Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    1000 for Runes is entirely fair. 1000 can be acquired near-instantly. Killing the ghost ship or Evermaw usually yields at least that.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

1000 coins isn't that much. You get over 1k of them from each of the nastier bosses on the island. I think the highest I've gotten from a single kill was 1299.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

what you people who support blizzard's decisions every single patch don't understand, is that elder charms of fortune were 100x easier to obtain in 5.2 than mogu charms in 5.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    what you people who support blizzard's decisions every single patch don't understand, is that elder charms of fortune were 100x easier to obtain in 5.2 than mogu charms in 5.4.
    What the hell does that matter? Lesser charms are now 100x easier to obtain than in 5.2, in fact I got 50 runes in far less than an half an hour, what you people who don't support blizzards decisions every single patch is that you're just whiners whining over nothing, such a trivial post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    As Muto said. They also now stack to 20 and drop rates of items are doubled in ToT
    I'm not entirely sure whether this has been implemented yet.

While RNG is RNG, I've done a 13/13H clear yesterday with 13 coins. Got no bonus loot and only the guaranteed Secrets of the Empire.