Lightning Steel Ingots next patch?

Are these going to be used at all next patch?

I can't remember if I saw them in any of the 490823489 patch notes that have been posted.

Not for any of the new gear but I'm sure people will still buy the Reborn weapons to help gear up or for transmog.
    Zhulrak
    Kil'jaeden-US

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    the Eng mount will use 30 ingots

It uses 30 Jard's Energy Source, that's a totally different thing. Oh, and a bunch of Living Steel.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    the Eng mount will use 30 ingots
    Don't spread false information please. Sky Golem

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Don't spread false information please. Sky Golem
    ops sry, i was kinda sleepy and read living steel

The whole point of the lightning steel/reborn weapons in my opinion, is that they're a great transmog craft for virtually no money. Keep crafting the ingots and making reborns, especially the sword and the mace. They will always sell as transmog pieces and in essence, only cost you the daily cool down, since GIO/GIB is nothing compared to what they sell for. If you have a transmute master friend for the living steel you're set.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=94111#reagent-for
    did anyone see the 541 pants and belts Place Holders on wowhead? wonder if they will make it in the game at some point

Those are actually made using Balanced Trillium. It's just that due to the random nature, apparently no one who uploads to PTR.WowHead has learned the recipe yet. The same thing happened with the third tier weapons in the last major patch.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Those are actually made using Balanced Trillium. It's just that due to the random nature, apparently no one who uploads to PTR.WowHead has learned the recipe yet. The same thing happened with the third tier weapons in the last major patch.
    This, and now with the BoA garrosh weps i would assume the only use for Lighting ingots is going to be transmog gear.

Does anyone know how one gets the the recipe for Jard's Energy Source? Is it just a drop of timeless isle mobs?
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Does anyone know how one gets the the recipe for Jard's Energy Source? Is it just a drop of timeless isle mobs?
    its a drop off any mob in pandaria.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are totally useless now, don't waste your time forging them, they are still BOP so they are just waste of bag space now