyal to the position or not?

Quote Originally Posted by viho1988 View Post
    Do you think that due to the battle of Org that maybe the forsaken will kill all those that inhabit the undercity?
    The Kor'kron in Undercity have been purged according to a blue post, before Sylvanas sets sail for Kalimdor.

To be onset I don't even dislike the fact that the kor'kron have become so hostile given they are the right hand of the warchief and I believe it is their duty to act as dictated by the warchief. That being said I think they will be taken out since we have been killing a few off in the barrens and he would call them back to defend himself anyway. So yeah I doubt they will remain there but in lew of them we would just level the undercity and make it into the top city.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

The Kor'kron are removed from Undercity but blizz didn't have resources to make it ingame.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

I miss the aboms guarding UC. That was one classic memory from vanilla that I loved. Stepping into the undead city with my first ever char (forsaken) and standing before the gnat blue flesh guardians.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    I miss the aboms guarding UC. That was one classic memory from vanilla that I loved. Stepping into the undead city with my first ever char (forsaken) and standing before the gnat blue flesh guardians.
    And then there was the Valentine's Day event.

Awkwaaaaaarrrddd...

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well logically, all Kor'kron would be recalled to Orgrimmar to defend the Warcheif.

That or Sylvanas has them killed before she marches on the capital. Dont want those pesky Kor'kron telling Garrosh her plans now.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Well logically, all Kor'kron would be recalled to Orgrimmar to defend the Warcheif.
    No, not at all. That would be an incredibly stupid move. The Kor'kron in Undercity is the only Orc force in Lordaeron. Garrosh knows that he can't trust Sylvannas or Lor'themar. Pulling out his only force capable of keeping them in check would be dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt the Kor'Kron like the secret service? or like the cia or something they serve the warchief. It would be hilarious if the new warchief has the korkron still as his "enforcers" as well as body guards and shit
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

The Kor'kron in Undercity are being wiped out. I expect that probably will be represented in game, because it's an easy change, unlike rebuilding a whole district or reflecting the damage of a siege.

As for the rest of the Kor'kron? Personally, I wish they could still exist, but they probably won't. I don't buy that the group as a whole that was hand-picked by Thrall and led by Saurfang would turn this evil just because they're loyal to the Warchief. You'd think between Thrall and Saurfang's influence, the Kor'kron would have been the first group to turn against Garrosh. Now, however, their name has become so synonymous with Garrosh's atrocities, I doubt we'll be seeing a group of the same name on our side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osB0_0G5N8g

Apparently says in here (dunno when) they were wanting to show Kor'kron being purged from Undercity, but couldn't, but that "in lore" they are purged, just it's not shown
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I can confirm that right now on the PTR that the Kor'Kron are still alive and there. Which is kinda sad cause I want them outta there ASAP

10+ Year Old Account
    A tweet said Windrunner would kill them all before she came over to fight in org. We just didn't see it. Would have been a cool scenario . They talk about how easy they are to make but have still to do something cool with them.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    The Kor'kron are removed from Undercity but blizz didn't have resources to make it ingame.
    I think they talked about possibly making a Scenario of it later though, would be nice to actually experience it.