Method is gonna have a stressful day tomorrow, BL with 13 boss worth of heroic gear upgrade will face Garrosh. Will they down Garrosh 25H? only time can tell haha
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    Method is gonna have a stressful day tomorrow, BL with 13 boss worth of heroic gear upgrade will face Garrosh. Will they down Garrosh 25H? only time can tell haha
    If I remember correctly Method killed Lei Shen a day before the reset; likewise Paragon killed Ragnaros a day before the reset (I think). So my prediction is that Method kills it tomorrow, I assume they're getting to the last phase consistently by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    If I remember correctly Method killed Lei Shen a day before the reset; likewise Paragon killed Ragnaros a day before the reset (I think). So my prediction is that Method kills it tomorrow, I assume they're getting to the last phase consistently by now.
    I think its safe to assume that if they don't kill it this reset BL will have a huge advantage with an head start plus fresh gear, still nothing is granted, Method killed Paragons a reset before BL with 561.96iLvl while BL needed an additional reset worth of gear and still struggle to make the kill with 565.25iLvl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So, changing the subject, the Alliance Harbor portion of the fight is an actual extra phase?
    to my understanding yes its a extra phase but no one on the fight has elaborated on it
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    That's a bold assumption
    Ohhhh haha that tickled me greatly! Very well said haha!

Deleted
    It's official guys, China officially got world first - http://i.imgur.com/brlSjr2.jpg

INFRACTED: Enough warnings have been given to put a rest to this Asia vs. US/EU debate. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-09-30 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    It's official guys, China officially got world first - http://i.imgur.com/brlSjr2.jpg
    fuuuunny guy

INFRACTED: Please post constructively. Warnings have already been given to knock it off with the Asia vs. US/EU argument. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-09-30 at 06:37 PM.

So it's being a rather stiff competition and it seems to be balanced out quite well in terms of difficulty, props to Blizzard.
    4 Guilds on the 25man side with 13/14 and 3 guilds on the 10man side with 13/14.
    Wonder if the world second (and third) kill will happen on 10 or 25..

Mmm, maintenance for EU realms is this week longer than normal. How is it on US realms?

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    Mmm, maintenance for EU realms is this week longer than normal. How is it on US realms?
    No news on US maintenance, at least on WoW client yet
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Devai has not raided any SOO with us at all yet. Not even normal modes. He is 100% focused with paragon raids at the moment.
    Will he return to REM once paragon returns to their farm run hours?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

wtb H Garrosh video already! I want to see phase 4!!!

Prolly won't see it until world 2nd or 3rd though.

I hope mods start banning these troll people soon so we hopefully can get a thread about the actual World first race it was fun for a few pages, but now it's just sad and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    World 2nd 25H Kalaxxi kill
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/m...eId=0_06_02_99
    warrior warlock priest POV
    Looks like they three tanked (warrior/paladin/monk) and brought no melee except four rogues, unless there's a feral or enhance shaman in there. Bad fight for melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorfion View Post
    Looks like they three tanked (warrior/paladin/monk) and brought no melee except four rogues, unless there's a feral or enhance shaman in there. Bad fight for melee.
    Every fight is a bad fight for melee pretty much. SOO is no exception to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rukkia View Post
    I hope mods start banning these troll people soon so we hopefully can get a thread about the actual World first race it was fun for a few pages, but now it's just sad and boring.
    I wonder who will get world first 25. I hope STARS comes out of nowhere and grabs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So, changing the subject, the Alliance Harbor portion of the fight is an actual extra phase?
    Yes, it has us wondering if there is another Cinematic, which is highly unlikely but it would be cool if there was one.

I think method will grab the first 25man heroic kill of garrosh, the fact that they can become the first guild ever to be nr.1 for the Whole expansion must be motivational I would think. People always talk about what guild was the best ever and whatnot, let's not go there, but if they do end up with the first kill of garrosh, it's an impressive feat imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    You know it's a tight race when people start talking about how long US/EU maintenances will last. Anyway, I hope Method doesn't kill Garrosh before Wednesday, just for the drama and to see if they will make a gamble and extend or take the time to re-clear everything for that extra gear that may be required to kill it. And if Blood Legion manages to kill Garrosh in the meantime, be prepared to be flooded by oceans of yummy EU tears on this thread

Deleted
    Wraith (25 Man) have also killed Siegecrafter Blackfuse making them 12/14Hc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Preliminary spoilers

Thrall is not there at all, no pre-speech, not looking the fight from above, nothing
    He is, first time you arrive at Garrosh. Works the same as normal.