Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Here is your answer, 1 seems to be whiny, 2 is a retard white trash hick like this prick I knew in WoTLK.

Kick them both and tell them to take that trash to durotar/goldshire and fight it out!

Get proof or kick both.

Seems like you have a person with drug addiction and a princess in your guild having problems.

Next time, do a better job at inspecting people before you invite them to your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Seems like you have a person with drug addiction and a princess in your guild having problems.

Next time, do a better job at inspecting people before you invite them to your guild.
    Because in wow you have face to face interviews, IQ test, Psychology test, and a background check before you invite them into random guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Vattenmelon View Post
    I never intended to kick 1 or kick him now, because he has never done anything bad he nearly never chat.
    Besides making up this story and stirring up drama for fun. After you kick him you should step down or stop handling stuff like this also. The fact you are coming here for some sort of approval over something you have to understand was a poor jump to conclusions really says it all.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

It was said in whisper not guild chat. I'm an officer in my guild. If this happened to me I'd tell 1 to deal with it himself. If I witness crap being said in guild chat I kick. If he's being threatened he should contact Blizzard. Otherwise he can put the guy on ignore, that's what it's there for.

Deleted
    Again thanks for all the answers. Just a side note, now before I went to bed I just realized, they had each other on battletag even after the incident, because 2 was on another server and said to me when 1 logged in "he logged in now". Seems strange to still have someone on battletag if you've been threatened by that person.

Anyways I will kick 2 because he seem to be able to cause a lot of problems.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Your a pretty shitty officer if you already decided to kick 2 before seeing the screenshot. Also many people complaining can be a result of many people not liking the guy without him actually doing something wrong.
    This is very true. If people simply dislike someone as a group, they can just group together and make a plan on how to get that person taken care of.

You took the bait, OP, I would have waited for the SS.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Grow up and act like an adult.
    The two are having a problem ? get them on skype, talk to them as a moderator, get them to talk to each other and you'll see clearer. Little band of bullies appear in social guilds and nothing tells you those guys aren't bullying 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    It's also a video game, not the military or a job.
    I cannot believe it took 3 pages for someone to say it.

It's a video game. Kick them both just so you don't have to hear this kind of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post

"Yeah, this blood elf has track marks".

Sorry, if you're in the kind of guild that asks personal questions about guild apps, you take this VIDEO GAME too seriously, and need to step away.

I don't understand why you would post something like this though. Wouldn't it just be better to deal with this in private instead of plastering all over MMO-C? What if this gets back to your guild or worse?

honestly if anyone is making waves like that in a guild they should be kicked regardless of the conversation. i dont care if you think they deserve it or not, if theyre generally disliked, why keep them around ruining everyone elses gae?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    I don't understand why you would post something like this though. Wouldn't it just be better to deal with this in private instead of plastering all over MMO-C? What if this gets back to your guild or worse?
    Yes maybe it's best the thread is removed now when I got some help regarding this.

Eh, people going offline and not responding could mean anything. If you've had other complaints and the guy seems toxic just kick him. When I was an officer/2IC/running a guild I regretted not kicking people more than I ever regretted kicking them (I think I kicked like 1 person who was a total, total asshole, a few others quit when confronted, I was too soft really).

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Your a pretty shitty officer if you already decided to kick 2 before seeing the screenshot. Also many people complaining can be a result of many people not liking the guy without him actually doing something wrong.
    Based on what he explained it seemed reasonable, the guy in question has a history and sounds like the kind of person you wouldn't want in your guild in the first place. Plus his explanation is highly suspect.

But sure, hate on the OP just for the sake of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Overanalyse much? It's a forum, he asked for advice.

I swear some posters hate the very concept of threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

People keep asking for proof and totally disregard that the person who was accused admitted that they did it. They said they meant it as a joke. They even admitted using racist terms towards that person.

Honestly, how are you guys just skipping that part?

Would ANY of you do that sort of thing "as a joke" to someone you don't really know?