All I am seeing here is "Majority says x therefor x must be true"

Fill in x with anything and that's what we have here.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    I'm not crying at all? It's already done for me, if you play by different rules, you are not in the same league.

EU and US regions play by the same rules, it is Asia that is the outlier here.

When Asia plays by the same rules it also gets to be in the world first race (see yogg 0 watcher).
    It is indeed YOU crying, contradicting your own posts all the time too.Why is Asia the outlier, and not NA/EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Link me the dictionary that says that.
    Don't be silly.... The majority dictates how words are used.

Fag:
    to tire or weary by labor; exhaust (often followed by out ): The long climb fagged us out.
    British . to require (a younger public-school pupil) to do menial chores.
    Nautical . to fray or unlay the end of (a rope).

I just found that in the dictionary, but we both now that's not what the word really means.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    China is playing the Wrath model that the west got changed from to cater to casuals who couldn't keep their guilds filled. If anything THEIR version of WoW is "Purest and unmodified".
    When Blizzard has to say that they are changing the rules for China because "That's what their playerbase wants", it kind of makes your comment invalidated.

They aren't playing Blizzard's game, they are playing a modified version of their game that fits their lifestyle. Otherwise, they would be bleeding a hell of a lot more subs than they are.

If you want to talk about "purest and unmodified", lets go ahead and throw "10 man raiding" out of the conversation, too.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    It is indeed YOU crying, contradicting your own posts all the time too.Why is Asia the outlier, and not NA/EU?
    Because NA/EU is the majority in the world!.....Oh, wait...No, it's not. Uh.... Because I said so! Hmph.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    I haven't contradicted at all. My point is clear.

If you play by different rules you are in a different league. I've only been repeating this over and over in different ways for the last 10 pages.

I will consider Asia apart of the world race when they get the same rules as every other region. If EU/US/Oceanic and every other region suddenly gets the Asian model then they will be back in the race again. I don't care which model is used, so long as it is the same for all regions.

Because NA/EU is the majority in the world!.....Oh, wait...No, it's not. Uh.... Because I said so! Hmph.
    WoW Breakdown by region:

US = 1
    EU = 1

1+1 = 2

Asia = 1

1 = 1

Not hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    All I am seeing here is "Majority says x therefor x must be true"

Fill in x with anything and that's what we have here.
    Go argue with Manaflask, wowprogress, guildox, and all the other sites then if you have a problem with how they choose to define the world first race. Because currently none of those sites track the Asian server progression with the rest of the world's progression.

If any Asian guild killls Garosh in 25M heroic, I'll consider it World first,

Just like I'd consider US/EU killing him in 25 or 10 heroic world first.

Their 10man though is not the same thing. If anything they got practice on HGarrosh for their 25 man kill, which I have no problem with. Just like they were playing on PTR
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    When Blizzard has to say that they are changing the rules for China because "That's what their playerbase wants", it kind of makes your comment invalidated.

They aren't playing Blizzard's game, they are playing a modified version of their game that fits their lifestyle. Otherwise, they would be bleeding a hell of a lot more subs than they are.

If you want to talk about "purest and unmodified", lets go ahead and throw "10 man raiding" out of the conversation, too.
    Negative. WE are playing a modified version because people don't want to be forced to run two lockouts a week. See, I can do this too!
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    Sorry man but world first =ALL regions of wow not just EU/US.
    I can assure you the in the future people will refer to one of the EU/US guilds as having the "World first" kill on Garosh regardless of what happened on Asian servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeada View Post
    Go argue with Manaflask, wowprogress, guildox, and all the other sites then if you have a problem with how they choose to define the world first race. Because currently none of those sites track the Asian server progression with the rest of the world's progression.
    Wowprogess doesn't do this. Go on there and show me where it says Method has world first Paragons. Oh, they have West first? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    I haven't contradicted at all. My point is clear.

If you play by different rules you are in a different league. I've only been repeating this over and over in different ways for the last 10 pages.

I will consider Asia apart of the world race when they get the same rules as every other region. If EU/US/Oceanic and every other region suddenly gets the Asian model then they will be back in the race again. I don't care which model is used, so long as it is the same for all regions.

WoW Breakdown by region:

US = 1
    EU = 1

1+1 = 2

Asia = 1

1 = 1

Not hard.
    HAHAHA. Have you ever attended school? I can easily counter that with the amount of people living in NA/EU as opposed to living in Asia. Doesn't make sense too...

Negative. WE are playing a modified version because people don't want to be forced to run two lockouts a week. See, I can do this too!
    Are you really suggesting that the North American/European Version of the game, developed by a North American Company, is the "modified" version?

Wowprogess doesn't do this. Go on there and show me where it says Method has world first Paragons. Oh, they have West first? Okay.
    On their main page I see zero Asian guilds included in the 25 man or 10 man race brackets.

You mean Europe AND North America are running a modified version. Which is fine, that's 100 countries using the modified version to 3. If Asia wants to compete it will need to join the others in the sandpit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Are you really suggesting that the North American/European Version of the game, developed by a North American Company, is the "modified" version?
    They are idiots and are distracted by the modifications, the variance is irrelevant, 100% DMG buff or -1000% HP DEBUFF is not the issue, the fact that Asia has one variant and the rest of the world has another is the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohai View Post
    What is so hard to get?

Yes, china got the world first kill of Garrosh, but in a different race, cause they play a different game. A game that in this form exists only in asia. So technically they don't compete with the rest of the world.

Now we are waiting for the world first of Garrosh in the other race. In the game everyone else in the world plays.
    Due respect Ohai,

On one hand, some might phrase it "Asia's 10H is a different game";
    What if the other way?

In a worldwide "democracy" point of view (which is a Western gift),
    Asia outnumbers the West in terms of their WoW players.
    The "Western US-EU WoW" is, based on that fact, the minority mode in the world......
    (Or unless some argue that one Asia player isn't equal to one West WoW subscriber cuz they pay Blizzard less money? Oh come on...)

I'm really in this matter clueless what's what...
    Last edited by isle-; 2013-09-29 at 08:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeada View Post
    Wowprogress actually uses 'West' for EU/US and Manaflask have posted about their unhappiness with the current use of World first.

Guilds that were in the race did their best, good luck in the next world race, Asia outplayed the west yet again. I suggest locking the thread before the trolling gets out of hand.

"Majority of EU/US gammers think Asian first does not count as the world first so it does not count as a world first"

"Majority of us young Americans think sagging pants is cool therefor sagging is cool"

"Majority of martians think earthlings are stupid therefor earthlings are stupid"

Infracted; Don't troll to prove a point.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-09-30 at 05:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    I like this analogy the best.
    Pretend the Denver Bronco's, who are seasoned to win the NFL this year with Peyton Manning go into the NCAAF (college) league for one season because they can and rape every team 50+ and destroy the competition in the championship game. Yes, people will acknowledge that they won, but do people think they deserve it? I would say hell no. Congratulating these guys is an utter joke.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality