Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Let's be clear: It's Pandaria, not 'panda land'. Everyone got the message?
    Someone really reported me for saying panda land? Wow. A new low. But okay, its Pandaria.

Btw, how are you doing MoanaLisa? What do you think of the idea?

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds HORRIBLE!

The day they release true pay to win is the day they've given up >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    It would just encourage lazy quest design, to make you want to skip it.

That said I would be okay if once you have one 90, you could pay to skip to like 60, that still gives you time to get used to the class, plus you SHOULD have gotten the storyline done already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Deleted
    it wouldn't bother me if they did implement it as i would never pay for such a thing

that being said i think its a bad idea, they should just allow flying mounts whilst levelling through pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people so against the "Blizz Shop?" They are added services that only serve to enhance a person's play experience. Plus, you dont have to buy it if you dont want to and can continue to keep paying your $15 a month fee to access the servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Ill use what everyone else uses with the LFR arguement. You dont have to do it, if you dont want to. Just level up normally.

What is it with you people? Its just an idea, and how would it ever hurt you if this was implemented?
    You asked if we were interested in such a feature and I said, no, I wouldn't be. I never said it would hurt me, and I'm well aware of what optional means, thanks.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Why are people so against the "Blizz Shop?" They are added services that only serve to enhance a person's play experience. Plus, you dont have to buy it if you dont want to and can continue to keep paying your $15 a month fee to access the servers.
    i think people would be against it because it would give blizz ideas.

-dont want to level up again? pay for our service to skip it! (and if this becomes successful it could lead to...)
    -dont want to raid heroics? pay for our service and get heroic gear!

Whats wrong with ''panda land''? Panda = short for pandaren, and the land itself is filled with them. So its a land with pandaren.

As for the idea, I'll always be against any service that cost real money from Blizzard. I'd be okay with it if the game is F2P, but it isn't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    You asked if we were interested in such a feature and I said, no, I wouldn't be. I never said it would hurt me, and I'm well aware of what optional means, thanks.
    Here is your quote, just so we are clear:

"No. I pay money every month to play this game. I'm not interesting in paying even more in order to to have less content, which is essentially what this is."

You put yourself in a context where it was something that was forced upon you with the bold underlined statement there. I get that you pay money every month to play that game. I get that you are not interested, but dont make it sound like it would hurt your well being if it were an offered service, and dont act like you would be forced to engage in and pay for such service.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pay to blast a toon through panda land. 85-90 was painful enough the first time, by the 3rd character I wanted to scream.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

How is this any different than transfering a mage to the server, or leveling it normally? All you are doing is saving time. And if people really want to spend a ton of money to have a character leveled from 1 to max level, then why shouldn't they be able to spend their money the way they want to?
    How is it different???? Really? Because if you had a mage max level you went through the work to get him there not just pay to win.
    This is exactly what is wrong with this game and any it has gone down hill. People just wanted to be handed things or to have "pay to win", Stop being lazy and do it your own self show some pride in your characters not just let it be a lazy money sink.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a post back in the day from BLIZZARD saying this is against what they believe the direction the game should go.... And they did it anyway.. Look at D3 that game is totally pay to win you can go drop 5$ and deck a character out and Boom hardest content down supa quick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    I'd pay to blast a toon through panda land. 85-90 was painful enough the first time, by the 3rd character I wanted to scream.
    This is the exact reason to have a service like this. People get sick of leveling through the same shitty content over and over and over again. At least blizzard would make customers happy by allowing them to skip the leveling process (with some limitations), and also make a profit from providing them a service that is not required and does not give any player any power advantage over another player.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    A guy walks into a doctors office for an appointment. When the doctor asked him what was wrong, he stated that every time he poked his arm, his finger hurt. You know what the doctor said? Stop poking your arm.

Why level a 3rd character if you don't enjoy it? You can get your raiding/PvP experience on the first two, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    You put yourself in a context where it was something that was forced upon you with the bold underlined statement there. I get that you pay money every month to play that game. I get that you are not interested, but dont make it sound like it would hurt your well being if it were an offered service, and dont act like you would be forced to engage in and pay for such service.
    You completely missed his point. Read it again.

"Paying money for less content." Paying money to skip content is exactly what that is. Stop trying to put words in other peoples mouths. You do this all the fucking time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veilsyde View Post
    How is it different???? Really? Because if you had a mage max level you went through the work to get him there not just pay to win.
    This is exactly what is wrong with this game and any it has gone down hill. People just wanted to be handed things or to have "pay to win", Stop being lazy and do it your own self show some pride in your characters not just let it be a lazy money sink.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a post back in the day from BLIZZARD saying this is against what they believe the direction the game should go.... And they did it anyway.. Look at D3 that game is totally pay to win you can go drop 5$ and deck a character out and Boom hardest content down supa quick.
    I think you have a really narrow minded view of Diablo 3, and that means you probably havent played it, or are one of those guys who wrote it off as a huge failure, when in fact many hundreds of thousands of people play diablo 3 on a daily basis. Its still a great game, it just was never meant to be aimed at the "gimmie gimmie gimmie!" crowd of entitled MMO gamers who feel they need to have constant patches and updates of new content. Diablo 2 was never like that, you just had false expectations.

Enough of off topic conversation anyway.

Paying simply to skip a level or two is no different than instant dinging your extra account to instant 80 through recruit a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    A guy walks into a doctors office for an appointment. When the doctor asked him what was wrong, he stated that every time he poked his arm, his finger hurt. You know what the doctor said? Stop poking your arm.

Why level a 3rd character if you don't enjoy it? You can get your raiding/PvP experience on the first two, right?
    Cause maybe.. juuuuuuust maybe, people enjoy having more than one character at end game??

I think you have a really narrow minded view of Diablo 3, and that means you probably havent played it, or are one of those guys who wrote it off as a huge failure, when in fact many hundreds of thousands of people play diablo 3 on a daily basis. Its still a great game, it just was never meant to be aimed at the "gimmie gimmie gimmie!" crowd of entitled MMO gamers who feel they need to have constant patches and updates of new content. Diablo 2 was never like that, you just had false expectations.

Enough of off topic conversation anyway.

Paying simply to skip a level or two is no different than instant dinging your extra account to instant 80 through recruit a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause maybe.. juuuuuuust maybe, people enjoy having more than one character at end game??
    RAF isn't designed to be a pay to win service, it's meant to be as the name suggests, you recruiting and helping a friend get into the game. People using it to multibox level are abusing the system.

I wish I could be a troll as great as you one day Jaylock, the amount of responses you get every time is incredible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    You completely missed his point. Read it again.

"Paying money for less content." Paying money to skip content is exactly what that is. Stop trying to put words in other peoples mouths. You do this all the fucking time.
    The content is all there, so that argument is completely invalid. You could go back and do all those quests and dungeons at max level, and still get to experience that content.

Your logic is astounding, and i'm surprised you feel the way you do about me "doing this all the time"

Those prices are crazy for a small few levels. With prices like that you would basically be saying "don't you this service, fool", so don't bother adding it at all...

15+ Year Old Account
    The content is all there, so that argument is completely invalid. You could go back and do all those quests and dungeons at max level, and still get to experience that content.

Your logic is astounding, and i'm surprised you feel the way you do about me "doing this all the time"
    Now you're claiming it's my logic.

You're doing it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    RAF isn't designed to be a pay to win service, it's meant to be as the name suggests, you recruiting and helping a friend get into the game. People using it to multibox level are abusing the system.

I wish I could be a troll as great as you one day Jaylock, the amount of responses you get every time is incredible
    If they paid for the second account, why would it matter how that second account is used? Obviously blizzard doesn't care either or else they would investigate and start banning people for powerleveling their characters up using the system.

Again, how is paying for an insta ding service any different than the insta ding system that RaF allows?