Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    But im curious how the prot warrior has a 24 second heroic leap, shortest is 45 seconds afaik.
    2/2 upgraded heroic warforged cd reduction trinket?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Paragon did pulls on Siegecrafter before they killed Thok. So they got a head start sort of... Also it's Paragon... There's a reason they were the best since TOGC...
    Yes, they're are extraordinary that's for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    I know people want to watch their kill but, you're also giving some random dude tons of revenue... for stealing a screen cap of someone's stream.

Should probably contact the guy who live streamed.
    $3 per thousand views, doubt he'll make much tbh.

I know that's not the point though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    It's actually not a lie when you can just monetize a youtube video.
    You can, but I didn't do it, while you accused me of doing so. You are a liar and should be ashamed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    2/2 upgraded heroic warforged cd reduction trinket?
    Glyphed Heroic Leap is 30 seconds. 45 secs down to 30 secs. With the trinket it'll drop it down too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who gives a shit, Blackfuse doesnt seem like the kind of fight that even with a video its gonna help you that much, if at all. Its literally a clusterfuck, one in which ppl will die lots to regardless. Anyways, a mod its probably gonna cut the chatter off, because its pointless, this Megraam dude, already did it, nothing can be done about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bopcommander View Post
    Glyphed Heroic Leap is 30 seconds. 45 secs down to 30 secs. With the trinket it'll drop it down too.
    Pretty op if you factor the increase ilv that gives asia guilds that extra 1% as well, damnnn

25 H Blackfuse video released main tank warrior POV:
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEyODI0ODIw.html

btw as far as i know stars farmed 13 normal SoO on the first week to gear up their main and they split the raid into 2 lockout for H modes this week
    whats more, they have about 60 ppl rotating shift make sure their main never go offline before hellscream down, even the main raid team is having sleep backup ppl will take over the account farming gear for them.
    next week by the time they stand in front of hellscream they gonna have a team with 3 H lockout plus 3 normal lockout gear
    Last edited by oysterwjc; 2013-09-23 at 09:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is all true. Hats off to them that's crazy dedication. I'm glad I'm happy with my guild, my pace, and the people I play with.

Who cares about asian guilds? They have everything much easier.

They should not be even included in the World's First roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post

why would they have it easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post

You know the bosses and mobs have more HP and damage to account for the increased item levels right?

Also they changed the paragons to have the exact same order every week. No changing per resets, and it was never per lock out to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Boblet View Post
    You know the bosses and mobs have more HP and damage to account for the increased item levels right?

Also they changed the paragons to have the exact same order every week. No changing per resets, and it was never per lock out to begin with.
    You know the increased health does not make up for the increased ilvl right?

Not to take from their achievement but the boss is just easier for them. The US and EU at least have the same bosses exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
    You know the increased health does not make up for the increased ilvl right?

Not to take from their achievement but the boss is just easier for them. The US and EU at least have the same bosses exactly.
    So what would they need to add to said bosses then? Because increased hp + dmg for ilvl means its the same as long as its tuned properly.
    You dont really have any proof that its easier for them compared to US / EU.

Deleted
    The Asians are having a seperate race. Just like 10 and 25 man are seperate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    So what would they need to add to said bosses then? Because increased hp + dmg for ilvl means its the same as long as its tuned properly.
    You dont really have any proof that its easier for them compared to US / EU.
    The fact that wowprogress separates 10 and 25man and they are not even showing asian progress on the front page should tell you something tbh.

the difference should be negligible if you count in the hp difference and you cant say it's easier by definition since it all depends on the guild item lvl from case to case. Easier overall? Debatable. For the same ilvl asian guild its harder for example. If you want to discuss differences discuss 25vs10 man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donici View Post
    The fact that wowprogress separates 10 and 25man and they are not even showing asian progress on the front page should tell you something tbh.
    the fact that you base your facts on a wowsites. Wowprogress just separated 25 and 10 man. really seems like they know what they are doing if the difference is so huge... "before wowprogress separated 25 and 10 man there was no difference between 25 and 10 man, but now it ism since it's now separated on wowprogress."

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come on guys, it's been like 8 pages of the exact same conversation about how the asian guilds have more ilvls and how they are not part of the race. You guys are just repeating the same things over and over.. can we move on now ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donici View Post
    But wowprogress doent tell u which one is easier.
    It shows the west guilds on the homepage just because it's website made by people from the west.
    some people say with +8 gear the dps increase is more than 8%.
    ye maybe.
    But +8 gear gives u more than 8% health? Sometimes one skill of a boss can almost kill u, and in this case healer with +8 gear cant help u.
    BTW same ilv on legendary cloaks and heirloom weapons. and the buffs such as Arcane Intellegence, BoK, BoM doent give u 8% stats.
    There r differences but u just cant say which one is easier.

Quote Originally Posted by safarmo View Post
    But wowprogress doent tell u which one is easier.
    It shows the west guilds on the homepage just because it's website made by people from the west.
    some people say with +8 gear the dps increase is more than 8%.
    ye maybe.
    But +8 gear gives u more than 8% health? Sometimes one skill of a boss can almost kill u, and in this case healer with +8 gear cant help u.
    BTW same ilv on legendary cloaks and heirloom weapons. and the buffs such as Arcane Intellegence, BoK, BoM doent give u 8% stats.
    There r differences but u just cant say which one is easier.
    yep. +8 ilvls might make up the 8% health increase, but +8 itemlevels doesn't make up for 8% increased damage from a healing pov(which is extremely important on fights like thok hc). so it's actually harder for asian guilds I would say.