Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Aside from my mass epic weapon collection occupying every available bank and void storage slot, I still refuse to get rid of my Seal of Ascension (UBRS key / ring) and Drakefire Amulet.

Actually a small lie there, I have T8 in my void Storage also.

Oh I have those too (seal of ascension and drakefire amulet).

And I still have my tier 6 (gotten when it was current) for my paladin. Actually I had 2 sets back then, one holy and one retri and all the weapons etc that went with it. Never got rid of my holy one.

A bunch of Steins from Brewfest, different colors that you can't get any more.

And my Super Simian Sphere, which will I will never, ever get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    A bunch of Steins from Brewfest, different colors that you can't get any more.

And my Super Simian Sphere, which will I will never, ever get rid of.
    Why not the Super Simian Sphere? I had it for years too. Then I realised it was a horrid cooldown for those effects and ultimately useless thing. Not saying you should get rid of it, just wondering why you are so attached to it.

This item http://www.wowhead.com/item=63194 Rhea's last egg

Just can't delete it especially when read the text

I've an attachment to Warglaives. I currently have 3x lvl 90s with them, always in their bags, mongoose enchants. Also have a lvl 74 monk which I'm collecting my 4th set on, get lockouts on my main up to illidan and have my friend kill for me. Something about them is just legendary.

Deleted
    I'd say either my Rohk'Dalar or my Agent of Nozdormu badge... okay and maybe my Bloodsail outfit then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungrir View Post
    Holy spellpower was a bad idea imo, good that they got rid of it and simply moved it to spell power.

Just as dumb as "gives XXXX of mana every 5 sec" items :P, i remember Pala's never going oom with crit healing.
    Pallies not going OOM while critting was in wotlk which didn't have mp5 items.

Mp5 items were exceptionally important especially with how mana regen worked on 5 second ticks (or was it 3 seconds).

Holy spellpower I don't remember at all. What I do remember is spell healing and spell damage. There wasn't spellpower at all back then actually. That lasted up until WotLK as well and it really helped define drops for roles.

Every stat on raid gear had their place in Vanilla and tBC.

I personally really REALLY regret selling my whirlwind weapon way back when. Also my Relentless Gladiato.r's Decapitator For items that I currently have I definitely love my Dawnforged Defender as well as my Mericless Gladiator's Greatsword both of which I've held on to since the first time I hit max level in the game back in 2.3 and 2.4.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-09-10 at 07:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

UBRS key
    Drakefire Necklace (and the item that turns you into a dragonspawn so you can talk to Emberstryfe)
    Argent Dawn Commendation (the upgraded one)
    The items from the quest chain to upgrade your dungeon 1 set to dungeon 2 set
    The items from the quest chain to open Ahn Qiraji (minus doctor weavil's journal, i seem to have lost it)
    My druid still has the item used to originally summon Anzu.
    My warlock has all the items needed to do the dreadsteed quests
    my warlock has 1 firestone and one spellstone.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Shadow's Edge. I never intended to make the legendary but I thought you could use it for transmog as it's not on legendary level. Stupid me, you can't anyway. Spent a lot of gold on that pointless endeavour so I can't bring myself to vendor it.

Deleted
    My rogue has 3-4 different kinds of ammo and blinding powder. I will NEVER sell it!

My two pink Tufts of Gnome Hair.

They are a trophy of my victories over those annoying pinkhaired pig-tailed female gnomes, back in old Alterac Valley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

My Spellstone and Firestone.
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Actually from vanilla towards TBC (in the transfer period) they changed that talent from 100% mana back on crit to 50% mana back on crit. I am not sure but I do remember yet another nerf to that talent in WOTLK if it even existed anymore. I think it was 25% mana back on crit. But my memory about that is vague. I was already devastated when they nerfed it the first time since I loved that talent so much.

Mp5 items were exceptionally important especially with how mana regen worked on 5 second ticks (or was it 3 seconds).
    You had different items. Some had mp5 and some had mp3. Raiditems afaik always had mp5.

Holy spellpower I don't remember at all. What I do remember is spell healing and spell damage. There wasn't spellpower at all back then actually. That lasted up until WotLK as well and it really helped define drops for roles.
    Yeah you are right. God that was such a long time ago. But I remember atleast that healing was a different type of spellpower then regular spelldamage

Alzheimers...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Argent Dawn Commendation (the upgraded one)
    The items from the quest chain to open Ahn Qiraji (minus doctor weavil's journal, i seem to have lost it)
    Yeah! The Argent Dawn thingy. I think I have that one still. +100 Attackpower or something right?
    Dr. Weavil isn't that the little guy who kicks your ass like a major raidboss? On that island right?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play anymore - Quit midway through cata.
    I don't remember the names of the items but I have both trinkets required for the staff Benediction.
    Could never get rid of them in case one day blizzard reopens the quest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quel'serrar, my zandalari tiger, the handful of haunted mementos, and my Arcanite Ripper.

Every stat on raid gear had their place in Vanilla and tBC.

I personally really REALLY regret selling my whirlwind weapon way back when. Also my Relentless Gladiato.r's Decapitator For items that I currently have I definitely love my Dawnforged Defender as well as my Mericless Gladiator's Greatsword both of which I've held on to since the first time I hit max level in the game back in 2.3 and 2.4.
    "Holy" or "Healing" spellpower was added at Tier 2.5 i think but can't remember it very well and i am pretty sure it was mp5, they changed it a few times.

You may remember it better then i do but i am pretty sure i didn't go oom in TBC either because the talent Illuminated Healing (i think) gave palas 100% mana back on a crit, we also had the forced crit talent (forgot name) i am pretty sure they nerfed it in LK pretty hard.
    Last edited by Gungrir; 2013-09-10 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Actually from vanilla towards TBC (in the transfer period) they changed that talent from 100% mana back on crit to 50% mana back on crit. I am not sure but I do remember yet another nerf to that talent in WOTLK if it even existed anymore. I think it was 25% mana back on crit. But my memory about that is vague. I was already devastated when they nerfed it the first time since I loved that talent so much.

You had different items. Some had mp5 and some had mp3. Raiditems afaik always had mp5.

Yeah you are right. God that was such a long time ago. But I remember atleast that healing was a different type of spellpower then regular spelldamage

Alzheimers...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah! The Argent Dawn thingy. I think I have that one still. +100 Attackpower or something right?
    Dr. Weavil isn't that the little guy who kicks your ass like a major raidboss? On that island right?
    I don't remember that pally tree back from vanilla even though I could look it up. You're probably right though, I just specifically remember warriors never running out of rage in ICC and hpals never running oom.

I recalled mp3 items as well which is why I changed that up. But mana regeneration itself was based around one or the other, not both, and players really had to watch for those ticks especially in tBC.

Also, I think there WAS holy spell [damage] just like there was fire/frost/shadow etc. etc. Most items in early MC and in dungeons had spell school specific item stats and very very few items had holy spell damage; I think there was a total of like 2 in the whole game.

I didn't play specifically during that time but the Argent Dawn Commendations were for the pre-tBC event right? I started playing right after the AQ gates opened on my server in 1.9.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

My Tier 10 Heroic DK set, my legendaries including Shadowmourne, Thunderfury, Sulfuras and Warglaives and of course my Gold Eternium Band and Silver Piffeny Band..

I liked my collection of keys. the tempest key and that. as far as I can remember deleting was not my choice, blizzard deleted that for me.
    that was one nail in the coffin.

I kept Dartol's Rod of Transformation for years... then I faction changed and obviously lost it.
    Sigh :/