Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    You don't have any reasoning or logic in your post, you've just made a statement.

By the same standard then Garrosh has already died to a group of exploiters with death touch on a private server "world first" on day 1.

Or does it go to 'Nurfed' who got world first Garrosh Normal mode?
    Is that the best you can do? Private servers and normal modes? This is obviously a heroic thread, and the guild who killed Garrosh are on live Blizzard servers, using all the tools blizzard gave them. They played completely within bounds of WoW.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Guys, can we go back to the maid cosplay?
    Best part of the stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    You can always transfer Horde. You can't get separated lockouts.
    You can always play on Asian realms... The amount of nonsense in this topic...

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    This is obviously a heroic thread, and the guild who killed Garrosh are on live Blizzard servers, using all the tools blizzard gave them. They played completely within bounds of WoW.
    Then why did a guild who snuck in on the PTR:

"We discovered that over the weekend a progression raid group accessed the Siege of Orgrimmar raid and spent hours on a Heroic boss in the middle of the night, after copying fresh characters with generic names, presumably with the hope of going unnoticed"

Get banned from the PTR permanently?

Why did stars get kicked from firelands heroic, they did everything within what Blizzard allow:

http://startfrag.com/heroic-fireland...ld-first-kill/

They killed the boss Shannox, the world first heroic kill for that boss, before a Blizzard GM ported them out of the instance and locked it.

I don't understand how you fail to understand the point of a level playing field. Asia has never been relevant in the world first scene and if it weren't for double lockouts, double loot, higher ilvl, WOTLK style 10 vs 25 difficulty in MOP, they still wouldn't be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    You can always play on Asian realms... The amount of nonsense in this topic...
    You actually can't. China has the dictatorship and they keep out the other countries and filter their internet. No one allowed in or out. They keep everyone in line over there.

Deleted
    Basically every competition and record system has some arbitrary rules. You can be the worlds first man to run 100 meter dash under 5 seconds with hurricane blowing on your back, but it wont be recognized by most and wont get your name in any record books, even if it happens in official competition.

If you value heroic kill more than normal kill (or even pretend that normal did not matter and should not be cared about), then you should also understand why someone would value harder western rules kill more than easier kills with asian rules.

Oh, and this is not a "heroic" thread, but a "world first kill" thread that became "first kill with different modifiers" thread after the first kills were done.

Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    actiwe
    Paragon already lost WF 10man. So its only Method/BL/Exorsus left in 25man.
    I said that if paragon played on asia servers, or vice verse, they would get 10m WF. If there would be only 1 server region, with all US/EU/ASIA in the same, method would win 25m and paragon 10m.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Was it the first time Garrosh dies in the world? If the answer to that question is "Yes", then it's a world first!
    Reasoning/logic, how does it work?!?!
    By that logic we should give the gold medal for the 100 meter dash at the next Olympic Games to someone turning up to the starting blocks riding a dirt-bike.

Perhaps you should take some of your own advice?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post
    By that logic we should give the gold medal for the 100 meter dash at the next Olympic Games to someone turning up to the starting blocks riding a dirt-bike.

This logic actually hurts to read. Olympics follow some extremely strict rules. Please link me to a page which shows similar rules for World of warcraft World 1st eligibility...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by actiwe View Post
    I said that if paragon played on asia servers, or vice verse, they would get 10m WF. If there would be only 1 server region, with all US/EU/ASIA in the same, method would win 25m and paragon 10m.
    Afaik, the world 1st kill came with gear from the 25man Hc on Asian realms (which is higher item level). They killed on 10man Heroic which is identical to EU/US, no scale up from what Paragon are progressing on now.. So assuming Paragon stayed exclusive 10man if they played on Asian realms, they'd probably have still lost due to being undergeared vs the folks who had 13/14hc 25man gear.

Anyway, Gz to them on the kill either way!

Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post

If you say "Reach the finish line first", and one of them uses a dirt bike because he had that available, then yes, he won. Logic, how does it work?
    Now you can argue about there being rules, but guess what, there are no rules in first world WoW race. Kill the boss first? Yes, you just got world first!

Quote Originally Posted by fappasaurus View Post
    You actually can't. China has the dictatorship and they keep out the other countries and filter their internet. No one allowed in or out. They keep everyone in line over there.
    Not true at all, I have had access to Chinese servers from outside of China. But I think you feel the need to bash everything that's not "Western"...

Before a mod comes back in here with warnings/infractions lets change the topic to something that has not been done to death?

OT: I wonder how far Method/BL are currently, i'd imagine Garrosh is a tight dps check.

Quote Originally Posted by Geish View Post
    Oh, and this is not a "heroic" thread, but a "world first kill" thread that became "first kill with different modifiers" thread after the first kills were done.
    For those bored enough, here's the first video that came out for The Four Horsemen in original naxx:

http://youtu.be/Dqc2AZoIc2o?t=48s

http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t8146-ye...14/#post195421

"First World Kill Without Servo-Arm, Maexxna's Fang, Death's Sting drops... JUST Fetish of the Sand Reaver"

If you say "Reach the finish line first", and one of them uses a dirt bike because he had that available, then yes, he won. Logic, how does it work?
    If you give some people dirt bikes and some people have to run, it is not a fair race. That was the point. Logic, how does it work?

Now you can argue about there being rules, but guess what, there are no rules in first world WoW race. Kill the boss first? Yes, you just got world first!
    Then I give world first to my guild on private server, same game, I just had a 1000%+ dmg buff that is only difference.
    Last edited by IKT; 2013-09-29 at 03:18 PM.
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

For those bored enough, here's the first video that came out for The Four Horsemen in original naxx:

http://youtu.be/Dqc2AZoIc2o?t=48s
    Oh my god, I remember this video and song LOL. It's been so long.

One of my favorite guilds back in the days.

Then I give world first to my guild on private server, same game, I just had a 1000%+ dmg buff that is only difference.
    Grats on world first! See how easy it is to admit someone has done the world first?

Then why did a guild who snuck in on the PTR:

"We discovered that over the weekend a progression raid group accessed the Siege of Orgrimmar raid and spent hours on a Heroic boss in the middle of the night, after copying fresh characters with generic names, presumably with the hope of going unnoticed"

Get banned from the PTR permanently?

Why did stars get kicked from firelands heroic, they did everything within what Blizzard allow:

http://startfrag.com/heroic-fireland...ld-first-kill/

They killed the boss Shannox, the world first heroic kill for that boss, before a Blizzard GM ported them out of the instance and locked it.

I don't understand how you fail to understand the point of a level playing field. Asia has never been relevant in the world first scene and if it weren't for double lockouts, double loot, higher ilvl, WOTLK style 10 vs 25 difficulty in MOP, they still wouldn't be.
    So what you are saying is, as long as Blizzard doesn't come in and ban/take action against this guild their world first is legit?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

So what you are saying is, as long as Blizzard doesn't come in and ban/take action against this guild their world first is legit?
    I don't understand how you fail to understand the point of a level playing field.
    That is what I was saying, I know this, because I said it.

That is what I was saying, I know this, because I said it.
    None of the race is on a level playing field. If, god forbid, Blood Legion killed the last tier boss on heroic before it opened on EU, would this no longer be a WF as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the race is on a level playing field. If, god forbid, Blood Legion killed the last tier boss on heroic before it opened on EU, would this no longer be a WF as well?
    If they did you know what would be posted everywhere wf because us servers come up first. It dosent count blah blah blah
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done