How long until a free 7 days for old accounts?

Normally after a big patch like this blizzard will send an email giving inactive subs 7 days to check things out. How long until that happens?

I'd just like to get on and poke around a bit, chat up trade, check out my old toons etc. Will probably never seriously play this game again, though I buy expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have two accounts and I can tell you major patches are a non-factor. As of this year I'm positive you will get a free week of WoW every 4-6 months of inactivity (no subscription attached to it). The "clock" starts the moment your subscription expires. By the way, chars on non-subbed accounts can still be transferred cross-server/faction, have name changed and etc. so if you wanna do any of that stuff now feel free.

On an unrelated note I think folks who reactivate their account after a 6+ month hiatus should get an EXP, Gold and Repuation Buff for all their chars for a month to help them get caught up to the most recent expansion.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It won't happen until SoO starts feeling old.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I already got a free 7 days. Blizzard didn't send me an email about it, but if you log into your battle.net and click on WoW and click "referrals & rewards", it might be there.

Quote Originally Posted by KLPath View Post
    I already got a free 7 days. Blizzard didn't send me an email about it, but if you log into your battle.net and click on WoW and click "referrals & rewards", it might be there.
    this works. thank you!

Yep, it's there for me too. Seems to be an across the board grab.