Best Gaming laptop

Recently my laptop became very laggy and outdated so I decided to change it. I have around 2000E in cash and wanna buy best for that money. My main goal is to have solid FPS in games like crysis 3, metro, bf3. I am careless about brand and looks. Please guys help!

P.S. so far I am thinking about usus G 750 and razor blade pro. The main reason I don't buy razor's right away is because I have many troubles with razor keyboard/mouse.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone said alienware, why removed msg?;o

For the love of god don't get a Blade or a Alienware laptop. They are overpriced, plain and simple. Sure they look nice, but those looks don't really make up for the price/hardware differences.

That outta the way, what country are you from?
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

I am from Russia. Like I said, I need best performance and I also think that
    They are overpriced
    because of brand and features I don't really need. Money isn't an issue, but I wanna pay for pure performance to keep this laptop for solid period of time.

So 2000E i'm assuming means Euros? So about 85K rubles sound good? I can snoop around with google translate, but it's gonna take a bit.

Something like this would be what you can expect to get for around that price-tag. This one has a SSD.

edit: Xoticpc apparently ships worldwide, so might be able to get one from there, but it wants you to email them before-hand. You can get a pretty damn good laptop(the ones with the GTX 780M) from them for about 70-75k rubles (bit over $2k US).
    Last edited by tielknight; 2013-09-09 at 09:32 PM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

FYI sensible buyers get Alienwares for overclocking potential, Dell's warranty, and a high-end-seeming chassis, not aesthetics or brand.

Sagers, MSIs, and ASUS ROG laptops are also decent choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Triever View Post
    FYI sensible buyers get Alienwares for overclocking potential, Dell's warranty, and a high-end-seeming chassis, not aesthetics or brand.

Sagers, MSIs, and ASUS ROG laptops are also decent choices.

Customer service can be pretty much hit or miss. Your either going to get really good service or really bad service that makes you wish you never got the damn thing in the first place. That goes for pretty much every company.

Also, the overclocking potential is tied to the hardware, not the brand, so buying the correct hardware would be the best option for overclockers(not that your going to be doing much overclocking on a laptop).

Also not sure how Dells warranty would work in Russia, if there are any conflicting laws or anything like that or they just can refuse to fix it due to customs or whatever, that is if they will even uphold it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    So 2000E i'm assuming means Euros? So about 85K rubles sound good? I can snoop around with google translate, but it's gonna take a bit.

Something like this would be what you can expect to get for around that price-tag. This one has a SSD.

edit: Xoticpc apparently ships worldwide, so might be able to get one from there, but it wants you to email them before-hand. You can get a pretty damn good laptop(the ones with the GTX 780M) from them for about 70-75k rubles (bit over $2k US).
    I would for 9001% surely get a Laptop with an SSD at that price range, 2x 1GB HDDs ain't worth shit. You want an SSD for laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I would for 9001% surely get a Laptop with an SSD at that price range, 2x 1GB HDDs ain't worth shit. You want an SSD for laptop.
    With their price-range, they could likely afford a 250GB+ ssd and a 1TB HDD for storage.

Recently my laptop became very laggy and outdated so I decided to change it. I have around 2000E in cash and wanna buy best for that money. My main goal is to have solid FPS in games like crysis 3, metro, bf3. I am careless about brand and looks. Please guys help!

P.S. so far I am thinking about usus G 750 and razor blade pro. The main reason I don't buy razor's right away is because I have many troubles with razor keyboard/mouse.
    You can get roughly twice the PC for the same price if you go with a desktop. Not really sure why you would want a laptop for gaming, unless you are always mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    You can get roughly twice the PC for the same price if you go with a desktop. Not really sure why you would want a laptop for gaming, unless you are always mobile.
    Limited living space can be a factor. Wanting something you can pickup and move from one room to the other is handy too. Sure you can get more bang-for-your-buck with a desktop, but a laptop is much more convenient.

Can someone explain, why SSD is so important?

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Past ~1TB storage space you're not really gaining anything by getting more raw space, and once you're past the €750-1k the other options become minimal compared to what you get from an SSD

To add to the original argument, I'd recommend you look at brands more than specs for the price you're looking at, anyone can build a laptop with a budget of that size, but it takes a smart brand/model to be an actual mobile machine. Ie some Acer models just flat out don't work in a desktop environment as they don't have ports in a usable position. ASUS tend to be a safe bet when it comes to a bulky laptop you want to carry from place to place then have a full setup on a desk/table, where as something like the Razor Blade is much more designed for mobility like using it on the train or as an actual lap machine.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Fast boot times, fast loading of any programs, and much lower power use (meaning your battery will last longer).

Data transfer on an SSD is 7-10x a regular HDD (laptop size). A 128 or 256Gb SSD would be best bang for the buck (or euro).

If you find a laptop you like, you can always install the SSD yourself if it does not come with one, a fairly easy process.