Deleted
    I guess you guys never seen the videos Paragon used to release.
    Last edited by mmoc6bff638b3f; 2013-10-08 at 06:08 PM.

Deleted
    Gz to the kill Envy - time for a 6-8 month break or however long it'll take now until next expac?

10+ Year Old Account
    Vodkas videos where so good. going to have a vid soon Envy?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    Vodkas videos where so good. going to have a vid soon Envy?
    There is a vid, but its raw footage (Still)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    nothing wrong with a clean kill. now you leave the person that died on the floor and the 24 of you you walk away not looking at the explosion like a boss
    Well, we had more screaming on our 5m wipe than on the kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryaan View Post
    That's pretty much what happened with BL's 1mill wipe lol. I was listening in Mumble and start hearing nerdscreams then just...hands in face for disappointment after hearing they wiped.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaan View Post
    Could just do what method does with their mumble chatter. Record mumble during progress, add it to the kill video to make it seem like they had been talking like that on their kill attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    That's pretty much what happened with BL's 1mill wipe lol. I was listening in Mumble and start hearing nerdscreams then just...hands in face for disappointment after hearing they wiped.
    Loved the video, but I was a bit disappointed at the reaction when they killed it... felt like it was just "meh, its dead".. although I think rigg was still yelling, of course - but I like my ears to bleed from the excitement usually. Maybe they had wasted all that energy on an earlier wipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Plarock View Post
    Could just do what method does with their mumble chatter. Record mumble during progress, add it to the kill video to make it seem like they had been talking like that on their kill attempt.
    Haha don't know why you would think that's been done, so far everything has been as it is on the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    I guess you guys never seen the videos Paragon used to release.
    I have, and their music was good, but their intros weren't nearly as good as the recent ones that abs has put out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwait View Post
    Haha don't know why you would think that's been done, so far everything has been as it is on the videos.
    I think some people think its impossible to actually have fun while raiding like you guys do

Deleted
    I have a question to those who killed Garrosh HC already - do you get ported back to the throne room afterwards, or does Garrosh effectively "die" in heroic, meaning the normal mode cinematic doesn't apply?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariol View Post
    I have a question to those who killed Garrosh HC already - do you get ported back to the throne room afterwards, or does Garrosh effectively "die" in heroic, meaning the normal mode cinematic doesn't apply?
    You stay in the heroic phase, and can port between the two via a portal on the ground in the middle of the room. The normal cinematic is not played on heroic, nor is a new one introduced (Outside of the transition to p4 cinematic, which I wouldn't call a cinematic). Garrosh isn't dead, he's doing pushups on the floor after you defeat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    he's doing pushups on the floor after you defeat him.
    This is what we called it and made fun of too, quite an odd animation to be on the ground!!!

Deleted
    Thanks for the info. I guess he is training to not become someone's girlfriend in the prison.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hey everyone its been a quite exciting race. This thread has now been locked. Thankfully this thread had less infractions and bans handed out than the previous threads but still a little too much trolling for our liking, however, that is expected and we are a little lenient towards it. See you all at the next race in the next expansion and congratulations to the winners and the runner-ups and everyone who continues to clear the Siege of Orgrimmer.