Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Oh boy, BL is getting stomped so hard
    Why would you say that? I like method, but BL is doing great too.

Deleted
    congrats method!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    The point is that EU gets no advantage and all the disadvantages. Time at the end of the week is not more valuable than it is for US, but EU gets to see bosses later (both at the release, and after farm clears)

- - - Updated - - -

It's one day, Method are an EU guild. And no, that wouldn't be comparable because of Asia having separate lockouts on 10 and 25 having more gear anyways.
    its been 8 days update delay for ...i dont know...four five years maybe? not a single person says its unfair for asia guilds
    now all the sudden asia having some sort of advantage US/EU players just cant live with the truth
    imagin method falling 8 days behind, they would be still farming normal SOO by now, is that fair?
    stop being childish dude, i know it feels bad but since the decision is made by blz nothing we can do now

2nd place sure is a stomp.

Deleted
    Actually BL should catch up pretty soon, by now they must be clearing SoO quite fast and with all the new gear it should be much easier to grab a fast kill on Paragons and move on to Garrosh.

Not to undermine the achievement of Method of being the only guild to have make it to 13/14 on the first reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Fluorescent0;22542936]The point is that EU gets no advantage and all the disadvantages. Time at the end of the week is not more valuable than it is for US, but EU gets to see bosses later (both at the release, and after farm clears)

- - - Updated - - -

So while us is already reset, method is still on their previous week lock out =more time to work on and kill a boss you dont consider that something that worked in their favor !?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    its been 8 days update delay for ...i dont know...four five years maybe? not a single person says its unfair for asia guilds
    now all the sudden asia having some sort of advantage US/EU players just cant live with the truth
    imagin method falling 8 days behind, they would be still farming normal SOO by now, is that fair?
    stop being childish dude, i know it feels bad but since the decision is made by blz nothing we can do now
    Thats not exactly true, the rules have always been different be it by lockout times item design or what have you, so they've always been separate. No disrespect to the Asian guilds but they aren't playing by the same rules, so there's no real "world first" competition between the two arenas. Grats on your world first Chinese rules kill. I'm sure you're all fine players better than most in the world. However you're not playing the same game so its impossible to compare the difficulty to people playing by EU/US rules.

Not to throw oil on the fire or anything, but how much of a difference does the randomisation of bosses on the Klaxxi have? I assume EU is different to US.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Redrun, Method started one day late, EU resets on Wednesdays, US on Tuesdays. They have the exact same time per week to work on the bosses, US just starts one day earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    So while us is already reset, method is still on their previous week lock out =more time to work on and kill a boss you dont consider that something that worked in their favor !?
    remind me how they have more time? they just have the time later than BL...

I'm not blaming the guilds, they simply are playing a different version of the game. And no, Asia has been getting the patches 2 days after US for quite a while, get your info right.

Nope, they get the same amount per week, yet Blood Legion starts their week earlier. They'll always have an advantage in that they can see bosses after release / clear (and therefore gearup) earlier.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Not to throw oil on the fire or anything, but how much of a difference does the randomisation of bosses on the Klaxxi have? I assume EU is different to US.
    Klaxxi order was the same for US and EU.

W... What?

You know the time you think Method gained is there because EU gets the patch later than US. Nobody has more time, everyone has the same 'week', but the week for US starts earlier and therefore ends earlier compared to EU, whose week start late and resets late...

Deleted
    all u said is untrue, asia gets patch 2 days after us and 1 day after eu, also there are other things that give guilds from asia advantages, like separate lockouts for 10 and 25 and where did you know that not a single person from asia says its unfair, i bet everyone in top guilds think they should all start at same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if method is really close to a garrosh kill by reset if they extend the lockout. Especially if the new Klaxxi order is more difficult. Can always reset and pickup more loot later in the week. Big advantage to them getting it before reset either way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    all u said is untrue, asia gets patch 2 days after us and 1 day after eu, also there are other things that give guilds from asia advantages, like separate lockouts for 10 and 25 and where did you know that not a single person from asia says its unfair, i bet everyone in top guilds think they should all start at same time.
    In fact most people I know that follow the race think it should be exactly even across the world.

But, unfortunately it's not. As someone said above, Asia is on a different set of rules, so different it can't really be counted in the same race...they get more loot and higher item levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    I wonder if method is really close to a garrosh kill by reset if they extend the lockout. Especially if the new Klaxxi order is more difficult. Can always reset and pickup more loot later in the week. Big advantage to them getting it before reset either way.
    IF they played all to the reset, it'd only be about 6 hours. So far the last 3 bosses have taken nearly 3 days...

I doubt they'll extend.

Was a really exciting first week of progression. Props to Method for leading the race on the "hard" bosses in the back of the instance and here's to Blood Legion clearing quickly tonight and being back in the thick of things tomorrow. Also good to see Midwinter right up in the mix as well.

- - - Updated - - -

No way they'd do that. That's a minimum of 78 pieces of gear (13*6) not counting what people can coin.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    that wont happen, it would be a terrible mistake to do that and lose a full lockout of heroic gear, unless garrosh is a joke and they smell blood tonight, but i find that unlikely.

[QUOTE=Redrun;22543084]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    The point is that EU gets no advantage and all the disadvantages. Time at the end of the week is not more valuable than it is for US, but EU gets to see bosses later (both at the release, and after farm clears)

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, a week in Europe lasts longer than a week in the US, you're spot on Sir.
    I've seen quite a few dumb remarks and this one is very much up there.

Killing bosses a second time for guilds like this is usually a non issue excusing the time, it's rare, if ever, that I've seen a guild extend during a reset. The extra gear is just too tasty.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh