Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What item do you have an attachment to?

Blizzard removed Thieves' Tools 5 years ago and I didn't know that until last week. I still have mine in my bag. I assumed I needed them this entire time and now I can't bring myself to delete them, along with my empty poison vials and Gurubashi coins in the bank.

What about you?

4 stacks of arrows in the bags of my Warrior alt..

10+ Year Old Account
    I have The Stoppable Force in my Paladin's bag, I can't delete it or sell it, I just can't.

10+ Year Old Account
    rhockdelar and the seal things you would use as a pally to do blessings
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

wartorn chain scrap from naxx40

I have a few Librams and Symbol of Kings on my Pala also unstoppable force and unmovable object.

On my mage I've got the Phylactery of Kel'Thuzad, gotta be the last one in all of WoW methinks. I kept it for the LoLlore and they added awesome flavor text after Cataclysm destroyed Light's Hope Chapel and Father Inigo Montoya!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=22520 (Phylactery of Kel'Thuzad off the Original 40m Naxxrammas Kel'Thuzad)

One Splinter of Atiesh.

I have an attachment to soul bound items. I just can't get rid of them, it'd be like getting rid of a part of my own soul.

Quel'Serrar - obviously I love to transmog it. Sadly I currently am not wearing a set that matches it very well. So I am not using it.

Holy Mightstone - A questreward: Binds when picked up > Use: Shatters the Holy Mightstone, granting 300 attackpower and increasing holy spellpower by 400 when fighting undead. Lasts 10 min. Max stack: 5

This last item I have had in my bank since before I was 60. I vowed to use it against Arthas whom I thought would eventually be a boss in VANILLA!!!! (damn idiot I was) Anyway I kept hanging on to it until Arthas came along and I thought YES!!! Finally I can use it. Then I fought Arthas and nope... I forgot that I had it. I actually thought I deleted/sold it when I springcleaned my bank out. Turns out I still have it.

It is a funny thing because people who did not play in Vanilla do not know about "holy spellpower". I don't think I will ever use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Rose.

it looks so beautiful in my hair, i just wish i could use it for transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Quel'Serrar - obviously I love to transmog it. Sadly I currently am not wearing a set that matches it very well. So I am not using it.

Holy Mightstone - A questreward: Binds when picked up > Use: Shatters the Holy Mightstone, granting 300 attackpower and increasing holy spellpower by 400 when fighting undead. Lasts 10 min. Max stack: 5

This last item I have had in my bank since before I was 60. I vowed to use it against Arthas whom I thought would eventually be a boss in VANILLA!!!! (damn idiot I was) Anyway I kept hanging on to it until Arthas came along and I thought YES!!! Finally I can use it. Then I fought Arthas and nope... I forgot that I had it. I actually thought I deleted/sold it when I springcleaned my bank out. Turns out I still have it.

It is a funny thing because people who did not play in Vanilla do not know about "holy spellpower". I don't think I will ever use it.
    Holy spellpower was a bad idea imo, good that they got rid of it and simply moved it to spell power.

Just as dumb as "gives XXXX of mana every 5 sec" items :P, i remember Pala's never going oom with crit healing.

Most of my older characters have Scourgestones left over from the old days of the Argent Dawn, and my shaman still has his Totem of the Earthen Ring. That's not going anywhere. Heck, my Paladin still has some of Oronok's Tubers of Strength... oh yeah, the trinket from the Mithril Order too. *Hoarder*

Quote Originally Posted by Gungrir View Post
    Holy spellpower was a bad idea imo, good that they got rid of it and simply moved it to spell power.

Just as dumb as "gives XXXX of mana every 5 sec" items :P, i remember Pala's never going oom with crit healing.
    Oh yeah holy spellpower was very bad. It was even worse when they changed it, that spellpower somehow transformed into attack power for retri paladins

Glad that they got it sorted out now

Rhok'delar and my Light of Elune, both on my troll hunter.

Nothing else noteworthy comes to mind really.

Still have my Lock's Grand Firestone and Grand Spellstone left over from Wrath.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2013-09-10 at 07:44 AM.

Deleted
    Unstoppable Force and the Immovable Object. Still got them on my TG warrior, and have had them since I first unlocked that talent.
    Really confused people in PvP, I'll just say that.

Aside from my mass epic weapon collection occupying every available bank and void storage slot, I still refuse to get rid of my Seal of Ascension (UBRS key / ring) and Drakefire Amulet.

Actually a small lie there, I have T8 in my void Storage also.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    My t3 ring on my priest.

Deleted
    Death's Bargain from the original version of Naxxramas, my Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard and my Seal of Ascension.