Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Only way I'd be fine with something like this is if you only could do it up to the highest level of character on your server, ie. If you have an 87, you can only buy up to 87. So it would be an alt leveling system only, and it would have to be for gold and not real money.

Pay to win refers to paying so you don't have to actually play the game to get stuff done. So, that's how it's pay to win.
    No. Pay to win refers to paying in a game IRL money to acquire something better that other players can't without paying same money.
    You can sell unique buffs that help you to become stronger than others (more HP regen, more Mana regen, more stats, etc...), you can sell new unique zones (zones with better equipment/boss/etc...), you can sell unique equipment (best equipment to acquire), or whatever...

That's pay to win. Something that other player can't acquire and give you a plus over the player base until they pay for the same buffs/items/whatever...

A tool that give you the possibility to "skip" some content with real money it's not a pay to win, it's something that they can use. We have already close things ingame, so it's not that bad. But I prefer to see that "tool" with wow money, not with real money, that would be more logic.

Deleted
    This is a stupid idea. Pay-to-win will never work well or be well-received.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Here is your quote, just so we are clear:

"No. I pay money every month to play this game. I'm not interesting in paying even more in order to to have less content, which is essentially what this is."

You put yourself in a context where it was something that was forced upon you with the bold underlined statement there. I get that you pay money every month to play that game. I get that you are not interested, but dont make it sound like it would hurt your well being if it were an offered service, and dont act like you would be forced to engage in and pay for such service.
    Either you don't understand the problem or you are just blindly dismissing it. Either way it's bad and should never be implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    I see your responses and am reminded of the fable about the fox and the grapes. "Sour grapes".
    Making assumptions about people only makes an ass out of u.

If they are overpriced, why are people buying them?
    If they are ugly, why are people wearing them?
    You don't see many on a low pop realm...because there aren't many people there to beign with
    Point was and still is: I'm seeing plenty of store-bought pets and mounts, but no hats.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Making assumptions about people only makes an ass out of u.

Point was and still is: I'm seeing plenty of store-bought pets and mounts, but no hats.
    Just because you don't happen to see it, doesn't make it any less real
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Just because you don't happen to see it, doesn't make it any less real
    Not less real, but less common which was the point.

People aren't interested in buying overpriced hats as much as they want pets and mounts.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.