Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    3tanking = monk tank kites the adds, which would make sense to use less dps
    If you look at Siegecrafter, Justmonk is Brewmaster there aswell even if he didn't tank.

All I'm saying is that you should take the wowprogress raidsetups with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by anuhk View Post
    If you look at Siegecrafter, Justmonk is Brewmaster there aswell even if he didn't tank.

All I'm saying is that you should take the wowprogress raidsetups with a grain of salt.
    If im right stars killed 25h garrosh with 3 tanks one monk tank kiting adds shows in their video
    http://player.youku.com/player.php/s...ODc4NDky/v.swf
    Last edited by oysterwjc; 2013-10-06 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Context is key. Try not to live up to your name here :P
    Lol.

I don't really get why people need to compare past/25m Paragon to now Method, or say that if Paragon scaled up to 25m they'd have won. That might be true, or it might not be, but all that matters is right now.

And it's kind of a different race so of course we can't compare them too heavily.

I hope Blizzard doesn't nerf 10m at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I hope Blizzard doesn't nerf 10m at all.
    The accumulation of gear will be the biggest nerf

1 dk in method had 496 Ilvl gear so he either changed gear or they carried 1 dps but either way it throws the ILVL offf so Paragon still beat it with less gear than Method because more than 10 ppl in Method have Ilvl 570 gear

Deleted
    Right now Jhazrun is the best healer in the world?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlanckEnergy View Post
    Paragon had 566 (heroic avg ilvl) and still had to 1 heal it.

Almost nobody is going to kill him without nerfs 10m. Objectively harder than 25. Solo healing and 638 pulls??
    566 aint heroic avg.. you forget about upgrades. So 574.. excluding any WF items... so yes people will have a lot more gear when they reach him in weeks/months

Imagine the tense challenge and fun they had healing with one healer ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    That would be hard to deny, unless we see Method/BL 2-3 heal it.

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    3tanking = monk tank kites the adds, which would make sense to use less dps
    Is there any reason a frost death knight couldn't kite the adds then actually DPS in the last phase?

Pff when was Jhazrun not the best healer in the world...

What I like about is that Jhazrun used 13k haste renew build, which isn't exactly widespread (I don't think many people even knew about it before Jhazrun's post about it here on priest forums and many still don't or haven't tried it yet). That is quite impressive to me.

Good luck to other 10m guilds!

Deleted
    You need 1 healer to kill a boss in 10man and ppl still think is harder makes me wonder if some of the ppl in here even play this game.

Just like Ragnaros on 25s was so easy too because it only needed 3 healers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Is there any reason a frost death knight couldn't kite the adds then actually DPS in the last phase?
    Desecrate can hit melee players if they're not in boss' melee range.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken4death View Post
    Desecrate can hit melee players if they're not in boss' melee range.
    It's not for that reason though. It's because of mind controls. Tanks can't be mind controlled whereas everybody else can. If you dared do a kiting strategy with DPS it would be down to complete RNG as to whether or not he gets mind controlled and wipes the raid.

with common sense we can deduce that if 10man is harder, the guild killing the boss in 10man with almost triple the amount of pulls than it took to kill the boss for 25man, the 10man guild is the best of the two.

edit 1: I expect nerfs to Garrosh 10 HC
    edit 2: Method could have proven us all wrong if they had attempted to kill it on 10 HC
    Dude give it up, it's obvious you prefer 10mans and you can't think objectively right now. Asking a guild to change format? You're as bad as asians asking europeans to change servers.

Deleted
    The fanbois will always twist anything to their advantage.

Paragon uses 1 healer, Method uses 4, conclusion: DPS requirements are harder on 10 man.
    Did it maybe occur to you that the healing requirements are harder on 25 man?

Paragon kills Lei Shen before Method, conclusion: Paragon is better.
    Method kills Garrosh before Paragon, conclusion: 10 man is harder.
    See the consistency here?

The answer is quite obvious, apples and oranges, you just don't compare the 2. The majority of the community recognises 25 man as the real bracket and that really hurts you, hence you try to downplay anything someone ever does in 25 man.

The thing is everyone with a brain that's not a crazy subjective fanboy will agree that Method is the best guild in the world atm. Or whatever, the best 25 man guild.

You really gotta stop living in the past. I really admired Paragon back when they were beating everyone by an entire reset. That's why I'm admiring Method right now, since they're doing the very same thing. I wish Paragon was still in the same competition as it would be really interesting to see what happens. It sucks, but they aren't. Just deal with it.
    Last edited by mmoc6694d1218e; 2013-10-06 at 10:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Problem is you're a method fanboi so it's pointless to argue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post

Paragon uses 1 healer, Method uses 4, conclusion: DPS requirements are harder on 10 man.
    Did it maybe occur to you that the healing requirements are harder on 25 man?

Paragon kills Lei Shen before Method, conclusion: Paragon is better.
    Method kills Garrosh before Paragon, conclusion: 10 man is harder.
    See the consistency here?

The answer is quite obvious, apples and oranges, you just don't compare the 2. The majority of the community recognises 25 man as the real bracket and that really hurts you, hence you try to downplay anything someone ever does in 25 man.

The thing is everyone with a brain that's not a crazy subjective fanboy will agree that Method is the best guild in the world atm. Or whatever, the best 25 man guild.

You really gotta stop living in the past. I really admired Paragon back when they were beating everyone by an entire reset. That's why I'm admiring Method right now, since they're doing the very same thing. I wish Paragon was still in the same competition as it would be really interesting to see what happens. It sucks, but they aren't. Just deal with it.
    One healing a 10man raid is always harder than 4healing a 25man raid. And we are not talking about regular apples vs oranges here = we are talking about the apples of Paragon. And having to do almost triple as many pulls... Are you trying to say that Method is like 200% better than Paragon? Or even 400%+ if we assume 25man is even harder than 10? They also did it with a lower item level, at the time of Method's kill last reset they were 4 item levels behind Method. Also the Chinese guild who downscaled to 10 to grab the "world first" was not able to kill Garrosh with 570 item level after killing Klaxxi. Only at 574 were they able to do it.

So yeah, "the fanbois will always twist anything to their advantage". Let's be real, the numbers, past achievements of Paragon, having to 1heal the fight while also having such a low item level speak for themselves.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2013-10-06 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    If the bosses are starting to have mechanics that heal them up because they would otherwise exceed integer-based HP limit (2,147 billion)...well this is CLEARLY indicating the need of an item squish. Unless they will do it like with gold cap ("old" gold cap was ~214k gold so about 2.147 billion cooper)

Big props to Paragon on west first 10HC. They always pull off insane kills - for example world first will of the emperor 10HC. Healers are oom at 50%, tank is kept alive by second wind only yet they still kill this. Asian world firsts still count for the world first sake but they're in a bit different league - 10 and 25 isn't equal there (not even officially), they have Wrath style model with 25-man being the "proper" format with higher gear and harder bosses. Sure they did killed world first calendar wise but 10 man is indeed "easier" format over there, especially after farming gear from 25.