Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    Blood legion already got 10 world firsts out of 14, what more u can ask for?
    Kinda not comparable since they were all taken before EU servers even went up..

congratz stars/keahoarl!!

good job good job. you make me proud xD

hopefully blz will give US realms 7 days update ahead if grand empress cant satisfy u

btw, Stars killed H garrosh by 287 attempts i wonder how many tries did Method take
    I saw someone said 277 attempts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    Congratulations Stars! Respect to you guys for killing it in 25m and not downscaling and ovegearing it in 10m!
    Agreed, congratulations Stars!

Quote Originally Posted by peternv View Post
    I saw someone said 277 attempts
    That's pretty much about right. Rogerbrown commented ~275 during Method's Q&A on Razer's Twitter

how many tries did Method take
    272 to be exact, attempts don't mean much though!

And contratulations Stars|KeaHoarl!

Deleted
    tbh Starts or whatever it's called now, could have learned a thing or 2 from 10M fight with their over geared mains and ported some of it to the 25M raid, not to mention the loot that despite being inferior on 10M it still helps with set bonus and stuff.

Anyway BL attempts must be over 9000 by now and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    tbh Starts or whatever it's called now, could have learned a thing or 2 from 10M fight with their over geared mains and ported some of it to the 25M raid, not to mention the loot that despite being inferior on 10M it still helps with set bonus and stuff.

As we can see from their plugin, they had no 10m attempts, their ilvl of some MTs and dps were around 565
    Last edited by MarvinVictoria; 2013-10-03 at 01:38 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't understand all of the trolling.

They haven't cleared Paragons this week yet afaik.

Deleted
    Stars|KeaHoarl do DOT do 10 man raid and Asia FD 10man is completely another guild (Nothing detailed has been released except a FD sceenshot). So I doubt they will take advantage from what you've stated.

- - - Updated - - -

Stars|KeaHoarl do DOT do 10 man raid and Asia FD 10man is completely another guild (Nothing detailed has been released except a FD sceenshot). So I doubt they will take advantage from what you've stated.

It's interesting to see that Method did not bugged Thok but tried to stay in P1 with 10 healers. And a GM just pressed the OS button to force them kitting.
    Video here for those who haven't already seen it.

And gratz to Stars|Keahoarl for first 25 superhardmode.
    Last edited by agtek; 2013-10-03 at 02:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agtek View Post
    And gratz to Stars|Keahoarl for first 25 superhardmode.
    What do you mean with that? First Asia 25 HC I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    What do you mean with that? First Asia 25 HC I hope.
    Yeah. Theoretically the bosses are harder than US/EU (more dmg,hp). If EU Garrosh and ASIA Garrosh fight each other, the second wins. But I know that higher ilvl makes it in fact easier.
    Last edited by agtek; 2013-10-03 at 03:32 PM.

Deleted
    While 10 man in asia is easymode compared to west 25m is similar enough to count them into same bracket, considering asia get the 5.4 patch 2 days after US.
    Congratulations to World Second Stars.

Deleted
    Blatty from Method gave an interesting interview here, but it's in french : http://worldofwarcraft.judgehype.com...s-saurez-tout/
    Part 7 is great. Free (thus poor) translation :
    The most frustrating moment was loosing our day ahead of Blood Legion on Klaxxi because of an overtuned ability that one shot raid members.

I can talk to you now, and it's exclusive. We arrived on Thok while Blood Legion thought the boss was impossible and went to see Blackfuse. We had a strategy from the start were the boss never switched phases, but the healing required was completely ridiculous and we had taken a maximum of healers/hybrids. It wasn't an exploit like the one some guilds used to kill Thok, and I'll explain what happened, it's just huge.

So we're going to kill Thok without him changing phases, like a Patchwerk boss. Without exploiting, it's just we had figured out it was possible to outheal the insane damage until the end. But it was without counting on the Blizzard GM who are always watching us when we're trying bosses that were never killed before, and what had to happen finally happened. When the GM saw we were going to kill the boss without dealing with his abilities (in a smart way, without exploiting), he pressed the red button and the boss one shot us. It was huge. We came back and tried 2 or 3 times more to see if we had screwed up something, while they had made a live fix so we could not overstep the classic abilities and the phase switch.

So, back to the start ! It was awesome. We were upset at first on TS, but we still managed to kill the boss not even 20 pulls later playing normally.
    Last edited by mmoc42f3272a5e; 2013-10-03 at 04:39 PM.

Grats to Stars!
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catersu View Post
    Blatty from Method gave an interesting interview here, but it's in french : http://worldofwarcraft.judgehype.com...s-saurez-tout/
    Part 7 is great. Free (thus poor) translation :
    Wow, would be pretty cool to see fraps on that

Big congrats to Method on another world first. Hope some US guilds get a kill in here soon .

There are fraps from the incident on sparkuggz youtube channel