Poll: Should the gnomes reclaim Gnomeregan?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Gnomeregan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've got lots of memories from that place, it's one of my favorite low level dungeons so if Gnomes would completely retake Gnomeregan, I would hope the instance stays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Where is the drop mana bomb on Gnomeregan option?
    This!

The gnomes deserve rebuild a new Gnomeregan elsewhere warmer and less polluted and irradiated...
    Last edited by Northem; 2013-09-09 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    funny thing is, considering that Gnomes are geniuses...
    Define "geniuses".

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes should retake it.

Remove the old dungeon. Give us a new one where we fully reclaim it, or even a scenario and have Mekkatorque tag along and a team of fully voice acted Gnomes to expand upon their character list. Horde can participate via dream brew as Gnomes.

This would be the perfect scenario for Gnomeregans reclamation.

Let em reclaim it. Move the old instance into being part of the Caverns of Time walk back to the past type deal.

Although, I'm not exactly sure who's gonna go chill in gnometown. Outside of Stormwind, hometowns are pretty dead these days.

Deleted
    I'd love for the Gnomies to reclaim the city. The full might of the Alliance should be able to wipe out the troggs. I mean, didn't the High Tinker actually severely injure/kill Thermaplugg in his story, "Cut short"? Lore-wise, we've practically reclaimed Gnomeregan anyway. The instance is good for nostalgia I guess, but it would be a small sacrifice compared to finally getting Gnomeregan back.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    I'd love for the Gnomies to reclaim the city. The full might of the Alliance should be able to wipe out the troggs. I mean, didn't the High Tinker actually severely injure/kill Thermaplugg in his story, "Cut short"? Lore-wise, we've practically reclaimed Gnomeregan anyway. The instance is good for nostalgia I guess, but it would be a small sacrifice compared to finally getting Gnomeregan back.
    LOL. Alliance ... THE HORDEBREAKER!! ... But can't defeat a bunch of crazy gnomes holed up in the former city of Gnomeregan.

Gnomeregan does not need to be a capital, nor does Gilneas which a bunch of people are echoing in this thread for some reason. As already stated, redoing (either) as a functioning capital adds no gameplay benefits.

I'd rather they build up and create an above-ground city than reclaim the bottom levels and remove the 5 man. I love that 5 man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    That would be awesome. We've already seen tons of crazy goblin shit (the giant cannon in Azshara, the "speed barge" in Shimmering Flats, etc.) It would be nice to see gnomes step up and make some sort of wacky landmark.
    The speedbarge was actually built by both goblins and gnomes. It has architecture from both races. Notable for being the only Alliance/Horde joint project not babysat by a neutral faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Considering that the Gnomes are the only playable faction in the entire game without their own capital city, Blizzard ought to get around to it. I really want to see what kind of city the gnomes rebuild for themselves. But since the instance is already there, there's really no reason to remove it, so I'd say keep it.

(Edit: Forgot to mention that the Worgen don't have a home, hopefully Blizzard will deal with that someday).
    Goblins don't have a home post intro levels either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatherfork View Post
    Goblins don't have a home post intro levels either.
    oh really ? must off missed Aszhara then ?

i always get the feeling that most people don't like it when i enter and see "sigh" or "ugh." i love it though. gnomergan has always been one of my favorite instances and it is my favorite for that level range. i wouldn't mind if the gnomes reclaimed it, but i would mind if it was no longer an instance.

I hate Gnomeregan instance, it's probably the most hated one in old world...so do whatever you want with it. Always leaving the instance when i get there though lfg.

Deleted
    I would love Gnomeregan to become a city so I can hang out there with my fellow gnomes on my Rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I want more gnomes in the storyline. Less leprosy, and more rebuilding their home please.