Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    How can so many forget the rehashing of Naxx is kinda puzzling.. But in my mind it's the worst by far, too lowly tuned to have any hope to live to it's level 60 counterpart. Many people do say Dragon Soul, but hell I actually enjoyed the progress on it. It just went on for too long and got too easy with gear..

Wotlk Naxx would be the one for me too. It was the same bosses that had appeared years ago...

gruuls lair. Bad then, lame now. At least dragon soul had warmaster blackhorn and yor'saahj which were pretty fun fights. the first in gruls lair is just a kill order and a headless chicken cc'ed player fest, the second is just bland and uninteresting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuttle View Post
    Dragonsoul. Worst boss encounters ever.

TOGC had some interesting concerts at the very least.
    Crusade, ICC & Dragonsoul were all awful. I stopped raiding in each one of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    All raids in MoP. never disliked any raid before MoP.

Dragon Soul by far the worse raid so far they could have made the Deathwing encounter so much better instead of those stupid tentacles.

Dragnsoul was indeed pretty terrible... The Bossfights took to long... to me it seemed a bit like they tried very very hard to do what everyone asked for... problem is people have different opinions. I have to say though Thralls role was less obnoxious than people pretend it was. All he did was a hell lot of talking and using the Dragon Soul, which pretty much is made out to be the Deus Ex Machina in Warcraft Lore since long before most of those people even knew it existed... My problem is really more some of the mechanics which were not really new and had to be done thousand times in the same fight while not even being fun.

I have to say though that to me, the Bastion of Twilight as well as the Black Wing Descent were not really well done either, but i have to strongly agree that there had been fights that stood out strongly in the Black Wing Descent. The Bastion of Twilight was filled with Multi-Tank-Add-Wave-Fights however and generally, more than any other Raid (and i raid since classic) these two Dungeons had this... "If one of your 10 People fails once for a single time or does something a second to late, 14 minutes of fighting go up yours."-Mechanics. A lot of bosses had these, but for some reason in this two it stood out as especially obnoxious for me, and when i think about what was most horrible for me during Cataclysm, i always think about these two dungeons and their hardmodes before DragonSoul. Not because the Hardmodes were hard. But that made it even worse... The Fights were tiresome, took forever, and one player sneezed at a bad moment and you could do the same shit again...
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

I never did understand why people loved Molten Core so much. Maybe it was the feel of 40 man raids, but for us people who played a decursing class back then, that's practically all I did the entire time for several fights. I mean god damn it.

Lucifron, Gehenas, Shazzrah, I think frickin' Harbinger ALL had those STUPID, STUPID curses. UGH. People like to bandwagon, but at least that shit didn't exist in DRAGON SOUL. Do you have ANY idea what it was like to decurse 40 people?

However, that's probably my second pick. I get the "atmosphere" thing for ToC, but those encounters were brilliant! Faction Champs is one of my favorite fights ever still!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    I never did understand why people loved Molten Core so much. Maybe it was the feel of 40 man raids, but for us people who played a decursing class back then, that's practically all I did the entire time for several fights. I mean god damn it.

Lucifron, Gehenas, Shazzrah, I think frickin' Harbinger ALL had those STUPID, STUPID curses. UGH. People like to bandwagon, but at least that shit didn't exist in DRAGON SOUL. Do you have ANY idea what it was like to decurse 40 people?

However, that's probably my second pick. I get the "atmosphere" thing for ToC, but those encounters were brilliant! Faction Champs is one of my favorite fights ever still!
    You hated MC but liked ToC? (was voted multiple times as the worst raid ever created in WoW)

Deleted
    Heart of Fear.

Dragon Soul.

Deleted
    Dragonsoul.

Although i loved AQ, i remember when it first came out how people hated doing it but had to so they could gear up for Naxx.

I think that Blizz should now write a public apologies for Dragon Soul, and remake Deathwing Encounter with "merely a setback" strategy
    S.H.

Deleted
    they should publicly apologise for Cataclysm as a whole. Still despise the class changes to this day.

This terrible argent dawn circle in Casualking where the Bosses spawned in Waves. Seriously, I could have designed that Bullshit

Terrace of the Eternal Spring. Not only it's a trash-less, reused Vale prop, bosses have same models as stuff we killed before many times, but Lei Shi is just plainly terrible. I hate all MoP Elementals who suddenly have voices and minds of 5 y.o. kids, but she was the most annoying.
    I agree mechanics were good though, but the setting was the laziest, worst Blizz ever did. Counting DS and TotC.

Deleted
    DS and first MoP raid tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    No other raid in WLK had so many simple tank and spank bosses as Ulduar. Or so many bugs, tuning errors and exploits.

It's not the worst raid (MC is), but it's definitely the most overrated one.
    I always felt like it was overhyped due to it's placement. 6 months of an extraordinarily easy raid tier that even casual guilds cleared entirely in a month, then a candidate for worst raid ever made. I'm pretty sure any other raid would look GREAT when placed there.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2013-09-13 at 10:58 PM.

Deleted
    TOTC and Dragonsoul where the ones that where the least fun to me ^^