Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The epic helmet from Headless Horsman, which allows you do the evil laughter. My first epic in wow, got it back in TBC. Also some chapters of Draconic for Dummies.

Dark Edge of Insanity, took 16 weeks to drop back in Vanilla, only item i ever cared to actually have.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Dark Edge of Insanity, took 16 weeks to drop back in Vanilla, only item i ever cared to actually have.
    I think it was the first weapon that had an actual effect on it (the moving eye) it was just too badass.

Light of Elune, on my blood elf pally. I had it for years and always thought, I will keep this until I really, really, really need it. Nothing ever was epic enough to use it, so it sat in my bank, just waiting for that special moment that would make me win the game...ha. I doubt I will ever use it now.

Sulfuras, Gurubashi mojo madness, Gnomeregan pride and Orb of deception / the Sindorei.
    One thing I wish I still had is the Earthwarden from Cenarion expedition.

Deleted
    Ravager, Nibelung and The Unstoppable Force.

Really miss the spin from Ravager, I believe I still have one on my Shaman with the Mongoose enchant. Nibelung's valkyr's were so awesome, I really hate not being able to upgrade the item level of old weapons making them current. I used The Unstoppable Force on my Enhancement Shaman back in Vanilla, it was awesome seeing it proc the one second stun over and over, interrupting spellcasters etc. ^^

Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Archmage Vargoth's staff. He's always been useful for "creative use of game mechanics" over the years, like the bouncing plague on Lich King, or a number of mechanics that split damage among all targets. And as of MoP, he makes for a great shadowstep target.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still have all the quest items from my Dreadsteed quest. Yes, in MOP you can still do the event.

I also still have all the D2 quest items to summon ghostly apparitions and the boss/event in the Ring of Law in BRD.

Last but not least, I still have my level 70 Grand Marshal's set and Alliance caster staff which I am hoping beyond hope I get to transmog without a RBG title/rating.

Strangely enough the one quest item I just can't seem to get rid of is the Toshley Station quest item that shoots a single flare with the Star Wars reference in the tool tips. I did that at the very beginning of BC, have fired it less than 5 times but can't seem to get rid of it. Oh, ditto Carrot on a Stick and that one? I have NO idea why I keep it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My DK keeps a small pile of crusader skulls from the starting area and a stack of holy water from stratholm. not sure why.. nostalgia i guess.
    Still have about six skin of shadows on my warrior (he's a LWer. don't ask). i also insist on still carrying around his argent dawn commision. even though he has no real use for it any more.

Oh. almost forgot.. my gear set from ZG, and the plate gear that dropped during the pre-wrath invasion. stuff is ugly as hell. but i can't get rid of it.

All my old tanking weapons. this sorta worked out for the fact i still have the tanking axe from ZA that is no longer in game and has no other in game skin match.
    Last edited by Sharrel; 2013-09-10 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikapika View Post
    Archmage Vargoth's staff. He's always been useful for "creative use of game mechanics" over the years, like the bouncing plague on Lich King, or a number of mechanics that split damage among all targets. And as of MoP, he makes for a great shadowstep target.
    I've had him in a macro together with my Demonic Circle: Teleport since Wrath, it has confused a lot of people over the years. ^^

Some players even stop, target him, and just stare at him for a couple of seconds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bulwark of Azzinoth, clearly

Deleted
    I found all the old Green Hills of Stranglethorn in one of my low alts banks a few days ago, must have bought them all in preparation to do Stranglethorn. Even though it takes like 20 bank slots or something, I kept them. As an altoholic, things related to old quests have sentimental value to me.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28111/ev...derspore-frond

got this on my old main back in TBC. I used it for a LOOOOONG time. All the way to cataclysm when I switched mains. My most favorite item. I loved making that free Spore food.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Staff of Ogre magi in my Mage bank, took me 74 DM King runs to get it.

Deathbringers Will.... If I still played I would wear this in current raids and yell "It's Taunka time!" whenever I transformed.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50362
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Deathbringers Will.... If I still played I would wear this in current raids and yell "It's Taunka time!" whenever I transformed.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50362
    I freaking ran both normal mode ICC lockouts EVERY SINGLE WEEK SINCE IT'S RELEASE UNTIL FREAKING CATACLYSM and never got that god damned trinket. All my rage I tell you, all my fucking rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I freaking ran both normal mode ICC lockouts EVERY SINGLE WEEK SINCE IT'S RELEASE UNTIL FREAKING CATACLYSM and never got that god damned trinket. All my rage I tell you, all my fucking rage.
    Well it only dropped in 25 for one thing, also I got it on my guilds first Deathbringer kill =P
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

i still got my exalted ashen verdict ring on mage..and my Exalted Firelands ring, and Experimental specimen slicer on my dk.. but thats a transmog thing,
    i remember my mage having old tombs and portal shards/ remmnants as well. oh memories.