legendery cloak price

for those that have tuhe patch mainly the us. i know the epic cloak costs 7k for additional ones, will there be a cost to make that additional cloaks legendery and if so what is it?

any info would be awsome.

10,000!.... silver, or 1,000,000 copper.
    Yep only 100g for the extra legendary item to upgrade cloaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    10,000!.... silver, or 1,000,000 copper.
    Yep only 100g for the extra legendary item to upgrade cloaks.
    cant tell if serious or not.....

on the PTR the normal epic cloak is stillthe 7000-8000g and the breath of black prince ( to transform it to the legendary ) costs i think it was 100-200g so the cloak is the most expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Niellak View Post
    on the PTR the normal epic cloak is stillthe 7000-8000g and the breath of black prince ( to transform it to the legendary ) costs i think it was 100-200g so the cloak is the most expensive
    ah nice thats not as bad as i was expecting. was hoping i wouldn't have to shell out 14k for an additional legendery cloak

awsome ty
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-09-10 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    Is it possible to have a cloak for both dps and tank spec for example ?

I'm asking this because I got the epic cloak a few days ago, I took the dps one, and wanted to buy the tank one, but I couldn't...

You can have as many cloaks as you want. Provided of course you can afford them. Just ask the Black Prince's quartermaster downstairs in the Veiled Stairs inn.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Is it possible to have a cloak for both dps and tank spec for example ?

I'm asking this because I got the epic cloak a few days ago, I took the dps one, and wanted to buy the tank one, but I couldn't...

yes u can have a dps / tank / spell dps / heal if u wish but just gotta shell out that 7-8k for the epic and about 200 for the breath

PTR prices =/= Live prices.. It will, most likely, be more than 100-200g.

Quote Originally Posted by Eronath View Post
    PTR prices =/= Live prices.. It will, most likely, be more than 100-200g.
    well since the us have the patch thats why im asking

Quote Originally Posted by Niellak View Post
    yes u can have a dps / tank / spell dps / heal if u wish but just gotta shell out that 7-8k for the epic and about 200 for the breath
    So you mean, tomorrow with 5.4 I will finally be able to buy the dps cloak for my DK tank ? Because right now it is still Unique: Cloak of Virtue (1) - which sucks, I used the tank cloak for dps so far, because of the high strength.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantgrinder View Post
    So you mean, tomorrow with 5.4 I will finally be able to buy the dps cloak for my DK tank ? Because right now it is still Unique: Cloak of Virtue (1) - which sucks, I used the tank cloak for dps so far, because of the high strength.
    Yes, that's what I meant, I have enough gold to buy a dps cloak, but I can't...