Page 4 of 224 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Any frontrunners online? The links on the MMO-C frontpage are offline.

What's the situation right now? 10/14?

These guys are on Paragons right now.
    >tfw no venthyr allied race

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    A bit suprised too. Just woke up a bit ago so haven't seen how it has been going, but something indicates it's not that easy. Even on normal. Wonder if it's harder than the ToT normal then, or if something just was bugged.
    Making normal harder would make sense with the addition of Flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    What's the situation right now? 10/14?
    I doubt it.. We got 10/14N with 5 hours of raiding and a break in the middle. That was 3 hours ago. We wiped... 7?... times the entire time. Garrosh has definitely been killed by a couple guilds unless one of the last 4 fights is leaps and bounds above anything else on normal.

For heroic geared guilds, normals seemed much easier than last tier.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2013-09-11 at 07:29 AM.

Most guilds stopped at Paragons/Garrosh. Most guilds who are going to be running 5 normal mode groups will probably need to go down to 4 or 3 for Paragons/Garrosh due to the fact you cannot carry "poor alts" in these encounters (this doesn't mean the encounters are tough). Midwinter, as most probably now know, will be running 5 normal mode groups: the same will probably be true of BL, Envy, Scrubbusters. I know personally that Immersion are going to run 3 normal mode groups too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    I doubt it.. We got 10/14N with 5 hours of raiding and a break in the middle. That was 3 hours ago. We wiped... 7?... times the entire time. Garrosh has definitely been killed by a couple guilds unless one of the last 4 fights is leaps and bounds above anything else on normal.

For heroic geared guilds, normals seemed much easier than last tier.
    I've been following all frontrunners last night, and it seems that Garrosh is the content blocker here, because you cannot beat him without top HC ToT gear at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Only for normals, they have all restarts related to heroics at same time world wide
    Umm, in heroics there is 1 day advantage for US also?

Deleted
    I'm glad someone has made a thread finally.

The general coverage of 5.4 release by MMOc has been rather poor. I'm used to live updates on server status' and stability, live boss updates and almost running commentaries on everything patch-related.

For someone that can't log into the game and isn't anywhere near his PC, there is little if not any relevant news feeds to keep up to date with patch info.

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    I'm glad someone has made a thread finally.

The general coverage of 5.4 release by MMOc has been rather poor. I'm used to live updates on server status' and stability, live boss updates and almost running commentaries on everything patch-related.

For someone that can't log into the game and isn't anywhere near his PC, there is little if not any relevant news feeds to keep up to date with patch info.
    No-one cares about normal modes and wowprogress.com isn't updating properly due to US armory issues.

Any livestreams still going?

It seems that EU guild should be starting in only an hour or two now by the way.

Deleted
    This seems to be Garrosh's OP skill atm:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=144969

15+ Year Old Account
    now, it seems some guilds have it now clear I guess? where is the garrosh/warchief video?

Deleted
    No clear is known yet.

I gotta say, I'm legitimately shocked no one's gotten it yet. He must really want to keep his title.

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    A bit suprised too. Just woke up a bit ago so haven't seen how it has been going, but something indicates it's not that easy. Even on normal. Wonder if it's harder than the ToT normal then, or if something just was bugged.
    thats not it - they are runing normal in multiple groups with people helping them gear up mains and few "main" alts for progression in way they put in as much gear to those mains and main alts as possible - they arent running it in best comps etc - its funnel gear time not care about normal progress - nobody cares about that -_-

Good luck to everyone going for world firsts!
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    EU maintenance is extended by 2 hours until 12:00 CET btw.

do we have any update on the Garrosh kill?

I am wondering why it is not dead by now. Is it bugged or guilds are not in a hurry to kill it? I find it hard to believe that normal mode boss would prove to be hard to kill for fully heroic geared top guilds.

Deleted
    This is Garrosh we are talking about.... He wont go down without taking 26 people with him.