Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Speaking of which, what happened to the Exodus-vodka merge? Seems they finished last tier, then disbanded? I found Killars, my rogue idol, is now guild-less!
    I'm not 100% sure but after previous tier they weren't happy with their rank and disbanded?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Speaking of which, what happened to the Exodus-vodka merge? Seems they finished last tier, then disbanded? I found Killars, my rogue idol, is now guild-less!
    Killars is in Duality 10/14H.

For those wondering what the difference is on Paragon's Heroic besides damage and health, Xaril is completely different.

He maintains his Blue, Red, and Yellow catalysts, but also gains the Purple, Orange, and Green modifications.

Catalytic Reaction: Orange – When either a yellow toxin or a red toxin reacts to this catalyst, a ring of Fire explodes outward. Players do not see or need to react to the ring that forms at their own feet; but must avoid those rings that are created by their allies.

Catalytic Reaction: Purple – When either a blue toxin or red toxin reacts to this catalyst the victim will be forced to run forward, leaving a trail of Canned Heat in their wake for 40 sec. Players stepping into the area suffer 121875 to 128125 Fire damage every second they remain in the area.

Catalytic Reaction: Green – When either a blue or yellow toxin reacts to this catalyst a small cloud of Eerie Fog will form and wander about randomly. Players who enter the area suffer 121875 to 128125 Nature damage per second for 9 sec. Entering the area Chills victims to the Bone, increasing the damage received from the Eerie Fog by 30% for 1 min.Every time a player enters the area the fog reduces in size. When it has been reduced in size 3 times it will dissipate.

Also, people who get turned into the Scorpion Vehicle by Rik'kal must eat a parasite of they die instantly after X amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    I'm good at predictions.
    Ah you're the dude who failed your trial in Method a few years ago and has made it your life task to flame them whenever and wherever you can. Welcome to another world first thread. Enjoy your stay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Paragon will get world first once again, tough luck for Method :/
    I was wondering when Sil would join this thread.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Ah you're the dude who failed your trial in Method a few years ago and has made it your life task to flame them whenever and wherever you can. Welcome to another world first thread. Enjoy your stay.
    Cute, but very misinformed. Come back when you really know who I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    now thats vindictive if ive never seen it before. Thought I recogized that name before in the wf thread that was for the last teir.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    I was wondering when Sil would join this thread.
    I think he's tired of Method's forums. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Coppas View Post
    This is a needed change IMO pallies have been sadly lacking this xpac and now at least they will be able to compete with other healers.
    Kappa

I honestly thought Sil would join faster. However now that he did, entertainment value went up tenfold

Big question on everyone's mind is "will he deliver?"

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I honestly thought Sil would join faster. However now that he did, entertainment value went up tenfold

I'm working 7 days a week at the moment which leaves relatively little time left for tro.. serious forum posts.

But if you paid the right amount of attention to page 9 of this thread you would've known better.

Unfortunately the bosses fell down like flies so didn't give me a lot of time!

Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post

I feel like I missed out on something (didn't follow the ToT thread as much as this one), who is Sil, and why is he going to be entertaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope some random top 20 guild gets world first, like what happened with the Deathwing encounter lol.

Deleted
    So again hardest boss ever? the word hard suffers slowly but sureley from inflation. But if some guy that fought cthun, mimiron, yogg 0, lk hc, ragnaros hc, lei shen hc in their first reset would tell me that they were easy compared to siegecrafter, then i would believe him. But just random comments from a today raider that never experienced the old bosses in their days cant be really competent enough to make that call.
    Will this Boss will be freeloot with 3 weeks of hc gear? thats the question. I rememeber that WF Guilds wiped on Ragnaros or LK HC even after they had it on farm. Lets wait untill the end of the race, then there will be probably some more interesting things to talk about.

Btw: Grats BL to 12/14

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    I feel like I missed out on something (didn't follow the ToT thread as much as this one), who is Sil, and why is he going to be entertaining?
    http://www.methodwow.com/board/showt...e-World-s-Best

Much entertainment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    I went to Riggs' twitter page to see his statement about the "hardest ever" and found this:

Riggnaros ‏@riggnaros 6m
    I really hope no guild releases a video for that fight for quite some time. Please, respect the game and let other guilds enjoy it w/o vids.
    I'm pretty sure other guilds would enjoy to watch the video better and stop wiping with stupid strats and move forward, nice try of him thou.

Videos aside I wonder how much of an influence seeing the raid comp of a guild that kills a boss has on your own raid setup/tactics, looking at BL siegecrafter kill raid composition it looks very similar to Method.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    If we wanted to read boring shit we would be in General Discussion :/

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Well that was... interesting to say the least. Thanks for the link.

I'm working 7 days a week at the moment which leaves relatively little time left for tro.. serious forum posts.

But if you paid the right amount of attention to page 9 of this thread you would've known better.

Unfortunately the bosses fell down like flies so didn't give me a lot of time!
    maximum over-rustled!

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Method beat Paragon last tier

As for Xaril, I believe there are 3 new catalyst mechanics on heroic, each one triggers on two colors (e.g., xaril calls for purple and the purple mechanic triggers on all red and blue players, which compels all red and blue players to run forward and leave fire behind them)
    i do recall method saying it themselves many many times, along with most other guilds that they considered lei shen to be the final fight of the tier. i also recall paragon got world first lei shen

yeah lei shen is considered the final boss. method have never beaten paragon actually.