Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

timeless isle is completly unplayable.....

Now as I said before im all for extended maintnence if it fixes bugs and lag etc thats the point of it but ive just logged onto ragnoras eu, there are so many players visiting the timeless isle its a complete lag fest to the point where its actully unplayable.

youd think blizz would have prepared for this, are other servers the same?

Lag on patch day? Where the majority of the server is in the same relatively small zone trying to all do the same thing? Who would've thought?

Same, Silvermoon EU

Deleted
    same on eredar, but it isnt the smallest server -.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LS1S13 View Post
    Lag on patch day? Where the majority of the server is in the same relatively small zone trying to all do the same thing? Who would've thought?
    yes its happened before, which is why they should be prepared for it by now.

Deleted
    Increased maintenance doesn't mean there won't be lag on a patch day. I mean what did you expect?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yes, quite a few servers were/are the same way. The only way for blizz to have been "prepared" for this is to have upgraded their servers as well as the game engine to cope with the large amount of people in one area.

So I don't think they would have been prepared or will ever be prepared for the rushes you get in areas directly after a patch/expansion release.
    They could temporarily upgrade the capacity of the servers handling the load of that particular place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Increased maintenance doesn't mean there won't be lag on a patch day. I mean what did you expect?
    lag yes,........lag so brutal the game is unplayable in that region of the map.....no, there is a differnece between the kind of lag id expect and the game being completly unplayable

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    They could temporarily upgrade the capacity of the servers handling the load of that particular place.

- - - Updated - - -

lag yes,........lag so brutal the game is unplayable in that region of the map.....no, there is a differnece between the kind of lag id expect and the game being completly unplayable
    And it would be THAT simple?

"Temporarily" upgrade by "permanently" spending money they don't HAVE to spend. This is such a childish request, have you never played on a patch day before?

Deleted
    8years and still people are surprised that the game lags on big patch launch :O.

the US servers went off just fine. which is weird? because EU server people brag a lot about how we get the bugs and you guys get away bug free.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

That's just why i usually do old content, or don't play at all on patchday.

Seems silvermoon just crashed

Deleted
    First World Problem. Oh well, just crack on and wait and expect lag because every man and their dog, cat and flying monkey will be coming to that island.

Deleted
    No, they can't. Or rather, they won't. If it was as easy as you discribe it to be, I bet Blizzard would try giving us the best possible gaming exprience they can. It either costs too much money to temporarily expand server capacities or it simply isn't feasible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    "Temporarily" upgrade by "permanently" spending money they don't HAVE to spend. This is such a childish request, have you never played on a patch day before?
    `they dont have to spend` thats classic......do you have any idea of the kind of money this company makes? and yes ive played on numerous patch days....and ive NEVER known lag so bad that it is completly game killing as it is currently hence why I posted, this is not your usual `patchday lag` I literally cannot perform a single action in that area.

Deleted
    Draenor too.

You must be new to online gaming.

Deleted
    (Ragnaros) Just give it sometime, thats a problem Blizzard can't fix every one is rushing to the same place because they all want to see new content. it will be better soon. it's not like the isle is going away after a week.