Timeless Isle addon for chest and rares

Hi everyone

Is there already a good addon for showing the place of the chest and the rare spawns on the map for the Timeless Isle ?

I know that even if npcscan is not up to date we can add the NPC's ids to it but there is still the problem where to search for the rare as npcscan.overlay may not be updated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phred754 View Post
    "Nerf Rock. Paper is fine."
    - Scissors
    Originally Posted by Nakatoir (Blue Tracker)
    Off-spec healers such as Shadow, Elemental, Paladin and Laser Turkey

Deleted
    Wouldn't that remove the purpose of the island? O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    thats the purpose of the island?

i thought its purpose was to gear alts super quickly

gatherer might save chest positions
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

For the chests, you could use the waypoints in the following link to mark the chest locations with TomTom. Paired with the Paste addon, you could do it in one copy/paste.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ry-Cloak-Guide

I've been looking for a compiled /way x y <name> macro list for all the rares, but haven't found one yet. It could be put together in probably like 5 minutes though with like the wowhead rares guide, most of them have coordinate locations in their comments pages.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/timelessislechests

Great addon. Does not do the rare spawns, but you can add those in handynotes if you like. If you do, release it as another handynotes addon, I would download it!