10+ Year Old Account
    would be interesting if they managed to kill 10 bosses tonight.... its only been about 3 hours or so since they started right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    You mean after farming normals for 10 weeks due to the staggered release schedule and being in near BIS normal by then? ya that happens
    Blood Legion's average item level is 557, which is actually higher than normal mode loot (non-warforged) which is probably somewhere close to where the bosses are tuned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this tier's first 6 bosses really easy or are Blood Legion players using stims?

so sad everything is undertuned.

Deleted
    Whatever Were Awesome just claimed there 2nd kill and are now 2/14HC!
    @flaskupwow

15+ Year Old Account
    I understand it isn't possible in a PvE game tactic-wise but it's a damn shame we cannot really follow the "race" watching live streams, would be amazing. I remember CoD1 and CoD4 LANs where we would be following streams with 6 ppls on TS together and had a great time following the tournament(even audio-only shoutcasts in CoD1 SMAU lan, now that was oldskool).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Is this tier's first 6 bosses really easy or are Blood Legion players using stims?
    raiding for 3 hours has nothing to do with stims. Please think critically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

just over 2 hours for the first 6 bosses is actually kind of crazy.

now i do like blood legion and watch there streams all the time but 6/14 heroic in 2 hours is just stupid. now don't get me wrong they are obviously very good players but that just makes it seem like its totally undertuned so far just looking at the time between kills been posted on mana flask its basically 20 minutes between each boss so factoring in trash they are basically 1-2 shotting each boss which for heroic modes of the final tier of the expansion seems so so wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post

now i do like blood legion and watch there streams all the time but 6/14 heroic in 2 hours is just stupid. now don't get me wrong they are obviously very good players but that just makes it seem like its totally undertuned so far just looking at the time between kills been posted on mana flask its basically 20 minutes between each boss so factoring in trash they are basically 1-2 shotting each boss which for heroic modes of the final tier of the expansion seems so so wrong
    this seemed under tuned from the first 6 bosses you do.

Blizzard said the bosses followed a better path from easiest to hardest in Normals, it might be safe to assume that the same applies to the Heroics. In which case the back half of the instance is gonna be harder.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account

These are the people that test the fights on PTR, so they have a huge advantages. These kinds of people come up with strats prior to the fights by reading the journal. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Most of the fights were undertuned on the PTR which was pretty clear to blizzard, and most were tested with iLvl that was lower than what top guilds have currently.
    Seems it didnt bother blizzard tho and they just left it as it is... i know from experience most stuff is just zergable... the first bump on the road will hopefully be malkorok.

TBH, they're designed as ramp up encounters, and are pretty quiet from a technical standpoint. I don't expect Shaman to be too bad, but Nazgrim and beyond are probably going to be incredibly messy. Blackfuse, Paragons, and Garrosh aren't just going to fall over.
    Last edited by Bashkar; 2013-09-17 at 11:50 PM.

Deleted
    Because BL and Method represent the average skilled and geared raiding guild right?

Deleted

Well the first 6 bosses saw a lot of testing, and they're not technically challenging anyway. If Thok gets 1-2 shot, i'll start worrying. Til then i'm not bothered. Expecting to clear 4 at least tomorrow with my guild. Immerseus is a joke on heroic anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Varish View Post
    Because BL and Method represent the average skilled and geared raiding guild right?
    This is not a thread about 'average skilled and geared raiding guilds.'

What do people expect when these guilds already knew the fights inside and out from PTR? That they'll suddenly forget what to do once they're released?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drithien View Post
    This is not a thread about 'average skilled and geared raiding guilds.'
    The raid is not luckely for the rest of us not tuned around those bleeding edge guilds either, which is what some of you dimwits i nthis thread seem to think

Deleted
    Yea, World first is about average nowadays Varish <3

OT: I really hope it takes top guilds 3 weeks solid atleast of working on Garrosh before they kill him.

Deleted
    Why? if it take a guild that can push over 12 hours everyday into this raid 3 weeks, where does that leave the rest of us?