Deleted
    @UcanDoSht

y it was something with resistence and it was pretty op afair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritisch View Post
    @UcanDoSht

y it was something with resistence and it was pretty op afair.
    You could use it with any active Paladin aura for different effects. But it was mostly used to mitigate magic damage, like it does today... ye.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    This sounds like a butthurt ex 25 man raider who is trying to bash Method for their accomplishments for no other reason than jealousy.

The sad fact is Paragon are a nothing guild now. I used to like them but in my opinion, they saw Method were becoming a real threat so they decided to go down to 10 mans where the competition is a lot easier.

Paragon are just like Kungen, used to be good but spend their time bashing the current competition instead of acknowledging they are past their best and just can't keep up with the new guys.
    First, im not in paragon anymore and havent been for a while
    Two paragon went to 10man because of roster problems, as they wanted to keep on going as a finnish only guild.
    and three, i dont bash method, im just giving my opinion on the matter. If anything, im trying to keep some of them on a less high horse (since a high horse is what they deserve, just not "that high")

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Why cant you guys just merge with depraved and show people how its done, once again ? Plz, pretty plz ? :P
    mainly because 20 guys isnt 30, and 4 tanks is too much for 25man. Then again im not part of either of the guilds and cant say anything for them, just my own thoughts
    Last edited by lappee; 2013-10-01 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    I heard them joke about that last night after their kill, but I hope they don't. It means I'll have to avoid the forums for a few weeks so my head doesn't explode reading the threads lol. Plus I think it would just be in bad taste.
    Did not Paragon do this exact thing in Firelands on Heroic Ragnaros?
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    Tbh I'd go for Siegecrafter (3), Paragons (2, maybe 2,5 in first id - was tuned tightly with enrage and all things considered), and Garrosh as (1). On the other hand I'm thinking we're the only guild who didn't exploit Siegecrafter so maybe opinions differ.
    Talking about Cloak and Dagger? Midwinter didn't use that either. I don't really think of it as an exploit though, we just didn't think of it.

Anyway, I'd agree that Siegecrafter is a 3 and Paragons is 2. I think that's overly simplistic though. Paragons is a 2 for sure, the DPS check is there but it's not that bad, especially because you can draw the fight out for ages past berserk if you need to, I think some guilds killed it close to a minute past berserk.

But Paragons is a much bigger personal responsibility check than your average fight. There's a million ways to die on that boss.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    and three, i dont bash method, im just giving my opinion on the matter. If anything, im trying to keep some of them on a less high horse (since a high horse is what they deserve, just not "that high")
    Well, they kinda won the "Western World First Race". They are on top of the "WoW horse" and it doesn't matter how high that is if no one else can sit above them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zareth View Post
    Difference is nobody gave a fuck about 10 man back then. Wonder if anyone can even name a 10 man guild during Cata.

But apparently, when Paragon switched it became srs bussiness and everyone started caring and raging about it. Ironic isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    First, im not in paragon anymore and havent been for a while
    Two paragon went to 10man because of roster problems, as they wanted to keep on going as a finnish only guild.

mainly because 20 guys isnt 30, and 4 tanks is too much for 25man. Then again im not part of either of the guilds and cant say anything for them, just my own thoughts
    Stop playing GW2 lappe! ;D

Also I think overall this tier is still quite good, having the last three bosses which each took over 100 attempts is much better than just having one hard boss in the instance.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Zareth View Post
    Basically we did, but if method does the same stunt it'll still get downplayed by the fact that 25man gear is alot higher than 10mans. Sure it used to be easier to get gear in 25man back in firelands but nowdays with the warforged system the difference is way greater

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Stop playing GW2 lappe! ;D

Also I think overall this tier is still quite good, having the last three bosses which each took over 100 attempts is much better than just having one hard boss in the instance.
    havent even logged in gw2 ever since the patch (apart from server downtime..) too busy hunting rares on timeless isle

and ye, the race was actually enjoyable to watch since all 3 last bosses took some time, though garrosh could've taken a bit more but thats probably because im not in the raids actually so time goes past alot faster
    Last edited by lappee; 2013-10-01 at 04:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Well, fair is fair, I won't be a dick and try to troll Method now because they simply proved themselves again.
    Grats on another world second kill and EU first kill guys!
    You are a .... ^^

Deleted
    True, i was thinking most 10man doesnt just have 10 players, but lets pretend paragon could get the ppl needed. Would they try to revive 25man ?
    Or is it more internal beef that prevents it ? I know you cant answer for them, but would You go back ?

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    True, i was thinking most 10man doesnt just have 10 players, but lets pretend paragon could get the ppl needed. Would they try to revive 25man ?
    Or is it more internal beef that prevents it ? I know you cant answer for them, but would You go back ?
    Back to the roster we had in ICC-FL? sure, tho i'd still make couple improvements... but who wouldnt? :P

Deleted
    Back to the roster we had in ICC-FL? sure, tho i'd still make couple improvements... but who wouldnt? :P
    You have been out of the game too long. A full expansion of not competing in the race. Same thing happened to Kungen, he was on top during Wrath, Left during Cata and made a return to 25 man raiding in MoP. Look what happened to him, he got demolished and quickly realized he wasn't good enough.

In my opinion the same will happen to Paragon.

Deleted
    You have been out of the game too long. A full expansion of not competing in the race. Same thing happened to Kungen, he was on top during Wrath, Left during Cata and made a return to 25 man raiding in MoP. Look what happened to him, he got demolished and quickly realized he wasn't good enough.

A quite big difference is though that Paragon have been raiding during MoP, just as a 10man guild, you know, the best one in the world...

That's right lappe, how am I supposed to cheer you on playing a video game really well if you don't play it really well? You're ruining this game for me Lappe.

Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Deleted

You really think kungen believed he will bring a midclass guild to worldfirst with his person alone. not even kungen is so unrealistic How old are you guys, be real, you think it just takes 25 good players to get worldfirst, there are hundreds of great guilds out there but there are only 3 guilds that dominated this game since vanilla, why is that?
    This things dont happen suddenly this guilds improved over years o hard work and dedication to reach that goal.

i've been "out" for this tier, just so you know but every1 is allowed to have their opinion

Deleted
    i've been "out" for this tier, just so you know but every1 is allowed to have their opinion
    Do you regret going out considering the quality of SoO?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Willing to bet Paragon swaped to 10's because they were more easy (they thought) and figured getting 10man world first would be easier than 25... ooops Should have stuck with 25man guild guys!

GZ Method but it's not a world first. But yeah GZ on the EU FIRST 25. Waiting for US 25, EU 10, US 10 now.
    why would this be the mindset of a guild that was shitting all over the 25 man competition

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I'd rate the bosses just like you did and disagree with Lappe here, although obviously I didn't see the whole Garrosh yet but so far it looks like everything would be trivialized by more dps.
    True, Garrosh will be ALOT easier when approached in a lockout of extra gear.