Looking for a second set of eyes...

Hiya guys,

Anyone mind taking a look at my gem / enchant / reforge to let me know if you would change anything? There's a few gems that I would like to change out for pure haste, but it seems like I'll be losing a lot. In particular, I'm curious about my Chest and Legs. I'm over hit cap, but I'm using a green gem to go for the set bonus. Is this the right way to go?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inpop/advanced

Deleted
    any reason for not having Pandaran Step on your feet ? (runspeed +140 Mastery)
    Thats the only thing that jumps out at me.

I could, but I'd rather have the haste than the run-speed enchant. I'm usually using the glyph of mind flay (can't remember if I am right now), so short movement bursts are already covered by my mind flay.

Deleted
    Well my knowledge of priests is down mainly to my LFR alt. Just seemed like an odd choice to not have movement speed. but if you have if covered via other methods then I guess it makes sense to go for your "primary" secondary stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    any reason for not having Pandaran Step on your feet ? (runspeed +140 Mastery)
    Thats the only thing that jumps out at me.
    Why would you use Pandaren Step? The walk speed is useless, and 175 haste>>> 140 mastery.

As a minor caveat, I'd imagine once you're at the 18.2k breakpoint, Pandaren's Step once again becomes an acceptable alternative. Passive run speed is never a bad thing; but until then, it's haste > anything else.

@OP, might want to work on your approach to playing the game vs. gearing. The logs I found for you are embarrassingly low and gear has very little to do with that.